What's new

(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Following behind the Bee girl, she'd be able to get a good look at this section of the building. Nothing out of the ordinary from what she expected. But she couldn't deny that doing this for the sake of information was risky. At least her friends would hopefully be close by and allow her to have support if she needed it. But maybe it would be innocuous and that all the talk and rumors about him were greatly exaggerated. Of course, seeing the entrance to his room wasn't helping put those thoughts to bed, with the lavish gold molding clearly showing he was quite a proud man. "T...thank you, Ma'am."She'd give the bee girl a gentle nod as she entered the room and seeing the man himself.

Well...he was certainly bigger then Garland so it might not have been his looks that won all the girls over. And it certainly wasn't his hairline. And his outfit seemed a little on the garish side but she was hardly a paragon of fashion and beauty standards. She was a ranger that lived out in the wild most of the year. She'd bow to the man, remaining quite humble in his presence. "It's an honor to meet you sir. I've heard so many things about you. All of them glowing of course."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia looked around, surveying the place. It seemed that her comrades had, for the most part, scurried away somewhere, likely investigating deeper. Ah, whatever. Shrugging to herself, the tiefling approach the bar, figuring she might as well have a drink of something a bit more potent before she jumped into... Whatever it was she was going to jump. Thus she began to look for a place to sit down and wait for a waitress to show up. She hoped they had sweet coffee liquor. The stuff was expensive and kind of hard to get, but she really liked it. As she waited, the tiefling scanned the room with her eyes, looking for anything that appeared out of place. Potential hidden alcoves and passages, secret observation spots, anything that could be used to navigate or observe the main area.

Investigation:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

5Anne would give Opera a wave and blow a kiss as they walked away, or well, as Cystie walked away and Anne hugged her cock. The pixie trying to make it obvious that she was planning to make good on her teasing after they were all done here and in private. A moment later though she'd go back to wrapping herself around the imp's shaft, bobbing along as they went to the bathroom as she replicated what she had done with Opera, seemingly almost unconsciously, as she lightly grinded herself against the woman's shaft.

Once they actually got to the bathroom proper she'd reach up and take Cystie's hand, piggybacking off that girl's invisibility spell to save her own natural ability to do so. Though she wouldn't take to the air unless the imp shooed her away from her member at which point she'd hover nearby and slip into the massage room with the group, she'd prefer instead to stay near the lewd warmth though. At the very least the girl was surprisingly silent when they actually got into the massage room whatever position she was in, a surprising hint of seriousness in the pixie's eyes, even with her drunken state. She wasn't going to let her friend down! So when they slipped into the room the pixie would shift a bit so she could actually see the man, with his rather greasy appearance, and listen to anything he said. Though if she hadn't been shooed away, Cystie could feel her hugging on just a tad tighter, she didn't really like the look of this guy, if for nothing else then his hair seemed weird.

(Insight on the man's actions and words to try to see if he's sleezy/pervert/chaos tainted: (Disadvantage and n phone atm) so 24,14 =14

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time: 11:00 AM

Opera

The bird embarked through the building, looking to in general just go through doors. After ending up in a bathroom or two, she found a Janitor's closet. Strangely enough nobody minded her going in there. But there was nothing interesting in there either. So she wandered a bit more, before approaching a doorway that just read STAFF on it. Managing to open the door and peek inside, she saw that it was some kind of dressing room for the bee girls. Only, there weren't any outfits or the like for them to wear. There were strange organic sounds coming from within, sounded like the kind of wet and slippery sounds you'd hear from sex. Though soon enough a trio of bee girls saw the door was open and approached in haste. "This is for staff only, please leave." one said, forcibly closing and locking the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One half hour later, Opera would have gotten an idea of the security and various going ons of the spa. It seemed like the bee girls were doing something suspicious behind closed doors. And all shared the same disposition and loyalty to the Don. Plenty who caught her and chased her away seemed to assume she was looking for the Don, and told her to do much like Vylyra and pay at the counter to be given audience and spa therapy with him. Once again, their praise was the same. "His massages are wonderful and stress relieving. You must be looking for another therapy session if you keep snooping around here. Just pay at the counter and go enjoy something that will change your life~" the latest bee girl said.

