What's new

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Overwhored RPG Maker Game UPDATED 1/JAN/2016

Alright I started the game all over and still enyoing it a lot! However I am stuck iwhen I have to make 3 groups since I can't swich to another group (I can only make group 1).

Is this a bug, maybe due to the fight that my team is more dead than alive?

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright I started the game all over and still enyoing it a lot! However I am stuck iwhen I have to make 3 groups since I can't swich to another group (I can only make group 1).

Is this a bug, maybe due to the fight that my team is more dead than alive?
Shift. Shift. Shiiiiiiiffffft.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Shift. Shift. Shiiiiiiiffffft.
Heh, I was stuck at the same spot too. Funny because I remember I was stuck last time too and I couldn't recall what button was used even though I knew there was one. Don't know why shift didn't come to mind.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shi*t. Shi*t. Shiiiiiii*****t.
For the moment there i thought you had mispelled your swearing for realizing that there are still actually people who got stuck at that point. :p
But it was all intentional, wasn't it? :)

Reactions: Xil
OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heh, I was stuck at the same spot too. Funny because I remember I was stuck last time too and I couldn't recall what button was used even though I knew there was one. Don't know why shift didn't come to mind.
For the moment there i thought you had mispelled your swearing for realizing that there are still actually people who got stuck at that point. :p
But it was all intentional, wasn't it? :)
If only one person did it it would be their fault. Enough people have done it that it's my fault, but I get slightly irked by it because the appropriate button to press is stated by the tower mistress right before the fight.

I'll probably pay my programmer to put it in big flashing letters on the actual party selection screen itself.

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Funny thing is... shift didn't work... But reloading an older state and not having 3 dead party members at that point did the trick for me...

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Funny thing is... shift didn't work... But reloading an older state and not having 3 dead party members at that point did the trick for me...
That's entirely different and something it's possible to fix.

Giruurk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a place to heal in the final dungeon? I have only so many lust drafts.

Last edited:

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Disregard worked it out finally lol

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i completed the part with the 3 groups however the tower mistress is no longer in my formation list after the battle. How do I get her back? is this a bug?

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that I've been crunching down on the game over the past few days. All that remains is nametagging, and the blunt truth is that I'm going completely insane from doing nothing but this repetitive stuff. I can do it just as well while you're beta testing and if/when you find bugs it'll give me something else to do. There's no sense in putting things off any longer - I'm sorry it took so long to get here, I just want to get this done so I don't have to come back to it again. Every major bug fixed, every major issue solved.

I'm going to do a bit more polish, fill out one sex scene I put off to the end and then upload this on patreon tonight.

EDIT: It is now up on Patreon. The post with a link to the beta is visible to $1+ donors. If you don't want to donate remember, the public release will be out next week!

Last edited:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Congratulations on finishing your game, i have been waiting for the latest scenes to play the full thing, thanks

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It has been a wild ride, everyone. Five years and tons of support have produced a spectacular game. When I started there was one adult RPG in english (Legend of Queen Opala), now there's several. I wanted to give my own spin on things and create a game where you played the bad guy and ended up basing it on a parody of Overlord and a Theology Essay that I wrote.

Now it is done. Enjoy, everyone.

(NoMoshing will no longer be hosting other people's games on BadKittyGames, so here is a Mega link for now. I'll add more options including a torrent option in the near future.)

And in case you've been linked here and have no idea what Overwhored is:
Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!
The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:

The Overwhored Trailer:

This is not the end of the journey - I will make more games in the future. So long as you support I will create.

Last edited:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

Congratulations Cypress!!!

Attachments

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is anyone else finding the Mega download speed very slow or is it just me?

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's been ages since I last played this game so I remember nothing, but I definitely look forward to playing this again now and seeing what all has been added/redone!

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's been forever since I played this. I found a chest in my tower that needs a password. Does anyone know what it is?

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's been forever since I played this. I found a chest in my tower that needs a password. Does anyone know what it is?
It's on his blog, and has been for the last few years.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I just found it. Thank you for the response though

asuratoas

Reputation score

ping pong
really loving this game so far, the dialogue is pretty entertaining and the art is good too

problem though, i just got done in bilbao and its asking me to move on to the next area via the pirate ship, but the map seems to be weirdly glitched which is possibly my fault

when i first got the story event whatsitcalled, it put me on the ship and then had me immediately re-exit it. i then landed on the cathedral island accidentally (i forgot where i was going) and went inside. i realized it was the wrong place immediately and stepped back out, but my ship was completely missing

figuring i might be stuck, i went back to the cathedral to take the teleporter to the castle, and then i exited the castle to the main map

when i exit the main castle, the map is radically different from what i remember it being, and if i enter certain areas and then exit them, the map changes to a completely different format (and half of the locations dont even let me enter on this new map)

ill call them maps 1 and 2 for the sake of explanation

map 1 has no signboard above the castle to summon the ship, and the ship is not accessible from the island (i dont even see it anywhere), and it seems to be stuck in some sort of early game timeframe (trying to enter the first village gives me text to the effect of "youre ready to sack this village, good luck!" or whoever)

map 2 has a signboard to summon the ship, but things outside of the main island are radically misplaced, half of them dont work, etc etc. (the music also doesn't play when im in the ship)

when i enter a certain little passage with the ship in the area that im supposed to go, it says something like "youre almost at the destination!" and continuing through that immediately turns the screen black and freezes the game (its responsive, it just never loads anything)

unfortunately i overwrite my saves because im not the brightest bulb in the bunch, so im stuck with a save that doesnt let me progress any further

i toyed with the idea of re-playing the game using the skip function, but it puts me at a relatively low level with no items and like a whole heroine behind where i got cut off, and im not a huge fan of repeating content in general because i get distracted easy

any ideas what i can do? im like completely lost

edit: update, i teleported to sayda and moved a little bit north through a few different areas and got to the top of the continent and my rowboat was there, so i rowed back to the main island

but i was automatically put into map 2, so the same black screen glitch happened

currently testing other things

Last edited: