Overquest campaign

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Overquest campaign

Sekla
Streets
Tag: Someone?

Sekla dismissed her invisibility spell and wandered along the area, stopping and looking around dazedly at times to just seem like some other Bimbo, happily ogling at things but going about.

Course, then she spotted the DICK doing the same thing. Well, the searching part anyways. She seemed way too focused. Damn. The good news is the DICK was looking for three rather distinctive women, not just random passerbys. So she just acted natural, and went into one of the nearest shops instead in the meantime. It'd do, for now.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Sekla

Sekla hears a strang tune as she randomly wanders the streets. There seems to be a gathering of people ahead. Peering a little closer lets her listen in on said tune:

"Ooooh..."

"Mine eyes have seen the glory.. of the cumming of the cock, just stroke the shaft and lick the balls and then you have to suck. Its veins are shining, throbbing away all your awful luck and if you don't believe me all you have to do is fuck.." The bard hummed peacefully with an enraptured, eager looking audience of dumbly smiling girls, sitting under a small gazebo by the street.

(You need to make a will save vs fascination, but your cock gives you a +2 circumstantial bonus!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sangria and Black
Rebel hideout
Tag:Kiyomi, Yan

"Trust me, theres plenty of 'stallions' wishing to fuck you throught the night and you want none of what they are. I am not having as much intercourse as you'd think, regrettably, the main reason being that *ahem..*" Black got a little distracted at Yans continuous flirt atttempts. "I don't know much about this gig, we got adopted by rebels at a young age, but its risky to gather in large numbers. The William I have heard of is a legendary foe of the Ovelord.. one of the few left.." She nodded, while Black hesitated, as if he caught something. "Wait did you just spellcaster."

"Nah stupid, theres no such thing as spellcasters, apart from the priestesses only the Overlord and a few of his elite have spells. Well.. I mean... if you come from an alternate world.. do you really have magic? "

"Thats amazing and changes everything. The use of magic has been largely outlawed.. do you have spells to change your apperance, mayhaps?" Black said, with a certain amazement as he watched the two time travelers.

"With spellcasting we could take out the DICK.. we'd just have to fight her at a remote part of town, the bimbos are not fighters, but we need no distractions. Hmnn...."

Sangria seemed thoughtful for a moment, while black sipped his tea, eyeing the two with curious amazement. "Alright, how about this. One of you disguises and we look for your friend, meanwhile, you, Yan, go with Black to try and set up his thing. Just be careful when fighting the DICK, don't underestimate how hard she can be to face against."

"Splitting up sounds counterintuitive, but either you find your friend and rush to our ate at the mayors place, or we set up the explosion, distracting the DICK. " Sangria nodded.
"Either way, if one of our teams fail, we can hopefully aid one another.. theres only one DICK and four of us, we can take her."

"Sangria can hold her own, but I'm not much of a fighter. Can you be subtle about your.. ahem.. approach?" Black looked at Yan, adjusting his collar ever so slightly, Sangria chuckling over at the fox. "Personally, I don't mind getting physical if things get tight, you?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Bard Spot
Tag: All?

( 19 Will)

Sekla mentally groaned and the song. She had a nice voice, but Yan Yenna's performances were more her... Cup of...

Sekla bit her lip a moment. Damn, that was definitely one of Yan's tricks alright, she must be another of those hypnotic types. And she almost fell for it. Damn.

Still, it'd look suspicious if she resisted probably so she sat amidst them, mentally tracking her spells duration. It was quite long lasting, so she wasn't too worried yet. She kept her eyes peeled for the others though or anything else unusual for the area. Once a lull in the music happened she'd slip off. She couldn't perform forever after all.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kiyomi
Rebel Base
Tag:All