Just as it seemed like Vylyra and company were taking forever, a bee girl with blonde hair done into two braids approached Opera out of nowhere. "Excuse me, the Don himself has requested your presence. Your friends are with him, please follow me~" she cooed, before walking on her own ahead of Opera.

Talia

Investigation: Talia didn't find anything amiss. Though it seemed both guards and thugs of Garland's scarf lurked here for drink and pleasure.

While she had a drink, (pay 10 silver), a bee girl with curly red hair done into a pony tail approached her. "Excuse me, the Don himself has requested your presence. Your friends are with him, please follow me~" she cooed. It seemed another bee girl was already attempting to lead Opera across the way.

Yumi

After the events at the dock, Yumi's approach to the spa was met with the bee girls out front giving her a bit of a look. If she had her chain visible, or if she were looking for her friends, the girls would tell her, "The don is currently meeting with your friends inside. Please come inside and take a right, all the way down to the gold door and knock. Welcome to Honey Bee Spa~" she'd coo. otherwise, she'd just recite the last line and ignore Yumi otherwise.

Vylyra and co

In the room with the door closed, Corleone approached with a grin. "I'm not too surprised. There are more good things said about me than bad. All the nay sayers know me less than those who praise me, so I like to think that's a testament to my character. I appreciate the glowing words though, my girl. What is your name? You already know me as the Don Corleone. It might seem like that Garland character runs things around here, but I'm not the Don for nothing. I'm richer, stronger, and smarter than that child. Best you stay away from characters like that, my dear. And I do hope that the child you are carrying is as a result of love and not victimization of late. You poor thing." he said with a sympathetic grin. "Come though, lay down into the water of this spa." he said, moving over to a bubbling and heated bath that was in the shape of a heart. "Just float in the water my dear, fear not your child. There is a pillow as well for you to rest your head upon, it'll be like sleeping on a cloud, the perfect scenario for your relaxation to begin." he promised, guiding her over to it, and helping her inside via the steps, before helping her undress of course. The water felt slimy and smooth, as if diluted with some kind of oil that clung to her skin and made her skin feel warm and relaxed even if she exposed her flesh to the open air again.

"Do you like it? That oil is something my girls in the back make for our spa sessions. It's like a beauty oil, making your skin shiny and smooth and relaxing your mind." he said, encouraging her to lay herself face down, resting flat in the water as the Don was soon undressing himself, revealing his body that despite how his body was the shape of a log, had abs and powerful chest muscles showing. The man looked like a powerful fighter that anyone's bet would be placed on, and his genitals hanging between his legs were something of legend as well. His balls could fill a pint mug of ale, and his cock, while not as long as Samua, was basically too big for most humans. Even limp, it seemed to hang at around nine inches. "What do you think? This beautiful body of mine is going to send you into paradise. Gold well spent, isn't that correct my dear?"

[Everyone present roll Charisma versus DC 25, on failure, aroused by the sight.]

Almost immediately, Anne could feel the Imp's cock pulsing. The imp was indeed a bit enthralled by the sight of what would constitute as nothing other than an alpha male in his absolute prime. Brimming with confidence too and wealth. The only thing one might hate is the haircut, and that was just a staple of his status as a rich man.

The don reached his hands out, and gripped Vylyra's waist. Immediately she could feel his powerful hands that could crush her easily only squeezing enough to massage the tension out of her muscles, especially from having to carry a newborn. He rubbed slowly, while gripping tightly, the oil reducing all friction, while the jets forming bubbles would cause the oil water to constantly and gentry grace over her pussy, tickling her constantly as it felt like he positioned her for her nipples to be the recipient of jets as well. To cup it all together, she even felt one of his hands go down, and lift his semi-erect cock up, placing it between her ass cheeks and slowly rubbing up and down her crack. The only sounds in the room were the sounds of oiled flesh discreetly slipping along oiled flesh, especially as his cock gently pistoned through the cheeks of her ass, teasing her asshole. She felt her sides loosen up, her hips feeling like they would wiggle slowly in the water thanks to her muscles letting go. Her asshole as well felt relaxed, open to even more stimulation.

