What's new

Operation TR (game in the making) - now with a blog

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Operation TR (game in the making) - slow and steady

I'll throw together one that lets you jump through the bottom, and maybe hop down from a higher platform, see how it feels.

And for the game that you've made, the jumping is absolutely annoying. It's like gravity has increased for her 10 fold. 0_e
You really think gravity is that bad? So many platform games it feels like your character just floats down, rather than falling, real gravity is pretty zippy :)
I'll play with the numbers there some and see what it looks like with lighter gravity.

-Oberon

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

could you maybe make the sprites a bit larger? i wanna be able to see the rape ;)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

could you maybe make the sprites a bit larger? i wanna be able to see the rape ;)
I think that's what the side image is for.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it is? i thought it was there just to show how much cloth you have :p

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

it is? i thought it was there just to show how much cloth you have :p
In theory everything worth seeing will be visible larger on the side, yes, thats where the action will be. there is no real rape in there yet, I dont have the sprites yet :)

-Oberon

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll throw together one that lets you jump through the bottom, and maybe hop down from a higher platform, see how it feels.

You really think gravity is that bad? So many platform games it feels like your character just floats down, rather than falling, real gravity is pretty zippy :)
I'll play with the numbers there some and see what it looks like with lighter gravity.

-Oberon

Well you only need to let up on it a TINY bit. Some of the platforms I could only reach by the last pixel. Platformers that do that can be very very bothersome.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Gravity and jumping should be carefully balanced. Though I personaly like nice air control, it doesn't still need to be redicilous.

When it comes to the game diffuculty, I have personaly speaking don't really have much mind on how diffucult the levels themselves are, as long as one thing is clear; Bosses have to have challenge.

I will aim to design the bosses to be challenging, but not frustating. Just letting you all know that in advance (I used to be a real bitch at making bosses and boss fights in sandbox games that allowed to have a lot of customasion)

Anyway, lets meet enemy #2.

-tinypicwhy-
The Blue slime.

Purpose; Your everyday goon.
Some sort of scientific experiment? Or something super natural like a ghost or something? Does it matter? It still seems to be hornier then it looks.

This enemy can and will cum. It's basic graples consist of slime watery tentacle goodness. The special will be rushing towards the girl at high speed and splashing to her, and then forming to trap her and fuck away. Simple and effective.

edit: just noticed I accidently animated this in 1x instead of 2x, woops.

and now I'll get back to improving thise sprites again.

Last edited:

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sry to be a burden but i skimmed through this whole from and it seems like this game was played before,but i cannot find a download thigy. Can you help me plz

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

sry to be a burden but i skimmed through this whole from and it seems like this game was played before,but i cannot find a download thigy. Can you help me plz
theres a zip attached on post 49. thats the latest update.

-Oberon

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

The gameplay looks interesting and the graphic is ok, my only real problem, aside from a few invisible obstacles, is that she blinks too fast and too often, in the side image she does that once per second, which is already too often for a normal person, but the little sprite doubles that speed, if you try blinking twice per second your eyes will hurt in no time, can you try to slow it down?:D

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

mini graphic update

cleaned the first frame of nude, started to work on enemies and added some extra frames and made few extra animations on the smaller sprite.

But anyway, I was thinking on something a bit;
The endings.

What do you guys prefer, getting more rewarding on winning or getting more rewarding for losing in many different ways?

I'm just currently brain storming about the possible ending pictures and all, so just asking.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Honestly, most games like this I lose on purpose and rarely make it to the end :D

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

Well personally in a RoR game I do like a reward for winning so I would say something like a gallery or even concept art unlocks when you win and a basic game over picture when you lose.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

She's gotta lose in all kind of ways, in a run or rape no good hentai comes from winning...

Vanja's stuff is proof enough...

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You could have 'winning' the game unlock a permanent gallery mode, would save those who want to see the animation again the trouble of having to find the enemy and lose to it repeatedly.

Or some sort of Stage Select option like Fairy Fighting (though this is probably only useful after you've gotten several stages done).

Either of which would allows people to enjoy the animation whenever they want, instead of having to plow through the game each time (that Ki adventure...farrrk)

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheers to this project, it has great potential.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

P.S. Oberon, thank you. Everyone deserves a rest. Hehehe.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Small update, nothing huge, added some of the new graphics, and some of the previous suggestions on the board.

version 1.1

Updated large nude image
added slime enemy graphic - no h graphics yet
added ghost enemy - no h graphics yet
-note: gun causes ghost to teleport, not die
halved gravity
slightly lowered jump hight (still more than previous with high gravity)
made platforms non-solid from below
put smooth mask on player sprite, less terrain hangups.

As before, any suggestions, please let me know :)

-Oberon

Attachments

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

Is it just me or do the animations go turbo? With unfreez I usualy used 10 - 15 delays with the animations. I recommend double checking the speeds.

Also I think it would be best not to make the status turn with the character. Looks a bit weird.

I'm also probably gona edit the ghost enemy a little bit aswell and give the slime a specific movement sprites and then work more on the statuses and other graphics.