What's new

Old Stuff to be archived

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Escape from Dracholt (Sinfulwolf)

"Oh, don't worry," he said aloud in a still soft, but more able to be overheard voice, tone rich with lust. "I'll be more than able to get you out of that tight... restrictive... oppressive clothing... " he said slowly, the words rolling off his tongue, each punctuated with a grind from his hips. "And once we've done that... I'll have a package for you..." he adds with a smirk, giving her a wink, a twinkle in his eye.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

With a short laugh, Meaghan leaned back ever so slightly, her fingers working on his shirt. "I'd like to see this package," she purred, running her tongue across her lips.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Desecrated Tranquil (Ranger Princess, Aztlan, Keylo, MBS)

Akana wept so deeply, she hadn't noticed the approach of the Dryad... And jumped at the sudden embrace, and appreciative of the contact... Akana wraps one of her own arms around it and looks up to see who it was who was attmpting to console HER, when it was supposed to be quite the opposite...

Her usual bright crystal blue eyes, appeared dull and greyclouded as she gazed up at the Dryad, and she took a second to ponder the Dryads words... And giving the friendly arm a slight squeeze attempted between sobs a reply:

"But... Its so... Horrible... Who coul- WHAT could have done something like this?" Akana didn't want to assosiate this scene with anything that had the thought process to... Appreciate Decoration...

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

His face actually showed a reaction to this, for the briefest of moments, a slight twitch of uncertainty and worry, but just as quickly as it had appeared, it was gone again as he took her hand in his. "Of course, one would be curious about the package one must handle..." he said, tracing her hand down his body slowly. "But sometimes... one must not open the package..." he added in a softer voice, holding her hand steady over his stomach and looking at her with a fairly serious expression.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

She had been getting caught up in the moment, and the sudden flattening of sexual tension took Meaghan off guard. Her palm pressed against the now bared skin of his stomach as she looked at him, and nodded gently.

What did this man have to offer? And who was he? She didn't say anything for the moment, knowing her answers would come soon, and that he had already shown a rather annoying manner of dancing around the subject.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

He pressed a finger against her lips. "Don't look so seriously, now isn't one of those times," he said, teasing in his voice. "I promised to help you blow off steam, didn't I?" he added, slowly sliding his finger down her lower lip. The momentary seriousness was gone, sexual energy returning as that very finger trailed down her neck slowly, snaking back and forth. "Assuming you think you can handle my package, that is..."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Ill-Portented Expedition (crossgrave, blueslime, chibi)

Azalia nodded in response. "Yes, I've studied under professor Jontus for a while... His classes allowed me to gain some insight on the history of our race, which was rather important for my own personal studies." Magic, unlike technology, wasn't given much thought by most lamias and as a result, some of it's aspects became partially forgotten after the last war with Shadow. Learning magecraft required extensive knowledge of history of lamian race, altough Azalia suspected that certain secrets were already lost. Musing about this, the girl idly glanced at Satuma's uniform, finally noticing the badge. Her eyebrows shot up in suprise. "Engineering corps? And an elite, no less. You must be a skilled individual."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: An Ancient Compact (Farren, Gargantuablarg, Copper)

Hopping down from the wagon, Atair took a moment to stretch limbs that had grown a little lethargic whilst on the ride. He'd found Shayer's stories interesting enough to actually hold still, listening as a kit would, while the man spoke of the troubles in the village. Gathering his things from the nooks in the back where he'd tucked them, he canted his head to the side, considering the old man's question.

While it was usually best to deal with a problem directly and as soon as possible, it would be rude to not greet the elder of the village. He wasn't about to cast a poor light on his kith simply because he was eager to set out!

Making up his mind, he inclined his head to his guide. "Introductions would be most welcome."

In truth, he would have liked to have cleaned up a little before doing so, but if he missed this opportunity, he might have to seek audience on his own, which might delay him further. Taking cues from Shayer for the time being, he combed fingers through his hair to smooth down a few wind-blown strands, brushing off the worst of the road dust as they walked.

Passing through the village in the old man's wake, he let his eyes flick around, taking in the state of things, what others he could see, and the location of the coziest looking inn, if he could spot any.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Satuma shrugged. "I don't know that I'm all that skilled... having just been raised out of training onto active duty. Nath there trained me." She pointed off to the veteran male slithering near to the professor.