Then his hands went up to her arms and shoulders, slowly but powerfully stroking them, and after just half a dozen rubs, she felt like her arms were going limp, a certain kind of peace of mind entering her thoughts. All stress vacating her brain. Then, his hands started to roll down her back, each push onto her back muscles making her dip slightly into the water, making her feel as if she were swimming. From the jets on her genitals and breasts, and his cock on her asshole, she felt stimulated from every angle. The constant pleasure as he worked her back suddenly had her letting out a moan as Vylyra was worked into a most exhilarating and yet still mind emptying climax. The girls in stealth would see her pussy squirting from the water under the Don's hefty ball sack. Once this occurred, Vylyra seemed to adopt a vacant expression. As if she was in some kind of world of being in this world and not. In truth, Vylyra was being allowed to experience what it was like to be a vegetable. Her mind couldn't process thought, only what she was feeling, as if her mind took a backseat to reality. His hands would then start to massage her ass and thighs, with one hand occasionally slinking underneath to rub her abs and front of her crotch, making her pussy tremble with need.

Then, the don leaned forward, and whispered something into Vylyra's ear. Words that slipped right through her mind unchecked. He whispered into her ear for perhaps a few minutes. [Roll Perception to hear: DC10 to hear vaguely, DC15 to hear slightly, DC20 to hear well, DC25 to hear perfectly]. After a moment of this, he pulled back, and put his legs on some steps inside the hot tub, raising himself to hover over Vylyra, before slowly, and sensually stuffing his semi-erect cock into her asshole with seemingly no resistance. The anal ring parted wide to fit his cock into her body. His long cock vanishing into her asshole as Vylyra let out a weak moan. "With such beauty, my dear, I'm honored that you paid such a high price for my services when you likely could have gotten a massage for free. Don't worry, this too is part of the relaxing experience~" he said to her, not that Vylyra seemed receptive to it at all. She looked to be in a daze of pleasure, even now wearing a smile on her face.

The Don continued his casual pace, before gradually quickening his thrusts. "How wonderful~ I would love it if you came to work for me. I would love to do this to you every day, and provide for your every need~" he would coo, before suddenly hilting with a splash in the tub, grunting as the girls spectating would see his cock bulge as if pumping a heavy load through his cock into her ass, which Vylyra's asshole seemed to swallow with gusto. Slowly drawing his cock out in the aftermath, strangely enough, Vylya only leaked a little bit of his cum. It seemed like most of it was shoved up deep inside of her. He gathered a couple towels from the side, of which there seemed to be many, and got out of the tub, carrying Vylyra like a princess to sit her on the edge of the tub and dry her off. "Adorable girl, you actually are so relaxed that you are half asleep. You must have a heroic disposition if you're so calm after I made you cum so many times~" he cooed again, drying her off and wrapping the towel around her waist, her breasts bare for all to see. He took her to a long couch made of red velvet and gold trim, laying her upon it with a pillow under her head. He massaged her arm a bit, checking her wrist. "Hmm... Heroic indeed~" he cooed, before petting the unconscious girl's head. "Here to gain information on me no doubt. And I wonder if I have any other interlopers who saw the whole thing?" he inquired aloud.

[The Don makes a wisdom roll]

His eyes search about, and look in the vague direction of the invisible girls. "I can sense you, you know. What was that all about, I wonder? Did you enjoy watching the bliss I gave to your friend? If you unveil yourselves, I'd be happy to give you all the same treatment for free." he said with a wink. He wasn't looking directly at them, but he knew they were there. Then he snapped a finger. The door vibrated with a voice on the other side. "Yes sir?" the bee girl guarding the door inquired. "Were there others that came in with this girl? Please ask them to come here, and if there are any others with chains on their wrist, ask them to come to me as well. I have one of their friends here sleeping, and I'm sure they would want to collect her~" he said with a smile. "The door is locked and I have the key, by the way. So please, there's lots of places to sit, invisible strangers. Let's talk for a while~"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Roll to Resist Arousal = (1d20+2 disadvantaged) 12 21 = 12, Fail)

Anne raised an eyebrow at the man's muscles and figure. She had figured he'd have some layers of fat with how his body was more like a barrel than most. Instead he apparently just had a stocky figure that gave him that larger appearance. She had to admit he was attractive, and she could feel her own body becoming aroused by his figure, but she couldn't help but mentally compare him to Samua and find Corleone wanting. Still, her body liked what it saw and even as Cystie's cock was pulsing with arousal, Anne's slit did much the same, and the pixie would grind against the imp's cock a bit unconsciously.