"So its not just enchantment, but all magic? That's... really dumb, and not entirely feasible, unless he also exiled or used that staff to remove magical races from existence... In which case he's not just a chauvinist but a fucking racist as well. Because folks can't help magic if they were born with it; like fluffbutts such as myself." She thought out loud as she caught Sangria and Blacks revelations... "And yeah, we kitsune get certain spell like abilities from our extra tails. The first one grants us a change self spell, the second grants charm. Real powerful fluffbutts can go invisible, learn displacement and can even dominate the minds of others- at eight tails. So, just like give me a picture or mental image of what to look like and I can change to look damn fucking close to it if not exactly like it." After hearing their plan, Kiyomi would bite her lip and hrrrmmm a bit in deep thought before giving her answer, "Alright. I'm more of a sneak and talker than a warrior, but I can offer aid in a fight of it comes to it. I've got acid and drow poison arrows for my crossbow; if I didn't lose it and the DICK or Corga didn't confiscate it all; barring that I can handle a sword decently and have a few useful spells up my sleeve..." She said before looking to Yan and asking "Yan, do you feel like you would be alright with dealing the DICK? I can look for Sekla alright, they'll be looking for a fluffbutt, so if I change shape to something else, I should be able to slip in and around without causing another scene, hopefully...."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Hideout
Tag: Black, Sangria, Kiyomi

"Wait... what is your plan exactly?" Yenna's eyes shifted between the two rebels.

"Yes, I can craft my music into a spell that can alter my appearance. I figure at this point, I had better do that so Corgana and the DICK investigator don't find me out right away... however."

She looked pointedly at Black.

"What exactly is your disguise? Men would stick out like a sore thumb around here. What do you do to avoid detection? Or are you nominally a 'master' out there and working things from the inside?"

She sipped her tea.

"Look. I'll go along with a plan, if it's well thought out. But I'd much rather use our disguises to find Sekla first, THEN we can go and set up whatever it is you have in mind. Trust me, if we're only going to have one chance to get this town on its backfoot, we'd better use ALL of our spells at once on the enemy. I say we stick together, find Sekla, and then go to corner the DICK. If we take her out, we can get her serum and free some key members of the rebels. Right? Also, how about the man in charge of this town, the mayor. I hear he's nothing to take lightly. Is he going to show up any time to ruin our day?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sangria and Black
Rebel hideout

"Oh, I'm not heading out there, I'll be sneaking through a backally."
"Eh, you are quite confident this Sekla is worth it, she couldn't even follow a command like 'follow me' Oh well.

Seems you two want to do this your way, so go ahead, find your friend and return for more planning, but heres something to think about, miss 'well thought out plan':

I'm assuming your friend is hiding. How exactly are you going to find her if you look just like the average girls?"

"Bit of a flaw in the plan I have to admit." Black shrugged apologetically.

"If we first deal with the mayor, who, by the way, is a complacent weakling, nothing indimiating, that'd get your friends attention and distract everyone, making the search easier."

"Hmnn quite a pickle. Isn't there a magical or special way to somehow signal your friend? I mean, just speaking theoretically, if all of you disguise yourselfs, you may literally walk past one another on the streets, that'd be a bummer."

"If you don't want to I say take the mayor down, the only one not panicking would be your friend, the DICK, the priestess and potentially the guard captain.

So yeah, unless you know of a way to find your friend out there, while disguised, its my plan or no plan."
Sangria insisted.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Hideout

"But you weren't talking about just taking on the mayor - or if you were, then you weren't being clear enough. You seemed to want me to distract this DICK person, and it seems to me that they're meant to be quite tough. I've no intention of becoming a permanent part of the Overlord's collection and I'd like to avoid a direct confrontation unless I have myself and all my fighting companions with me. When outnumbered by your enemies and potentially outclassed, the only option is to not fight fair. That means hitting as hard as we can, if we're gonna hit at all."

She crossed her arms and let out a breath.

"Black, I want you to explain exactly what you're going to be trying to set up - and where - and how long it will take. I don't want to fight anyone at all unless we have to. Are you setting up some sort of bomb or explosion? If so, luring the DICK once your set up is a much easier prospect than taking her on directly. Bards like myself take on support rolls traditionally. Front line work isn't my thing - though I try to handle myself when I can."

She patted the handles of her rapier and her scorpion whip.

