What's new

[ONEONE1] オルガキル~横スクロールACTゲーム~ / ORGAKILL (RJ157957)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] オルガキル~横スクロールACTゲーム~

Has anyone been able to enter the gallery without finishing the game?

I tried Sarav's file, but there was no such folder. I suspect that it doesn't exist until you actually beat the game. However, even after manually putting the folder structure and file where you had it the game still didn't have a gallery the next time I loaded it.

Anyone have better luck?
Tried the same first too, then I noticed the last part of it tracked down my download location folder by folder. A save had been created, but not in "Orga Kill Act\OrgaKillActGame.exe" for me - but "Program/uTorrent/Downloads/ORGAKILL/OrgaKillAct_1_0_5/OrgaKillActGame.exe". Just try to find your "OrgaKillActGame.exe" folder.

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might be the way it handles it but i found it in the root folder at which i placed my folder for the game, so go 1 step up from the folder you have and you should see a orgakillact_Vernum, just open that to find the save location.

a weird way to handle saves but meh.

theblad

Reputation score

it seems it got updated today, but it's not an update to the game. They added a whole separate 3d movie to it, and it seems that this is a special addon, while the movie itself will be officially coming out later. I think.

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We are streaming this game right now btw! XD

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

We are streaming this game right now btw! XD

walk in......... chats worse then twitch. 5/7

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

walk in......... chats worse then twitch. 5/7
To be fair there only so much we can control on that. We had to build the stream on our own since we get banned from everywhere else. Stuff is still in beta.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been trying to follow you guys, but I still can't manage to do it. Anybody else have luck with finding the directory?

saga55555

Reputation score

This game really boring after I play a few minutes.

Evade all minions and fight stupid boss. Especially snow boss(3rd boss), it's really a boss!? very stupid movement and attack.
The best boss is 2nd boss I think.

And yeah, animation are too fast :(

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

hmmm, how strange nyaa is down (from where I wanted to download this game)... and hentai4daily, the second best choice complaims about someone reporting all the uploads. Do we have a new PIPA or SOPA on internet?

Sorry, for the off topic
Nyaa, sukebei and a few anime fansub sites that use the same servers/domain/host/whatever are being DDoS'ed yet again...

alright uploading
Just got done with it, and Im kind of dissapointed compared to their other games. It has some elements of a game I absolutely love! I cant remember the name but you go around charming/fucking everything. This game didnt do it as well... honestly I kind of regret paying 20 bucks for it.

Let me know if I did it wrong

Thanks for the upload.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game really boring after I play a few minutes.

Evade all minions and fight stupid boss. Especially snow boss(3rd boss), it's really a boss!? very stupid movement and attack.
The best boss is 2nd boss I think.

And yeah, animation are too fast :(
Get used to it bro. Most game makers don't have you standars for gameplay, also, a lot of them don't even care about art quality. They just want the moneyz...

saga55555

Reputation score

Get used to it bro. Most game makers don't have you standars for gameplay, also, a lot of them don't even care about art quality. They just want the moneyz...
I didn't hope much but 3rd boss is real bad. Worse than 1st boss that can do only one attack when take damaged :(

But 2nd boss and final boss are OK.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anybody figure out where the save location is? I tried doing what the previous posts said, but to no avail did it work for me. :c

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did anybody figure out where the save location is? I tried doing what the previous posts said, but to no avail did it work for me. :c
It's where you usually open the game at. I found mine on the desktop since that was where i last opened it before i moved it.

ex: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random jibberish\localhost\Users\username\Desktop\ORGAKILL (or whatever the name of your folder is)

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's where you usually open the game at. I found mine on the desktop since that was where i last opened it before i moved it.

ex: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random jibberish\localhost\Users\username\Desktop\ORGAKILL (or whatever the name of your folder is)
Thank you I was able to find the directory. Would like to ask if anybody has a full save for all the h scenes? The one posted before is missing some.

undead_undead

Reputation score
I keep getting the demo. Does anyone mind re-upload the full version? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.