"My professors all wanted me to be a researcher like you three, but I'm a bit too restless for that sort of work. The Engineering Corps was a way for me to be a bit more active and actually get to play with the new technologies." Satuma's eyes flashed excitingly. "Still, you've no doubt been brought along for good reason as well. The Colleges would only have sent their most promising to help with the famous professor's expedition. What is your speciality?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Azalia shrugged. She was probably underselling herself a little. No doubt she was one of the more active types, not satisfied with merely studying. She wanted her labors to be rewarded with practical results, not a bad mindset. "Magic. Dark magic, to be specific." She knew that not every person liked this kind of stuff, but didn't care much. "I've spent a lot of time looking into the history of our race as well, especially the dark ages. I was interested in the nature of beings who once caused so much damage to this world. Not that I like them. Such devastation is a horrible waste and a tragedy. Still, we should know what we're dealing with, so we can face the darkness this time... If it's coming." The girl sighed. "And besides, dark magic can be useful sometimes. One shouldn't discard something simply because of it's connotations."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Satuma nodded, not bothered by the mentioning of dark magic. They were all Lamians after all, and there was no denying their race's roots in the darker sorceries.

"Oh I agree. Dark magic has its uses. Negative energies exist for a reason - they are necessary counterparts to the light. And if there's another cataclysm approaching, we'll need experts who understand the forces that we're up against. Actually, the Arcane Division of the Engineers have been working recently with Dark Magic practitioners in designing entropic ammunition. Imagine taking down a fortress wall with one cannon shot?" She grinned wide at the thought. "Of course they still haven't perfected the spell containment issue, but it's only a matter of time. Scientific method and the arcane arts together - that's a winning combination."

She shook her head as she realized she had veered off onto a tangent. "Well, if you ever find yourself a bit bored on the journey, I'd love to hear about your own findings. Maybe you could even show me a bit of your spellcraft?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Certainly. I wouldn't mind discussing the topic." Azalia smiled. She was fortunate to be a Lamia - if there was a place where her studies would be appreciated, it was definitely among her kind. Satuma seemed to be eager to learn new things, too, if only to see them applied in her job. She also seemed to share Azalia's taste in things that generally caused a big mess. "And I'm sure that the new ammunition will change the face of warfare. With magic and technology working together like that, we could achieve many great things." Yes, it was only a matter of time. There was no such thing as a problem that could not be fixed with enough study. The young mage found herself taking a liking to the soldier. Nath definitely chose well.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Letting a smirk cross her feature, letting the tips of her fangs protrude from her upper lip, she gently began to undo the lacing that ran up the front of her bustier.

"Oh, that I can," she said as more skin was unveiled beneath the leather garment, pulling back to reveal the soft mounds of her breasts, dark nipples already erect with anticipation.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

The man leaned in, his hands moving to cover her breasts, kneading them softly as he went on the attack once more, pushing his hips against hers once more and grinding firmly. "Good... I'm glad we can come to an agreement," he said as he moved in to press his lips to hers, parting them and sliding his tongue into her mouth slowly.

After a brief but passionate kiss, he pulled back suddenly with a smirk on his lips, as if daring her to chase after him, his hands sliding around to her sides, now just resting under her ribcage, softly stroking back and forth over her bare skin.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

As the pair of them made their way through the village, Altair looked around to take note of things. Such a small village only had one Inn, although it did look in reasonably good state; with their reasonably new-found emphasis towards trade and reaching out to the rest of the world, they wanted a place where visiting merchants and travellers could rest comfortably. The Sparkling Cove Inn, certainly sounded fancy, no doubt a reference to the local waters.

The pair did not walk far from where they had parked the wagon to reach the village chief's building. On the way, Shayer was greeted merrily by many, and even Atair got a few "Welcome stranger," or "How do you do, traveller?". At least on the surface, things didn't seem to be all gloom and doom, which was always a good sign.

The pair were quickly shown through to the chief when they arrived, who sat behind a desk, doing some accounting by the look of it, although he looked up when they entered. "Shayer, my dear friend, so good to see you again," he said, standing to his feet and moving around from behind the desk to greet the merchant properly. "And who is this you have with you? An apprentice perhaps?"

Shayer gave a soft chuckle, "I know I'm getting old Jorran, but I don't quite feel a need to start grooming someone to replace me just yet," he replied jovially. "No, this is young Atair, who has been travelling for a while, chasing rumours of the shadow for the Empire of the Nekomata. He's come to see if he might be able to help with your little problem," Shayer said, now very serious with his voice.

