What's new

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Hello again all! There were some bugs that slipped through the beta tests, I've played through myself and fixed up just about all of them. There will still be a few typos in the items but otherwise this should be good to go. Version 1.1 has nothing new, just bugfixes. If you completed version 1.0 without issue then you won't need this. If you hit a game-stopping bug this should help!

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just got done in Sayda, and I now have two saves for Melita and Tasa being in charge. Do I need to play both of them to avoid missing something, like a CG of one of the sisters going to town on the other?

EDIT: Also I can't believe you gave the goblins that accent! Freaking brilliant!

Last edited:

asuratoas

Reputation score

Hello again all! There were some bugs that slipped through the beta tests, I've played through myself and fixed up just about all of them. There will still be a few typos in the items but otherwise this should be good to go. Version 1.1 has nothing new, just bugfixes. If you completed version 1.0 without issue then you won't need this. If you hit a game-stopping bug this should help!
this fixed my problem, thanks!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey all! I'm going to work on another game after Overwhored. It isn't far enough along for its own thread yet but I want to link you all to a post on my Patreon that goes into it in detail and shows a bunch of picture previews.

Please let me know what you think!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bugged necroing : Just started in 1.1 > went east into cave > battled the batgirl boss > defeated her and the game "hung up" on the reward window.

Instead of the usual +xp/$/level up, I stared at a blank combat scene with only the forest backdrop and nothing went on .............. Couldn't move forward since no dialogue window was up.

Unless that's meant to happen and I just need to wait a few hours for it to continue on it's own. :confused:

EDIT : Had a save just before the boss. Loaded it and re-did the fight, everything went good and the bug wasn't here ........ Guess I glitched through the first time. Weird

Last edited:

i2ci2c

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, is there any post game content in this game?

Do we just get another sex scene and that's it?

Also, is there anything else that we could be doing in the monster girl village, other than 1 sasquath handjob scene, 1 fairy handjob scene and 1 centuar blowjob scene? Is there a way to revive whoever it is in the coffin?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I just got done in Sayda, and I now have two saves for Melita and Tasa being in charge. Do I need to play both of them to avoid missing something, like a CG of one of the sisters going to town on the other?
This. Want lesbo-incest SOOOOOO bad.