It also helped that the massage did look pretty good. If nothing else, the man seemed to know what he was doing, and he seemed nice enough. Though that could have just been a front. Indeed she had the oddest feeling that it probably was, or at least, more something he had built up over long practice for charming his way into a girl's good graces. She could be wrong, Setzuna had actually been just as nice as he had appeared, but maybe just because Vylyra was involved she felt more suspicious then normal.

The sight of the massage continuing watching Vylyra hit climax, and well, the look on her face when she did. It caused Anne to wiggle against Cystie's cock further, side to side, up and down. The pixie was more or less unabashedly working herself against the warmth now, her hands and thighs rubbing around the imp's girth. Yet at the same time she was barely noticing, entranced with the sight as she was, and only intervention from the imp was going to keep her from continuing her teasing. At the whispering she'd lean a bit forward, resting her head against Cystie's cock's own, her ears pointed toward the scene as she tried to hear what was said. She couldn't let her friend down by missing something important! It could be a spell No matter how much the spring inside her was tensing.

(Roll to Hear what Corleone is whispering to Vylyra: (1d20+2 disadvantaged) 22, 20 = 20)

Biting her lip to keep herself from making any noise, Anne continued to watch. The pixie feeling her own arousal, already rather high, growing by the second as she was fighting the urge to switch up positions for some more proper fun. The pixie's body was also pondering leaping off Cystie's cock and latching onto the one plowing Vylyra, but her mind fought that one back. They needed to keep up their stealth! The thought of how she could potentially causing some problems for that stealth by how she was teasing Cystie didn't even register at the moment. The smile on Vylyra's face would have worried Anne just a bit in different circumstances, but it was rather easily explained given the situation and the pleasure she seemed to be feeling.

When Corleone finished up in Vylyra, Anne's eyes had to bulge a little bit at how much he swelled. It looked like he was dumping quite a fair bit inside Vylyra, and yet, practically none flowed back out of the elf. Evidently the man must have gotten...quite a fair bit larger inside her to dump it in so deep. What he said after though caused the Pixie to pause in her grinding, freezing up like a deer in the headlights as the man noticed Vylyra's chains. Even more disturbingly, he seemed to figure out they were there, or was making a wild guess. She couldn't tell which, and her attempts to figure out which one likely resulted in little more then confusion for the pixie.

(Insight to see if he actually knows they are there, or is just taking a wild guess = (1d20+4 disadvantaged) 8,9 = 8 )

At least he kinda seemed like he'd let them leave with Vylyra, so that was better then the potential worst case scenario! Though Anne would, if she hadn't already blown their cover, remain quiet against Cystie's cock. She didn't trust the situation enough to start speaking, though she had the oddest feeling that the imp might, but if not then maybe they could at least get a bit of a monologue out of him before the others likely arrived, or were made to, and they'd likely have to drop the illusion anyways.

(Edit to add Stealth check though it's likely rather dependent on Cystie's stealth check: (1d20+5 disadvantaged) 17, 14 = 14)

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tavia mumbled with a red face something about the armor that the other her wore, being too lewd. Usually she was a bit more stuck up and innocent compared to her counter part. Walking with the imp and fairy, the trio quickly became covered in a invisibility spell, before they followed behind Vylyra and her guide. By the time they arrived at the golden and almost proud looking door, Tavia returned to her normal indifferent look. This seems almost too easy Tavia thought as they all entered the room with Vylyra.