"If your whole plan can be conducted without a direct confrontation, I'll ease up on my request to find and signal Sekla. But I'm not walking into a direct combat - I'll just end up some cock sleeve and be inwardly hating it as much as Corgana is. We ARE going to get that serum and free her and the rest of these girls, that much is for certain, but we have to be smart about it."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kiyomi
Rebel Base
Tag: All

"Well, Yan... To be honest... The only real fighter in this ragtag group is Sangria here. Sekla is more of a spell caster than a fighter, and I'm more of a talker thief and magic user than a real fighter. Though the three of us or two of us and Sangria might have a good shot at taking out the DICK. And if this mayor is as big a pushover as black says then maybe just one or two of us can deal with him." Kiyomi said lookin for something to play with and help her sort through her thoughts. "I can change my appearance and have a few handy spells, if I'm lucky I might be able to catch the DICK off guard and swipe her serum, getting Corga back on board. Then things would be a little more even until we can go after Sekla. Though with my luck, lately...* she said nervously before resuming to suckle on her tail, "Honestly, I think I'm going to have go with Yan on this, Sangria... There's safety in numbers. I feel we would have a better shot at pulling this off if we found Sekla and got her involved in this too." Kiyomi said pensively and earnestly as she took her tail out of her mouth and began fidgeting with it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sangria and Black
Rebel hideout

"Oh yes, the plan, the plan was the same before the DICK arrived, but now we'll have to deal with her too, but, anyway, I will use a chemical process combining an instable metal with a common liquid, water, which will create an exothermic reaction in a closed space.. err.. yes its a bomb. Anyway, for this..." "Alright, listen, Black, we don't have all day. He wants to mine the Mayors crapper. No big explosion that could kill innocent women, but it will create a commotion, quickly. No easy getting out and the DICK wont be fooled by simple disguises for long."

"Beyond setting up the device I need someone to administre a Laxative, just to make sure." Black nodded.
"That said, frankly, between her literally drawing every attention to you, your friend getting lost and you saying you can't fight I'm not sure why we even keep you here.." Black shrugged sadly.
"Sangria, the DICK is on high alert now, we have to act before the Mayor is too.. and I'm not sure we can do this on our own."

"Plus, the fox-brain is retarded. I just asked her how to even find her friend and her reaction is 'Well, I'm with her lets find my friend.. oh, maybe I should go out there and shout 'Look, here we are!''" Sangria growled, stomping to the back of the room, which caused Black to rub his forehead.

"Listen, don't mind her moodyness, but .." he sighed. "Listen, I'll go talk to her, wait a moment.. it'd be wiser if you let your seductive companion do the talking, ok?" Black looked at Kiyomi as if she was stupid after observing her manner of speaking for a while, before going to have a half-hushed discussion with Sangria for a few moments, after which she returned.
"Alright, use your disguising magic. We'll circle around the area and try and look for signs of your friend first. Black over there is convinced you'll help us if we'll help you first, now to be clear here, we can't just gank up on the DICK while the Mayor is still alive, if she falls in a fight he'll be on high alert and we'll have to do that the hard way, if at all and by the way, while it could be possible to just steal the serum you want, it'd be rather risky too. Now come on, we need to make haste."

She stepped to the entrance, looking outside through a small gap in the secret door.

DM

Perception from all of you, including Sekla, who is currently sitting and enjoying a performance.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Bard Circle
Tag: All?

Sekla kept her eyes peeled while listening. The content was not her taste at all, though well enough sung. She missed Yan already. Maybe they were captured. But maybe not. There was no telling what happened out there in that mess. Still, there wasn't any announcements or anything. And any regime worth it's salt made examples of it's captives. So she was hoping they were still loose somewhere in the chaos.

( 22 Perception)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yan Yenna
Hideout

"Okay, we'll have a quick look for our friend Sekla, and if we don't get her attention quickly, we'll reconvine and go ahead with your plan. I'm sure we can avoid the DICK and try to distract the mayor with a laxative in his drink or food. If you have some of that, perhaps I or Kiyomi could distract him with our feminine wiles as the other puts the poison into his drink. He imbibes it, runs to the outhouse where Black has set up his device. When the Mayor dies... well, then what? I presume the DICK will just take over until another Master arrives to take up the duties."

The bard shrugged.

"In any case, eventually, that DICK will need to be confronted, defeated, and her serum secured. I can't see us winning that fight unless we're all attacking in full force, with as much surprise as possible. So to that end, let's find Sekla."

Together with Kiyomi, Yan would place a soft, quiet song and transform herself with a disguise self spell to look like a different kind of woman, one with paler features, larger breasts, and auburn hair. She'd appear to be wearing transparent pink harem pants with no underwear on underneath, and a equally pink and transparent sash that hid almost nothing from the casual view. Her items would be hidden by the spell so that so long as she remained careful and unobtrusive, she could be confident of having some time to explore.

