What's new

(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: (Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Opera blinks as a fairy lands on her head, this not being too normal as she looked about. She certainly had to agree with Anne's choice however and went to the bar.

She raised a bit of an eyebrow as she found a seat by the pixie, finding her choice unusual. Vylyra's made sense at least. Opera would have to wait until she was told what they had though.

Either way, she waited to see what could work. She didn't have enough words to use yet to order for herself anyways.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A waitress approached, a bee much like all the same. She had red hair, a beautiful face, and a dynamite body with DD-cup breasts. "One potato beer, caramel honey blend, and..." she'd fill in Opera's order before nodding and walking off. "I'll be right back with your beverages!" she claimed, before heading off, looking awfully bright and cheerful, as if this job was fulfilling her completely. An odd smile that carried no obligation or career decision to oblige.

She returned within the minute, giving the girls each something nice to drink, each a delicious beverage in it's own right. They'd take some time to consume their beverages while observing the scenery. It was like some kind of wonderland, where the bee girls existed to enthrall patrons with infectious happiness and lived in a world where life was enjoyed on a whim and on the spot. Plenty of said bee girls being called over, and walking together with male patrons, each openly sharing arms around their waists as other bee girls emerged to replace those who were cat called by excited male patrons.

(A round of drinks! Roll Constitution vs DC5 or become slightly tipsy.)

Time: 10:15 AM

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Drinking roll: )

"You know Opera, we re~eally need to just sit you down and like, recite all the phrases we can at you." Anne said as she took the drink, feeling a tad jealous of all the big girls around here, but really she didn't care that much. Small was best! Though as for the drink, well, the fairy showed that she wasn't...quite that good at handling alcohol. For all she could brew drinks, being not even a foot tall meant that she got drunk quite easily, and after the first drink she was just a bit tipsy. "We'd need to figure out the person with the best voice though, I'm vo~oting... Vylrya, maybe Yu~umi. My voice is too squeaky and I don't think we'd rope Aria into this. Here's a fre~e one though. I li~ike potato beer, it tastes sweet."

Anne's eyes were drawn toward the pairs heading every which way, really, all so lucky. She was a bit surprised at how the girls seemed to like their jobs, at least as far as she could tell.

Though just to be saaaafe, Anne asked the bartender. "Haaah, everyone looks like they are having so much fun. What's it like working here, I'm almost tempted to sign up." Even as she asked that, the pixie, who was doing a little bit of waving side to side as she got into the mood of the place a bit more, was trying to watch the bartender for anything out of the ordinary.

(Insight roll on bartender's reply, looking to see if they genuinely like working here or not: = 24)

As she was listening to the Bartender's reply, if she got one, she'd lean up against Opera's arm for bracing. Once she got her answer, she'd end up also asking. "Also, got any recommendations? Everything looks fun and I'm not sure which to pick. Though be~etter question, Homestay is for sleeping over, Love is for well, loving, and spa and massage is what it sounds right like ri~ight? Also got any guys working here, or is it all girls on the floor staff?"

It seemed like Anne was about to ask a whole lot more questions, but then she hiccuped a bit and looked at her empty glass. "Can I get one of those honey caramel things with some liquor in it? It sounds tasty."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time: 10:20 AM

The woman smiles brightly, almost unnaturally so. "It's absolutely wonderful working for Corleone. He's a wonderful man who helps you find fulfillment in your life. If you would like to sign up, why not ask Corleone himself to give you a massage? He gives the most pleasurable and sensual massage that will turn any woman's heart into putty~" she cooed.

Getting a good look at the woman's tone and reactions, she looked more than just happy to be working here, she seemed obsessed.

"One buttery nipple coming right up!" she cooed, leaving and then returning with a caramel drink with alcohol in it.

(Roll CON vs DC15, or become drunk.)

Zilrax

Reputation score

(8 con so pass the first.)

Opera simply responded in Anne's voice for Anne's drink, settling on that since it occurred to her she couldn't ask for what else there is.

She drank her drink down, appreciating it as she watched around. Everyone seemed so happy. Maybe too so, it felt more... Artificial than it had been amidst the fae. Like an artist trying to copy a master able to achieve the framework but not the spirit of the painting...

Perhaps this Corleone had similar powers to the other man. Honestly, this whole city was filling with wrongness as time went. They'd need to do... Something. She didn't know what because she didn't have a solution to this sort of thing, her best plan was hit them all, but that left the city leaderless...

She really hoped the others had an idea what to do.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, he might have some issues with me. Unless he's got super tiny fingers." Anne joked back good naturedly.

Well, the girl definitely liked working here, but her response actually set a small bit of the tipsy pixie on edge. It sounded almost more like...she was addicted, or obsessed, then just a happy worker. Admittedly it was a bit hard to tell, sometimes people really did just like their work, alot. Either way though she figured that either Don Corleone was that good, or he was using magic or had some chaos assistance.