Almost instantly Tavia saw the Don in the middle of the room waiting for Vylyra. Tavia slightly grimaced at the stupid haircut that seemed only to serve as a way to draw attention to the Don. Men who needed attention just for the sake of attention were so annoying. Because Tavia couldn't move not make noise, all she could do was roll her eyes at the man's sweet talk as he undressed Vylyra, seemingly like she had already made up her mind that she hated the man.

[Charisma save = 4+2=6. Fail]

But then the man started to undress himself as well. Normally Tavia's disdain for criminals would overwhelm what she thought about that certain person, but as more and more skin was revealed she could feel her heart speeding up in anticipation. The man was a depiction of an alpha, commanding the respect and awe of others while drawing females to him. Tavia was no diffrent as her body started to heat up at the sight of the now naked man. In an effort to calm herself somewhat, Tavia started to slightly shift about in her spot, rubbing her thighs together to distract herself from the sight! Right before fucking Vylyra, the Don leaned forward to say something and Tavia tried to listen in.

[Perception: 19+2=21.]

Thankfully Tavia has always had good hearing, and was able to hear what the Don said for the most part. What finally started to get her wet was the sight of Vylyra being fucked silly in such a short about of time by the Don. She had to admit it, she was aroused by the man now!

Suddenly the Don calls out that he knows the trio is there, but by the way he searched the room with his eyes, he didn't know where they were! Tavia instantly put her hand on the handle of her shortsword, ready to draw it at any time. Though her eyes kept on wandering back to the Don as she quietly shifted in place. She did her best to quietly take a few steps towards Vylyra so she could protect her easier.

[Stealth: 13+4=17]

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia hid her grimace behind the glass as she slowly - deliberately so - sipped on the drink. Her eyes wandered over the men she recognized as Garland's taking a rough headcount and making note of what they were doing. Could they be useful? Hard to say. They could have been compromised. Or maybe they were simple patrons. Perhaps they weren't entirely aware of the situation? Not that she had much of an idea what was amiss in this place. Either way, the tiefling took her time doing so, acting like a bored woman idly observing her surroundings before finally switching her attention to the bee girl.

"He invites me, you say. May I ask what is the purpose behind this invitation?" Talia asked, measuring her with a gaze. Was the woman honest about her friends being there? Trying to decieve her? Attempting to lead her into a trap? Would she use force? The wizard had to know if she was trying to screw her over here. Once more she took a sip, taking care to make it small and draw it out, as if she was relishing in the taste of the alcohol above everything else. Idly noting that another one was bugging Opera, Talia mulled over her options. She could refuse and leave. Refuse and stay, though that'd likely lead to being pestered more. Stall and try to come up with something or accept and walk into a potential trap.

After some deliberation, Talia decided to stall and see how the bee girl took it. Maybe refuse if she pushed for an immediate answer. Thankfully the tiefling had a drink that would help with that, as long as she kept drinking it very slowly. Come to think of it... Maybe she could try messing with the bee's head a bit? Could be amusing. Or informative. Perhaps both. First she'd gauge what sort of answers she'd get. The bee's explanation for the reasons behind Corleone's invitation - or it's lack - would help her find out what to expect from her. And if she did end up following her... Well, there were a couple ideas she could try, actually. Including something that could potentially let her roam the area freely for a bit.

Insight:

Fmokou

Reputation score

Since Yumi had no reason to drop her disguise, she still didn’t have her chain revealed, neither did she ask for her companions instantly. ''This place can easily accommodate this many men right?'' Yumi asked one of the greeters in front, pointing at the large amount of men behind her. ''And don’t mind the few unconscious men they’re carrying, they’ve just had a little bit too much fun with me~.'' Yumi chuckled, before licking her lips a little. ''Also, can you tell me a little bit more about this place and its owner? It’s very weird to have such an establishment inside the slums, since you’d normally expect something more seedy looking around these parts. Yumi asked, before trying to take a good look inside, trying to see if there was someone she’d recognized.

[Investigation on how much this would cost to maintain: ]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time: 11:05 AM

Anne & Tavia

The two girls listened in and heard the exact same thing. It wasn't in common tongue, or in any language they knew. But they did catch a lot of what it sounded like, and if they had the Intelligence in the future, they might be able to recite it back to someone who might understand it. Either way, it sounded magical in nature.