With Kiyomi disguising herself in a suitably human appearance, she'd duck out of the hideout and start heading to a place where she figured Sekla would be likely to go. Namely somewhere off to the side of the crowds and in a place where she'd be able to have a good view of people in the crowd. If she were Sekla, she'd be worried about where her companions had gone in all the bustle. Since the hobgoblin would definitely need a disguise as well, Yan kept a look out for people who seemed to be acting slightly less bimboish and more focused and searching in their appearance.

She'd try to approach anyone who seemed to somehow stand out from the crowd in this manner, hopefully making eye contact. She'd lead in with a question to these types:

"So... what do you think is going on? Spooky rebel hobbygob types?"

Hoping that the silly nonsense word would set off Sekla's intuition.

[perception roll: I got a 4+5 = 9. No good, I think.]

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kiyomi

Kiyomi would focus her energies as her tails would glow a bright orange hue before enveloping her body in a magical aura, slowly shaping her body to be less foxy and more human and in a different outfit. She take the guise of a shapely young human woman in a black China dress.
"So the plan is to seek out Sekla first, then me and Yan are to hit the mayor's place and one of us flirt and make nice with him while the other spikes his drink or whatever to where he has to go the bathroom where Black has the bomb set up and watch as he has a literal case of explosive diahreea? I can work with that, unless you want me to be doing something else while Yan hunts for Sekla? Either way nothing is going to accomplished sitting around here. You guys lead the way and I'll follow!"

Regardless Kiyomi would follow the group out the secret exit and go along with Yan in search of their friend, "Yeah, like I heard there were some scary crazy rebel types making a ruckcus in town some time back. Like you don't think that there'll be an attack or something crazy do you?" She said hoping to come off as unconspiuous and grabbing Sekla's attention at the same time.

((Bluff Check: 1d20+7=15
Perception Check: 1d20+2: ))

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ooooh..."
The Bard, Sangria
Tag: Sekla, Yan Yenna

"You are mostly correct, however, losing this so called master will create chaos in the town.. chaos we can use and you can use, to slip out of the town, .. you don't strike me as the type to stay here and fight the good fight day in and out.. if you truly have magic you should join up with the ..

Lets talk more if you can prove yourself."
The easily annoyed rebel decided, slipping outside after the transformation, which both of the rebels watched, Black making no attempt to hide how impressed he was.

Ironically, it would be close to a bard that not Yan Yenna or Sekla, but Sangria was spotted, Sekla recognizing the blonde from having seen the rebel before. Now that she took a closer look, the one with that blonde.. could that be a magical disguise?

Just as Sekla gets up and a spark of curiosity and recognition passes among the heroes, the bards song grows more powerful as she strums her instrument and a throbbing goes through the bodies of all three. (Will save from Yan Yenna, Kiyomi if she catches up, also, this is Yans chance for a bard-off!)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yenna
Outside

[will save roll =
That's a 4 plus my will save modified by the penatly of the tailor shop... I think I'm still in single digits so... probably a fail]

Walking out into the crowd, Yenna heard the sounds of bardic music trickle through the air, taking hold of her and filling her with more lewd feelings that were amplified by the lingering effects of her risque clothing from the tailor's shop.

Absent mindedly, Yenna began to think of Corgona's nude, powerful body, with her warrior hands searching all over Yan's body, her tongue running between the dancer's legs, and then being joined by other faceless male and female beauties in a wonderful orgy.

"Mmm... fuck... wish we had some time to just let loose..." she murmured, standing next to Sangria and momentarily forgetting who or what she was supposed to be looking out for.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Bard's Pavillion

Sekla looked around casually before frowning a bit as she vaguely recognized that woman there. Didn't the fog come out from something she did? Was she hunting her with the DICK too? But, perhaps not, she was sure she recognized that disguise. That had to be Kiyomi or Yan! right? Well. Only one way to find out.

She casually got up and wandered ditzily around, passing by them as she casually ran her hand behind the rears of the three there. disguise Self was an illusion, so if she touched fluffy tail she'd know if it was them.

Assuming she did, Sekla would whisper "Thank god you two are okay. That smoke bomb messed with my head. We need to get away, that singer messes with your head too. I assume the blond is the bomber from earlier?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag:Sekla, Yenna

(gonna npc Kyomi for this, because else we're gonna get nowhere anytime soon.)