(Drunk roll #2: = 4, Anne is drunk)

Once Anne got her next drink, even if it did have a rather embarrassing name, the pixie didn't hesitate to start drinking. The honey taste drawing her in like well, a bee to a flower. After the first sip she leaned further against Opera. "Le~ets see, other things for your to say. How bo~out. 'Hiya!' and 'We should go' and 'I want to be your friend.'"

The harpy got a bit further into her drink, and then added. "'How bout some fun?' is a good one, and so is 'How do you like my breasts?' It seemed, the pixie was getting lewder by the sip. "'Here let me show you them' and 'Want to go to bed with me?' Hehehe, this is actually pretty fu~un."

The pixie promptly finished off her drink, and took off from the bar for a moment. The pixie wobbling a bit from side to side, "Actually~y, I want to see them!"

A moment later the fairy would, if she wasn't caught and stopped, dive down through the neckline of Opera's outfit, burying herself in her tits like she tended to do with Vylyra. The pixie rubbing herself against the girl's bosom as there was a muted "So~oft." emanating from Opera's top.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Opera gave a bit of a sigh at the Pixie's increasingly drunken antics, watching her as she tried to teach her a bit of words. Well, she supposed these could be useful sometimes.

Course, as they got increasingly lewd, Opera just rolled her eyes with a smirk. Well, she knew where this was going. She leaned her cheek on a hand, watching as the fairy dove right into her cleavage.

Opera sighs bemusedly and stretches. She might have been bothered a few years ago, but honestly she was used to this with fae by now. One didn't train under a satyr and dryads without being taught hands on in many many ways.

Her chest was in the C cups and soft indeed, her being decently endowed for the amount of muscle she had.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anne continued her wiggling, squeezing at the breasts that were still likely, larger then herself. Though soon the pixie would start pulling herself in deeper into Opera's top, the pixie likely making a noticeable impression against the girls chainmail top as she was slowly making her way down over Opera's stomach. "And your pretty toned to~o. Heh, its nice and warm in here." Really it kinda sounded like the girl was just rambling a bit at this point in a happy drunken state.

Anne would continued her downward trek unless stopped, working her way over Opera's stomach until she would slip away into the girl's skirt. Dissapearing from view entirely behind the more spacious outfit, and going surprisingly quiet as she did. Though a moment later Opera would feel small hands and arms wrapping around her cock even as she felt Anne seemingly nuzzling against it. "Sooo~ warm."

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since her drink had no booze in it, she was able to drink it without trouble and without fear of hurting her child. That was a weight off her mind as she enjoyed the time with her companions. Though from the looks of it, her tiny companion wasn't quite as good as holding her liquor. It led to some rather interesting and amusing rantings and antics from the pixie. She'd even play along with her a little. "Oh, well is my bosom not as nice to rest in anymore? I see how it is, little one. And try not to fill Opera's head with such silly phrases. The last thing she needs is to become as lewd as you."She'd sigh and continue her drink, listening to the words of the working girl, quite surprised she was being so honest with her words. It seems this man was quite the charmer like Garland. Maybe these men were cut from the same cloth, meaning he could potentially be dangerous. "May I have some more of my drink please. Just hold the booze."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time: 10:25 AM

The servers came and went, refilling their drinks happily while the just seemed to enjoy the festivities, even the playing in the background seeming like it cost a lot of money to display. The musicians were also all dressed like bee girls. Indeed, any staff member seemed to be wearing a bee outfit, and they were all women.

"So, I've been thinking," Cystie said, perhaps surprisingly with the same drink as Vylyra in front of her. "This place really just seems like a business that isn't obviously corrupt. Though just remember we're scouting for now, so... I guess whatever the pixie is doing just helps us blend in. Since everyone seems lost in this strange wonderland. I mean, everything's so extravagant. Just look at this place. How does someone afford this?" the imp inquired, incredulous to the idea of such a business as this.

And if the others looked around, they'd be able to given how long they've been here.

"How he manages to pay for all this service, all these people... I mean, I don't know muchabout economics... But look at the prices of the drinks we're buying. The alcohol costs ten silver a pint. The first bit of alcohol I stole coming into this world was one of those high class wines in a bottle, and it cost ten gold. And... It tastes comparable. So he's got high class stuff, for stupid low prices. I mean, he wouldn't get business if he charged more in the area, cuz most people around here are bums, but... Look at how out of place this is with the freaking slums!!!" she gestured. "He shouldn't be making enough money to afford the upkeep. He's letting people live like the high class and they're loving it. But I can't place my tail on what the catch is." she said, crossing her arms in thought.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Opera sips her drink, before blinking as the pixie started to travel lower, her sighing a bit. Yeah, this definitely was going there alright. Though she gave a light shudder when she felt the pixie wrap her arms around her cock, her trying not to make a scene even as she bit her lip a bit at the pleasure. If only they weren't in potential danger...