Following him calling out, the girls remained quiet and unmoving. He only shrugged. "Well, if that's how it is, then I suppose I will look after this one, at least until she awakens." he said, before approaching Vylyra, and picking her up in his arms and carrying her towards a door behind his grand desk.

Yumi

Yumi saw Opera and Talia inside, while the bee girl welcomed her and her party inside. "I don't know, ma'am~ You'd have to ask the don himself if you ever meet him. We have a special offer to women, one gold for a soul soothing spa massage~" she offered with a coo.

Investigating a bit, she didn't need an amazing look around to get an idea. The prices were low, enough to attract many a poor soul. Sales were undoubtedly high but the cost of acquisition for the goods presented would normally mean this business should be dying. But it wasn't, no doubt why it would be on both the King Knight and Garland's radar. Also, despite Garland saying his converted followers were here, she saw none wearing scarfs.

Talia

The girl replied promptly. "I don't know, ma'am~ He only said that your friends were already there ahead of you." she said, and gave a bow before seemingly acting as if she were done. If Talia did nothing the bee girl would go back to doing her job wherever she did it, and letting the conversation end there.

Using her insight, Talia got a general vibe that she was just someone following orders. How Talia reacted to this news didn't seem to matter to the girl in the slightest degree. There was no aura of malice or good will. Just pure indifference.

In addition, she saw Yumi(formerly weiss) enter the building, with about ten pirates in tow, three of them sluggish and groggy as if something sucked the soul out of them.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anne could tell the words were magic, or at least something close to it, but well, they weren't in a language she knew. To say the least that made her almost immediately distrustful of the situation, and when the man started to take Vylyra away, well the pixie could stop herself. Shifting along Cystie, including carrying the girls arm out to it's fullest extent before letting go incase the invisibility wore off without contact, if it didn't, she'd take off toward another spot in the room, closer to where he had initially looked, but a bit on the far side of it from the group, hoping to keep him from pinpointing the others, and just thinking she was the only other one here. If it did wear off then she'd end up moving closer to the man, trying to end up behind his shoulders to keep him from pinpointing anything, and to force him to turn around.

Either way, when she arrived there the pixie half shouted, though given her relatively small voice it was more like slightly louder then normal for a person. "Hey no taking my friend to do whatever other things you might to her! Sure I was watching but I just wanted to make sure she was safe. Given like, literally everyone we run into keeps doing bad things to us."

theguy09

Reputation score

Even though Tavia couldn't hear all the words that the Don nor understand them, she still did her best to remember them, to burn them into her memory. They might be a clue about how he's been turning girls into his faithful servents.

Already being close to the Don, and her hand on her dagger, Tavia reacts almost as soon as she saw the Don picking Vylyra up. Ever so slowly as to not draw attention, Tavia drew one her her short swords, but before she could jump the Don to keep Vylyra with the group, she saw Anna turn visable! She couldn't help but smile a little at the clever little fairy's distraction. Instead of jumping the Don, Tavia held her blade in front of her, ready to be used if the Don showed any hostile intent at all like attacking or taking Vylvra away!

[Prepared attack: 17+4=21 Damage: 4+2=6]

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia shivered slightly as she watched the bee girl walk away. There was something seriously wrong with that one. No matter who you were, you were never this indifferent towards someone your boss just invited without a reason. Particularly since she didn't even bother to confirm the tiefling accepted the request! Normally people would at least put in some token effort in order to show the boss they tried! Her paranoia was ringing, making her wonder just what sort of measures that guy was using to control his employees. Given he apparently traded with that pirate or something, likely Chaos stuff. Lovely.

Talia decided. She had to take a look around and figure out what the Hell was going on here. If she could still borrow Cystie's power and turn invisible, she could potentially make her way around the place and discover what the Hell was going on. Maybe even do some damage. The woman looked around, trying to spot some kind of side entrance or empty place that could shield her from sight while she was doing the casting. As she did so, the tiefling also caught sight of her rogue companion... And her most unusual entourage. She had no idea why they were with her, but perhaps delaying her plan a touch just to confirm her intentions would be wise.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Opera sighed a bit, taking a seat. Something was definitely wrong around here. But she had no way to get in to check it out. And the other's weren't back yet for her to try and tell them what she had found. She hoped they were okay.

