What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

I recently noticed I had this game lying around my jp dlsite account and I remembered that the memories weren't working correctly in the english version, so I decided to check that out.

Turns out: the issue isn't the "bed.swf" file or whatever was suggested earlier in the thread, but rather the uncensor (I think) breaking the H-scenes. As soon as I swapped in the censored swf files, the memories worked correctly even with the english bed.swf file.

I don't know how to uncensor stuff and frankly I'm not going to bother, but if anyone wants to try fixing the uncensored version I can send you the jp files if you pm me. :)
Weird. I have a uncensored English one that's working just fine with the H-scenes. It may be that it's version 1.1 but I don't know exactly. to see if it works for you too.

sugarv

Reputation score

Weird. I have a uncensored English one that's working just fine with the H-scenes. It may be that it's version 1.1 but I don't know exactly. Here's a link to the file to see if it works for you too.
Sorry, I guess I should have specified. All uncensored versions I've found have broken parts selectors for the memories, the body parts are always random even if you choose 1, 2, 3, etc. The actual h-scenes themselves work fine.

It's honestly not that big of a deal but I know some people earlier in this thread were annoyed by it, as am I.

Anyway your version has the same problem as far as I can tell...

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pity that you can not fuck the princess

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you have sex with your assistant mage?

kill mi nao

Reputation score
Im just curious guys, is Pabisshu still alive and i read some thread someone said that he's alrd gone?

Umiyumi

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Howdy folks. I see there's been some issues with my version of Dragon Bride -- I'm very sorry! I didn't even think about uncensoring the chibi sprite.

Thankfully, another user came along and did it for me (I appreciate it!). However, in fixing my mistake, there're now a few places where the original "dialogue" has overwritten mine and I've received a few messages about it.

So, I've repackaged a new one with the chibi sprite uncensor, my complete translation, and a full save.

Hopefully, this concludes any oversights regarding this little flash. Sorry again!

mega.nz/#!4hZgUb5T!5rYHPtWjPKeDEgMJlJnvI0nc_oMA-wXtVkDnxcELd6g
Since these links are dead. does anybody have live links or can reupload it?

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Since these links are dead. does anybody have live links or can reupload it?
You better delete your post, ULMF is pro copyright. So forget about getting a link in this site. Check Nyaa, F95, anime-sharing or try asking to some anon on 4chan.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You better delete your post, ULMF is pro copyright.
1. Incorrect, the reason for the rule is because self-centered people cannot exercise any semblance of self control. MOST of our users don't come here to read pages upon pages of "gibs link".
2. Deleting a post linkbegging will do no good, once it has been reported.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It could also be considered spam or needless bumping.

I would remind people that they are not entitled to assistance so be grateful when they receive it and don't attempt to insist that they do.

mitsudo

Reputation score
It could also be considered spam or needless bumping.

I would remind people that they are not entitled to assistance so be grateful when they receive it and don't attempt to insist that they do.
Im not insisting or pushing, Im just asking 4 help. That's all

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thanks, but where does it go?
Holy crap. Is this about the save location?
And here I assumed you tried to search in this page and found the answer within the past 5 month.
You can find it posted a few page back if you're searching this thread.