What's new

[ONEONE1] オルガキル~横スクロールACTゲーム~ / ORGAKILL (RJ157957)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] オルガキル~横スクロールACTゲーム~

People usually post the file here:
alright uploading
Just got done with it, and Im kind of dissapointed compared to their other games. It has some elements of a game I absolutely love! I cant remember the name but you go around charming/fucking everything. This game didnt do it as well... honestly I kind of regret paying 20 bucks for it.

(!zdgIeDKWHUh9g6VQUBdSzdqKffL-7IQpas4s0hRClZY)

Let me know if I did it wrong

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

alright uploading
Just got done with it, and Im kind of dissapointed compared to their other games. It has some elements of a game I absolutely love! I cant remember the name but you go around charming/fucking everything. This game didnt do it as well... honestly I kind of regret paying 20 bucks for it.

Probably Erotic eater:

Author is working on 3 new games, I saw some of the in-battle samples for the dungeon crawler one and it was fuking hot. It's got some really hot In-battle rape, animated and all. one of my most anticipated game.

Raijinryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright uploading

You didn't. Hehe.

Working without issue, thanks.

whateverz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright uploading

Awesome! you're a good guy, don't listen to what people say about you ;)

whateverz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't use VNR or chiitrans because it's flash :(

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably Erotic eater:

Author is working on 3 new games, I saw some of the in-battle samples for the dungeon crawler one and it was fuking hot. It's got some really hot In-battle rape, animated and all. one of my most anticipated game.
OH GOD YES Thats the one, where are the previews of his WIP games? The link to his blog show a bunch of other games that I dont know are made by him or not

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Probably Erotic eater:

You can see all of the artists work on nijie. I can't say i like ONEONE1 much but roshimaru is a top notch artist.

Last edited:

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just love that I can run through the entire game without fighting any of the enemies except bosses:rolleyes:. The actual scenes are pretty good though.
Oh thanks for the link by the way, sorry I didn't start with that.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

alright uploading

Thank you, good sir!

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmmm, how strange nyaa is down (from where I wanted to download this game)... and hentai4daily, the second best choice complaims about someone reporting all the uploads. Do we have a new PIPA or SOPA on internet?

Sorry, for the off topic

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The sprite animations are just too fast. They're even faster than Ero Eater's.
I remember when I first played Ero Eater's early demo, the animations were really slow and enjoyable, like something you would see in Vitamin Quest.
I don't know why the artist decided to speed it up because it was right on the edge before, but now it's just way too fast :(

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game have a gallery of some sort? and does anyone have a save with it not sure i suffer anymore stages.

Sarav

Reputation score

This game have a gallery of some sort? and does anyone have a save with it not sure i suffer anymore stages.
Yes there is, after you beat the game.
Give me a moment I'll upload my save.
Edit: Okay, it goes into your localhost directory, under the name of the game folder, in my case my folder is called Orga Kill Act.
e.g. C:\Users\(your name)\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(bunchofrandomnumbersandletters)\localhost\Orga Kill Act\OrgaKillActGame.exe

Attachments

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't really like this game too much, animations went a little quickly and the game stops throwing in new enemies by the time you hit the 5th and 6th/last two stages.

There's really no incentive to defeat enemies since they don't drop items and only humanoid enemies can be seduced, which only plays the one of two set animations for seduction instead of the enemy's rape animations. Sure, seduction fills the transformation gauge, but you can generally fill it faster by simply staying away from enemies and masturbating to fill it up.

Being transformed actually absorbs damage for certain enemies that bypass the transformation to rape the player, such as the first boss. You can pretty much never take any direct damage at all from him as long as you keep backing off to get the transformation back up before any attempts to violate you is made.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It is form oneoneone and it is an action game made by flash, then it shall go into the no-no zone.(Fact, Oneoneone just don't like to create good games in flash, specially in action game. They should stick back in the RPG or ADV and move no more.)

whateverz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The animations are pretty good, but there's no scenes, there's some CG in the gallery that's not even in the game, the best part of oneone1 games are the dialogue IMO so i'm pretty disappointed in this

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, only few CGs from ONEONE1 actually. All animations and stuff made by roshimaru.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Anyone else getting a bug in the final boss (don't know if final form) where the hitboxes no longer work? After he gets the arms I fight some more and then suddenly it happens, he can no longer hit me with anything and viceversa. I had to go back to main menu and reload, twice already. Luckily I can breeze through the level because my save has all 3 bombs so I don't have any reason to fight but it's still a waste of time :(

EDIT: Finally could beat it. No idea what I did to avoid the bug.

The game is very good, it can't be denied. Very nice animations (I believe it's a good thing they are fast, they game would be too long if not). But it's not 20$ good. Sadly it's very obvious the quality drops after the first couple of stages, in fact in the same 2nd stage. Feels rushed. Enemies like the sahagin and yeti not getting gangbang animations, lack of actual cummin', feels like some sounds are missing in those scenes, only a couple of bosses had nice scenes. For me I would say it's a 12$... 15$ max game.

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

OH GOD YES Thats the one, where are the previews of his WIP games? The link to his blog show a bunch of other games that I dont know are made by him or not
check his , or account.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Has anyone been able to enter the gallery without finishing the game?

I tried Sarav's file, but there was no such folder. I suspect that it doesn't exist until you actually beat the game. However, even after manually putting the folder structure and file where you had it the game still didn't have a gallery the next time I loaded it.

Anyone have better luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.