Evidently they were not, or at least, probably not, as one of the worker bees came over and told her she'd been invited by the Don to come see them. Oh joy. Just what had gone wrong?

Well, no point in just siting around. She'd have to head in then and hopefully rescue them. Or even better, find the problem resolved by the time she came in. So she got up and headed the way she was directed towards.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meeting the man was quite the interesting experience for the Ranger. He certainly did seem larger then life in many ways and the way he spoke only supported that notion. He was confident, strong and quite assured of his position over Garland. Though what followed might have been something she wished she could have taken back. She undressed without a moments hesitation, got into the watery substance without question and rested on the pillow like he recommended. All while letting the feeling of comfort and relaxation wash over her while he continued speaking. It was like listening to the voice of a god. And only seeing what was underneath his gaudy attire did she feel something building in her chest. Her heart was pounding like nothing she'd ever felt before.

(Charisma Roll: )

The ranger would begin to moan as things continued. Both as his hands started to work and as the bubbles began tickling her body. Everything just started to seem so foggy...so hazy...she could barely focus herself. She felt something pressing between her ass cheeks...her body loosening in many ways. Everything relaxing and going limp all the while she was building up to what would become a shattering orgasm. Her mind...emptied. Like nothing remained of the ranger once he had brought her to the peak of arousal. She didn't even notice when his mighty member plunged into her ass. But words...words she could still hear...what was he saying?

Perception Roll:

Something about working for him? Maybe that could work. Especially if she got to do this everyday. How bad could it be anyway? She felt herself getting dried off, then being carried off at first to a couch where it sounded like he was talking about being heroic. Well maybe she would be a little more if she wasn't so dazed and checked out of reality. Wait...did he say something about chains? And did he find her friends? She wasn't sure...all this was heard as she eventually passed out, the moment far too great for the ranger, now left to the whims of this man and those of her friends. They might ultimately decide her fate.

Fmokou

Reputation score

''You make it sound like the massage will be priceless, so one gold sounds like quite the steal.'' Yumi chuckled while closely looking at the woman’s expression, trying to figure out if the way she was going to reply to this was either good marketing or her honest feelings.

[Insight: ]

Whatever Yumi figured out about the woman’s honesty, she stepped inside, beckoning her entourage to follow. Yumi points at the three men that looked ghastly and tired. ''You three, you’re coming with me, the rest of you, have fun, but don’t tire yourselves out too much, you’re my food after all.''' Yumi said with a grin, before she walked over to the bar and wondered why only Talia was left in the main lounge. Since Talia wasn’t asking for help or approaching Yumi, she wasn’t going to initiate a conversation, she preferred to stay incognito, but she also didn’t want to interrupt or ruin whatever Talia and the rest of the group was doing. ''Excuse me, miss, can I have something non-alcoholic and sweet?'' Yumi asked the bartender. ''Also, do those weirdo’s with the white scarfs come here, I can’t stand them.'' Yumi asked, trying to figure out if Garland’s followers come here at all.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time: 11:10 AM

Tavia, Anne, and Vylyra

When Anne came out into the open, the man looked in surprise at the little fairy. "Ah, so it was a beautiful little pixie. Hmm... You have awfully big breasts for your size." he said with a fanciful and amused hum. "Don't worry, I have no intent to harm a hero that came for a massage. I respect all my patrons." he said with a smile. "Would you like one as well? I'd have to charge, however. I do not work for free, even if you are a beautiful little woman~" he cooed, showing no signs of attacking Anne. "Though, I do not think you are strong enough to carry this girl. She's just in a state of total relaxation, her body actually went to sleep. She'll need time waking up, and part of the process of relaxation is sleeping so that when she wakes up, she'll feel like she's full of energy and her body completely healed~" he declared.

Then, a knock came. "Don Corleone, one of those you requested have arrived." a woman's voice came from the other side. "Allow her in." the Don replied, and Opera was seen on the other side of the open door.