Yenna heard some nice, relaxing notes in that music. That was an impressive bard, even if enslaved. She could try and use some of this later on in her own music. As she swayed, and almost leaned into Seklas groping, Sangria nudged her with an elbow.. "Hey, hey.. ugh, quickly, move along!"

Without further ceremony the rebel made a comment about wanting some private time, then ushered the heroes into a side street, before Kyomi could do something like shout out and attract everyons attention.

"Damn, this is my bad, I guess.." She rubbed her forehead. "Introductions quickly aside, I guess you are this oh so important spellcaster, Sekla, I'm Sangria, the leader of this towns rebel cell of.. two.
Long story short, we need to take out the Dick, and whip her real good. But I forgot, because its just natural to me to live in this world, you might not know.. ugh, Black could explain these things so much better. Alright, how did Ochre explain it to us.."
Sangria tipped her chin.

"Long term mind control on such a grand scale is impossible, thats why the Overlord first enslaved all the greatest mages that can mess with your mind, taking charge of them. Once he controlled the world he filled it with things that keep messing with your head and banned magic that could help you protect yourself and.. well, that was that.

Ochre told me that in the old days, when I was just a child, there were still a lot of people fighting but.. little by little they fell all. Not all the slaves are symbol horny bimbos like you've seen theres also girls like this singer, or the guard captain, who will actively enslave you if they get their hands on you."
Yenna had to think back to some of the guard-captains toys and oils. ".. But that doesn't matter, just watch out, alright. Us rebels can deal with the normal cursed items and enchanted slaves, but not with the Dick.

Incidentially, helped you find your friend, so .. do you have a plan of dealing with the Dick? I don't know what abilities she might have, I just was told not to challenge one alone.."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Alley

Sekla followed as she came along, nodding to the woman who introduced herself and listened to her explanation.

"If he truly has that many mages we'll be hard pressed to match it. I'm Sekla, yes, and I'm a member of Arcane Unified. I don't know if you have them here, but I can wield both arcane and druidic magic. I'm not much good in shot for shot, but I can provide plenty of varied moves otherwise."

She taps her cheek as she considers. "I can do lot's of things to people, but what do we know about the DICK and her capabilities? Without being able to answer that, any plan becomes a game of guesswork. I could conjure a murderous swarm of insects. Only a mage really can beat that. I could summon up elementals. I could throw bolts of flame. I could try to trip her up with grease... Really the best choice depends on our enemy. Though I have burned two spells today just hiding and escaping. I've more but just a fair warning. Oh and I have a bunch of scrolls and alchemical items we could use. I'm quite good at alchemy."

"So yeah. We just need a secluded location and a plan and preferably information. Lot's of information. I saw the DICK wandering around the area hunting for you all so getting her alone probably isn't too hard. But we might be in over our heads not knowing what we're up against."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag:Sekla, Yenna

Sangria got big eyes.. for just a moment, hiding it behind a blush and a gruff facade quickly after. "Y.. you speak of magic as if its a common commodity.. The Dick should just be a warrior.. I doubt she has many spells. The Overlord.. I'm not sure, but I think .. made sure that none could threaten him after taking over the world, so magic isn't.. something thats likely to happen all in all.." She nodded, looking at Sekla with a bit of caution.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Sekla
Alley

Sekla smiles kindly. "Where I'm from, magic is not only common, it is widespread. My entire order is dedicated to ignoring the false boundaries that bind us, both the boundaries between magic, and the ones that set people apart and make them hurt and control others. Magic can do so much good for everyone. Once I was assaulted by kobold bandits on a road. They sought to attack me because bugbears had stolen all their food and their tribe had none. I could have killed them. But what would that solve? Instead, I went to their tribe and turned what few food they had into enough nourishment to feed dozens until they had stockpiled enough once more to survive. And I trained their warriors in ways to deal with any further bugbear incursions. I might not be able to wield a blade too well, but I know combat tactics."

She looks out the street with a sad look on her face. "Magic seems widespread here too, but... Perverted, twisted to not help but to eradicate intelligence and thought. Made from something to help and support and provide to ruin and devalue and steal. I can't forgive something so awful. If I can reach my order, perhaps they can help. But if the DICK is just a warrior like you think, I could eradicate her if you can keep her in one spot and me screened from her attacks. Though are we intending to kill her? I can do nonlethal but I need to know ahead of time."