The Imp seemed to think the wealth around there was strange, and... Opera had no idea so she had no reason to distrust it. She did look around, even as she mumbled in another woman's voice as her shaft began to lift to more full hardness. While she'd gotten a fondness for the scaled folk of late, she still did enjoy fae attentions the best. She was... Familiar with them after all.

For now she tried to pretend nothing was amiss though. She just hoped if the pixie amped it up she'd make sure that the mess was... contained.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anne was at least not drunk enough to go too far. She more just seemed content to edge Opera along a bit, keeping her teased just enough to stay erect, and provide the warmth she was looking for, while not enough to get into 'dangerous' territory, unless Opera made it obvious she wanted Anne to go further. Instead though for a moment at least, her hands would come off Opera's shaft and instead the girl would feel what was probably the girl's legs wrap around her instead as the pixie poked out from her armour near her waste. The girl looking toward Cystie and saying. "We~ell, I think I got an explanation if you want to hear it."

The drunken pixie would look motion for Cystie to come closer, though she would eventually speak regardless of if the imp leaned in toward Opera's groin or not. Trying to hush her voice to keep from being overheard past the group, or if Cystie leaned down, past her. "I think, he's saving money on paying the workers. The bartender seems almost obsessed to work here. He mi~ight not even be paying them. Just getting them to work for the 'jo~oy' of doing so."

The pixie paused for a moment, and then added. "Maybe this Don Carolingian guy's got...'magic'" The pixie indulged herself in airquotes for that one. "Hands, and he's converting people with his massages. The bartender did say he could make a girl turn to putty. Ma~aybe it makes people fall in love with him or something. So he uses the money on product instead of workers to get people to come in and then makes them e~employees."

The pixie was still grinding herself against Opera's cock, and as she kept talking, she seemed to lose her control a bit and was speeding up, the harpy able to feel a damp patch against the skin of her shaft. "It's the pe~erfect buisness model really if that is the case. Having employees that would work for free. Alternatively, he just makes so much money on o~other stuff that he can afford to run this place at a total loss. I'm going with my idea though. So~o, going to the massage place might not be a good idea, or alternatively, one of us should go to see if he's really that good. Alternatively alternatively, I could just go and turn invisible and look to see if that's happening." The last sentence started off at the same level of the rest of her words, but would trail off toward the end into a whisper that the Cystie would only be able to hear if she had leaned down.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Despite her drunken nature, our little friend may have a point. Any of those explinations could be a viable one for this situation and I'd be incline to believe any of them should they actually prove true. I mean, we've seen stranger things on this quest and magic hands hardly seems too far fetched. I mean...we ran into a lizard man with looks that would make the gods blush."She'd finish a second glass of her drink before she continued speaking "Or, running successful ventures elsewhere could be the reason why he's able to offer premium goods and services in this establishment at lower cost prices. As for figuring out why, well I can't see me being super useful in combat so if we need a volunteer then I'll take one for the team and see if it's as good as they say. Unless someone has another suggestion."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cystie let out a chuckle. "Vylyra, that might be the single most useful thing you've ever said! Very well, let's order a massage." she said, before looking at the signs about. "Looks like it's under the Love area. Must be pretty steamy, what he does to you. Costs one gold piece! Go on, Vylyra! Get steamy!" She said, before offering another hum. "Me and the fairy will follow, invisible. And... Opera... I really don't know about you. You're the one person who's memories add up to the previous memories before that Hall, so... Just try to go places you shouldn't and act like you're just a confused bird and apologize when they stop you. That should be perfect for you. Help you understand what kind of protection they got."

Whenever Vylyra would ask to pay to get molested by a crime lord, Cystie would offer to take Anne to a bathroom and go invisible so they could follow.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh hush you. You're lucky I'm in a very good mood, Cystie."She said with a confident smile as she'd listen to where this whole massage thing would be. The Love area? Well that seemed pretty straight forward. "That seems fair, you guys find ways to stay out of sight and I'll see what this big shot is all about. But lets not waste any more time. I have the gold right here so I should be able to pay." She'd dig out a spare coin from her pack and inquire about he massage, offering the coin as payment.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anne was of two minds. She wanted to go invisible and adventuring, but that'd mean she would have to leave the warmth that was Opera's crotch. Though after Vylyra volunteered for it, well, Anne wasn't about to let her friend go on her own! So she'd grind herself against Opera for a few moments longer before darting out from the bird girl's clothes...and promptly latching onto Cystie's cock, wrapping her arms and legs around it and nuzzling her cheek against it's length. "To~o the bathroom then! Maybe we can have a little quicky before Vylyra gets her massage. There might be a li~ine afterall."