"Welcome, I assume you know this girl? She had a good time indeed, and I half supposed you would wish to collect her instead of having her rest in my care." he declared.

Talia

Talia went into the bathroom, and found a place unseen to go invisible.

Opera

The bee girl made a bow, and led the way down the hallway labeled Love overhead, down the corridor and towards the golden door. She knocked, and announced. "Don Corleone, one of those you requested have arrived." she said, and on the other side she heard, "Allow her in." a deep man's voice ushered. And Opera was allowed through the door opened by the bee girl, who made another bow and directed her other hand to the doorway so she could go inside.

The Don grinned when Opera entered the room and saw what was going on. Vylyra was asleep on the couch, and Anne was in flight, apparently speaking with him. "Welcome, I assume you know this girl? She had a good time indeed, and I half supposed you would wish to collect her instead of having her rest in my care." he declared.

Yumi

The woman's response was so full of honesty and incredible emotion that she didn't need much knowledge of insight to know this was how she felt. "Indeed, it is priceless. I would honestly pay more for it myself, as it was so wonderful that I left my husband for the Don as he could no longer satisfy. I worked here by choice, because of the 'benefits' of being close to the Don. It's only a shame I have to share him with all the others. Though, few women come through, so he lowered the price down to something he personally found more reasonable." she declared.

The pirates went as she declared, oogling the bee girls along the way. Asking for a drink, she was offered various flavors of honey drink, as well as water. "Why, yes. We do see some of Garland's associates by from time to time. They often carry boxes of various products we carry and meet with the Don. They also act as bodyguards for us in case customers get too rowdy~ "

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yumi didn’t need any insight to be convinced by this woman’s answer, it was pretty clear that the Don’s massages had a strange effect on these women and that they were working here for free, which probably reduced the upkeep by a lot. Though when Yumi heard the last part of the woman’s sentence, she got a devious grin on her face, and before going inside, she whispered something in the woman’s ear, just loud enough for the other greeters to hear. ''If you’re sick of sharing the Don, wouldn’t it make more sense to discourage women to take that massage? You could even blame the loss on patrons on the others, so you become his favorite. Unless you think the Don isn’t worth it.''

After whispering these things in the girl’s ear, she moved on inside. ''Honey drink.'' Yumi ordered, before she listened to the girl’s prattle on about useful information, she didn’t think it would be that easy to get. ''Oh, I heard on the streets that they were rivals, I suppose my information was wrong. Who would’ve figured that they’re actually trading partners?'' Yumi said amused. ''Can you let me know when they usually come to bring that stuff, I really don’t want to be here when they come. That damn gang is bothering me for several months already and I thought I’d be safe here.'' Yumi asked while looking slightly annoyed.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Glancing around to ensure she hadn't been seen, Talia used the invisibility spell. She'd need to keep maintaining her focus and she only had an hour tops to investigate, but hopefully this'd let her explore a bit of the area and figure out what was up with this place. She'd need to find an entrance into the back that wasn't heavily observed, even invisible she could still end up blowing her cover. Perhaps she could slip through just as someone else left it open? If not, she'd have to look for a door that was out of the way and wouldn't draw attention if she opened it. Once that was out of the way, she'd search and see what exactly the bees did behind closed doors.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anne wasn't sure to blush a bit at her breasts being pointed out and the compliments or frown at how obviously thick the man was laying it on. She wasn't actually able to avoid a little bit of a blush but she'd put one hand one her hip and point the other at Don, more or less managing to do nothing more then look adorable. "I'm plenty strong I'll have you know! She's just really big." The girl pouted a bit at that but continued. "But yeah, I'll wait for her to wake up before considering anything like that. No offense but it seems half the time anything that looks good happens to us it ends up being some sort of spell or a trap or something else bad for us."

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Opera followed along before making her way in. She blinked as she observed the scene, watching about curiously before stepping inside. She supposed that was the Don. She wondered what he was talking to Anne about.

Either way she moved over and picked up Vylyra when he said so, nodding. Not like she really had any vocabulary for this situation. She looked to Anne questioningly afterwards.