The chief, Jorran, gave a nod and wandered back over to his desk. "I see... it is good that you've come, Atair. Were it anyone else, I'd be sceptical due to your youth, but I have faith in the Nekomata and their ability to fight the darkness," he says in a hushed voice. "How much do you already know about our situation?"

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Desecrated Tranquil (Ranger Princess, Aztlan, Keylo, MBS)

Alariël looks at the other fairy, then to the dryad. Alariël then tells the other fairy "I think our dryad friend has a good point, we should stay here, who knows what is out there." Alariël then calls out to the dryad "the sun is setting, is there anywhere safe to go around here." Alariël looks around the area watching the sun set. She looks back to the trees, she sees the dead and shivers.

Alariël walks over to the nymph, trying to comfort her. She tells her "everything will be all right, the people who did this will be caught." She then gives the nymph a hug, trying to cheer her up. Alariël continues comforting the nymph by bringing her hands through her hair. She says once again "everything will be okay."

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Keti stepped under the shade of the deck, holding a basket filled with various fruit and flowers he'd just plucked not moments ago. Every so often Nae came by to ask him to leave this wonderful home and it's flowers, and return to the Sirens and their reefs and rocks and waves... he wondered if that was just an excuse, truly coming to eat her fill of the apples and other things that grew here. He could hardly imagine going back and just having kelp everyday.

Smiling at his guest, he pulled the flowers out from the basket and put them in a vase on the table, so arranging them to accentuate their beauty.

Besides these, there was also a tightly-sealed ceramic bottle, glistening with water in the basket. He put juice in these and half-buried them on the beach below, underwater and in the sand, tied to a small framework of tree boughs with twine to make extra-sure the tide didn't take them. He found that the cold of the water and tide would chill the juice, given time - perfect for hotter days like this. If he remembered, this one contained peach juice, experimentally with a few crushed rose petals added in.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rise of the Accursed OOC thread(interest check)

I'm going to withdraw for now given you've got your hands full and I've had some unexpected stuff come up. Given that, it's not a good idea to try and get involved into something idk if I'll be able to keep up with on top of everything else.

If you open up again let me know and I'll see where I'm at.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Stupid fucking internet.))

The village seemed prosperous enough, no immediate evidence of the whispered-about witchcraft. Not that he expected it to be obvious, but if there were ill work present, there yet might be signs that one might overlook as ordinary routine.

For the time being, he was content to follow in Shayden's footsteps, returning greetings with polite nods and often a smile. Once they were shown to the chief's office, he stood quietly, waiting to be addressed, watching the banter between the two men and sharing Shayden's chuckle at the notion of him as the elder's apprentice.

Jorran. He marked the man's name to memory, watching him as he paced. When the subject of his youth came up, Atair found himself drawing his posture a little straighter, chin tipping up to meet the other man's gaze, especially as he invoked a matter of pride among his kith. At the question, he canted his head to the side again. Absently, as he sought to remember what he had heard, his thumb brushed a circle a couple of times over the pendant around his neck.

"I've a feeling that whatever Shayer knows of, I do as well." A little grin pulled at the corner of his mouth. "We had heard rumors that a school of siren that shares your territory may now be," he paused, considering his words, "acting against the goodwill of your village, particularly through one that makes her home relatively close by." There's a slight upturn in his tone, making it enough of a question that it suggests he's simply making certain that he's got his facts right, not that disbelieves what he's repeating.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nae was pretty sure by this point that her attempts to entice Keti back to their home were fairly useless. He had never shown an interest in leaving, not that she could blame him at all. Everything was so wonderful here, enough that even knowing the outcome of her journey's she took to them with the same enthusiasm she always had. If it wasn't for all that was stirring, she would have enjoyed being able to come without the pretense of trying to convince the male Siren to leave.

She returned Keti's smile, fiddling with an errant petal she had snatched up. As nice as the sea could be, it sometimes lacked the colour that seemed so abundant here. She could see why Keti liked his flowers so much. Another reason for her to hate the role she had to play.

"I still can't believe you live like this. As much as I end up here, it all seems like a wonderful dream. I wish I didn't have to ask you to leave it all, even for only a little while. I'd miss this. I'm sure you'd miss the peace too," Nae sighed a little, briefly loosing her smile before it returned with a quick shake of her head. It wouldn't do to worry. Even if she had been forced to leave the sea with the means to defend herself, she was sure she wouldn't need to think about anything like that.