Regardless of Cystie's answer, the pixie seemed content to keep latched on to the imp's cock as they went to the bathroom, and well, once they got there she really wasn't hiding herself nearly full body rubbing against it a bit. "Ha~aaaa, your both so warm."

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

To say that things sometimes go very, very wrong was to state the obvious. It typically didn't make things any less bitter, Talia reflected as she went over the recent memories from a certain swordswoman. Resolving to never speak of this, the tiefling necromancer (she was reasonably sure there ought to have been another version of her running around, but didn't think much of that) left the reality-twisting Hall of Fallen Heroes, stretching as she walked down the street. The whole excursion had turned out to be a massive waste of time, between the disastrous results and the clean-up Aria had to go through at Garland's place to look presentable.

As she let her feet carry her while stewing in her own simmering rage, the tiefling couldn't help but turn her thoughts towards revenge. Growling to herself, the mage considered her options. She didn't quite have the magic yet to use her speciality, unfortunately, and starting a fire would cause too many issues in the long run. No, she needed a more precise method of hitting her targets. Maybe the rogue would have some ideas... Come to think of it, so far their little group had been limiting themselves to reacting. She'd need to think of a way to go on the offensive.

As she walked, trying to think of her next step, Talia recalled that the rest of her companions had likely gone to that brothel by now. What was the name of that guy running it? Corleone or something? Might as well see if there was anything worth checking out, she presumed. At least it wasn't that hard to find out, with both the area and it's employees standing out so much. Taking a moment to smooth out her grimace and not look like someone in search of a puppy to toss into the river, the necromancer made her way towards her destination, doing her best to try and keep a lid on her temper. Though why the Hell was it called a spa? Well, whatever. The sooner she got in, the better.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Normally Tavia would indulge in some drinks as well, letting go a little in the process, but with the baby in her she decided to skip out on the first round. Instead she actually spaced out a little in such a bustling atmosphere
She found herself to just be staring at the multi-colored floor before coming back. She had absentmidisly listened to her companions banter and plans, but now she was actually digesting what they said. This pregnancy seemed to be taking more out of her than she thought it would, maybe something to do with no fast the baby was growing.

"If you can make me invisible as well, I would like to go as well. Time to get a good look at this creep."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time: 10:30 AM

"Very good! Let us go then!" she said, before departing on her way to the bathroom with a fairy on her cock and a revealing warrior at her side. "Alright, first thing's first. No noise. Which means, Tavia, you..." she blinked. "Huh, didn't you used to wear that revealing warrior armor that looked like some kinda sexy BDSM thing? Oh well, it's fine then. Just don't talk, since while we can't be seen, we can still be heard, and our presence isn't erased either. Just do nothing." she said, before holding hands with both girls, and using her spell, causing all three of them to go invisible with the Imp. "Stay with me, and just follow along. We gotta slink right behind Vylyra." she said.

Such as it was, they did just that, coming out just as a bee girl came up to Vylyra and said, "Thank you for your patronage! Our manager will see you now~" If she followed, she'd be taken down the Love corridor and down various rooms, all the way to a most luxurious room in the back with a golden molding around the door. The bee girl would open the door and give a bow. "He's waiting for you inside~" she said with a coo. Inside indeed... Was a man with a wide build and head shaved except for the top, which heralded blond hair curved to the side in such a way that quite obviously alluded to his status as a rather rich person who could afford to be so... Unusual with his style. He seemed to be wearing a fancy outfit of purple velvet as he waited for Vylyra to appear. The other girls and imp could slip in behind her quickly before the bee girl close the door.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Opera shuddered, giving muffled groans as she was strokes and ground upon, taloned toes clicking rhythmically on the floor as she clenched her hands upon the handle of her mug. Of all the timing for this to happen it had to be now of course. She wiggled her hips as she muttered in other people's voices.

She could feel the pixie getting excited, giving a shudder as the pixie picked up, looking over to the imp as she tried to focus on the words. She didn't really understand what the first half meant at all, but she got the instructions well enough. She didn't much like just being bait, but all this cloak and dagger stuff wasn't really for her anyways. Give her a foe to march against any day.

She gave a chirp when the pixie suddenly let go of her shaft and dove for the imp instead, her growling a bit like a wolf in irritation. Got her all hard and half way then just left her to get blue balled?! Ugh... But they had a job to do. She'd just have to suck it up and be a big girl and do her duty.

There would be comeuppance later though. For now, she'd wait for the others to begin she supposed. Give her a chance to hopefully calm down.

And then they were gone. With them out and about, she got up and looked around before heading for, well, a door. Any door she supposed that wasn't marked or something. She didn't have a lot to go on. At least she could use the imp's Sorry for this part anyways.

Last edited: