What's new

SIM [Old Huntsman] Jack-o-nine-tails [SLG]

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [SLG] Jack-o-nine-tails

I tested up to 2 points of spoilage (using trainer to measure) with no change, its a sad way to loose tham as it seemed entirely random, infact it was at the pjnt where she was ALWAYS happy...

So next I need to figure out why/how it happened and how to not let it happen again.
what could you possibly have done to break her spirit XD??? did she have any phobia or weakness? what was her rank and sexual proficiencies?

most importantly does she have any despair level? did you beat them up or punish with humilliation? was she openminded about sex or not XD

i once broke a low rank slave by forcing it to milk my leviathan fiend... so idk

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what could you possibly have done to break her spirit XD??? did she have any phobia or weakness? what was her rank and sexual proficiencies?

most importantly does she have any despair level? did you beat them up or punish with humilliation? was she openminded about sex or not XD

i once broke a low rank slave by forcing it to milk my leviathan fiend... so idk
She had one phobia and it was nyctophobia (darkness) so i never blinded her.

The confusing thing is she was doing REALLY WELL!!! i had gotten to the stage where i go "this slave is perfect, just need to top off those skills..." and suddenly her rank dropped claiming she was "broken"

I think it might be some backlash as she had strong pride (arrogant) which i trained out of first... maybe a bit too much?

Funny thing is she still did every action perectly 0 issues... it's gong to take some time to make another one...

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You killed her Sanity. Red attributes are bad news.
Your complete explanation is earlier in the thread.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You killed her Sanity. Red attributes are bad news.
Your complete explanation is earlier in the thread.
I don't understand, she started with a red stat (Arrogent) that i made blue (fastidious) shortly after that i noticed she was broken...

Darkstrain

Reputation score

I don't understand, she started with a red stat (Arrogent) that i made blue (fastidious) shortly after that i noticed she was broken...
that was the problem, even if you level up the pride of the slave you also boost the ¿despair/horror? level of the girl then it breaks anyway...
you should raise the pride bit by bit i usually get her to follow simple rules, then go from anal->pet rule->golden show/scat if you feel lucky since it levels both->anything else

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that was the problem, even if you level up the pride of the slave you also boost the ¿despair/horror? level of the girl then it breaks anyway...
you should raise the pride bit by bit i usually get her to follow simple rules, then go from anal->pet rule->golden show/scat if you feel lucky since it levels both->anything else
Ah yes the hidden stat's, i don't think i ever noticed any fear but it was probably clouded by all the other stuff I had going... well it's something to note i guess.

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi all! Fun game you have here :)

Has anyone worked out how to get an arena champion without her leaving you afterwards?

I managed it once, the first time I tried it. Every time since though I lose the slave.

I made sure my gladiatrices had four stars worth of devotion too. There must be something else other than just devotion affecting the outcome.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi all! Fun game you have here :)

Has anyone worked out how to get an arena champion without her leaving you afterwards?

I managed it once, the first time I tried it. Every time since though I lose the slave.

I made sure my gladiatrices had four stars worth of devotion too. There must be something else other than just devotion affecting the outcome.
I think if fear+despair is equal or greater than devotion she will leave regardless of devotion.

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

IF slave['moral'] > slave['fear']

This is a logic test which is applied when your gladiatrix wins her fifth match. You can pass the test by keeping devotion high (as you've already done) and avoiding fear-inducing interactions (beating, rape, dungeon, etc). She'll be freed by popular acclaim but then she'll return to your service afterwards (with a minor bonus to a few stats).

Alternatively, you can skip the logic test if the gladiatrix has previously lost an arena match due to Stamina (green) depletion. This is risky because deliberately losing a fight runs the risk of Vitality (red) depletion -- death. After passing out, she'll emerge from the fight heavily wounded and may require a lengthy period of rehabilitation. If she's frail then she may subsequently die of her wounds (but I'm assuming that you're smart enough to avoid training a frail girl as a gladiatrix). The upshot is this: if your gladiatrix has ever passed out during a fight then the crowd won't care when she wins five-in-a-row and won't try to liberate her. They reserve their acclaim for undefeated champions.

If you use the Stamina-loss trick then your gladiatrix will still be eligible for the special Arena fights (and can be given to Sir Aramus in exchange for the Bull Ring). But it's almost certainly easier to just keep her devotion higher than her fear and try to win every battle. And don't break her will; a broken slave will always fail the logic test and won't return to your service.

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Despair isn't hidden at all. It's in her aura.
And does not make directly the girl break. Despair makes her forfeit her mood then her life.
Sanity is "sort of" hidden. That is it's an addition you can do on your fingers.
You're speaking of Pride but your girl had two other red stats. At least.

A very long despair time can make her loose the above-mentionned stats but you'll clearly see the effects coming. By giving red attributes.

You seem rather reluctant on using the search function.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Despair isn't hidden at all. It's in her aura.
And does not make directly the girl break. Despair makes her forfeit her mood then her life.
Sanity is "sort of" hidden. That is it's an addition you can do on your fingers.
You're speaking of Pride but your girl had two other red stats. At least.

A very long despair time can make her loose the above-mentionned stats but you'll clearly see the effects coming. By giving red attributes.

You seem rather reluctant on using the search function.
Im not sure if you are talking to me as you failed to hit the reply button, if you are not i apologise.

Why dose it seem like you are defending something or trying to tell me off?

If you really want to know, i went back (I'm a frantic saver so i save every week in-game) and checked through, as far as i can tell i left a few rules on i did not want on most specifically "behave:toilet" i think this in combination of intense sexual training and possibly infection due to group sex caused the break. I reloaded only a few weeks back disabled the rule and continued as i would normally but checking for infections ore frequently. the slave turned out perfect and is now sold.

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As you are the only one asking about broken slaves, and talking about "hidden" stat, yes, I'm kind of replying to you.

I'm impressed by people making a half-dozen posts about their problem, inquiring over several days, when the answer they are here for is ONE PAGE AWAY in the thread.

You could have searched.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As you are the only one asking about broken slaves, and talking about "hidden" stat, yes, I'm kind of replying to you.

I'm impressed by people making a half-dozen posts about their problem, inquiring over several days, when the answer they are here for is ONE PAGE AWAY in the thread.

You could have searched.
Ah yes i see your post it, says about how not to break a slave....
You should go back and read my original question.

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

onto the game, has anyone figured out how to fix broken slaves? i had amazing slave going and they suddenly broke... im still trying to figure out every part of the game....
I think you should read the answers.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

why are you all butthurt about his inquiry???

he was not asking how do slaves break (the -3 sanity threshold explained a few pages back)

he was asking why his slave that was perfectly fine with kinky stuff and rising in the ranks suddenly broke.

he knew sanity was low but he didn't knew why in that circumstances...

Goddamn forgive the dood for asking something in a forum XD

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why are you all butthurt about his inquiry???

he was not asking how do slaves break (the -3 sanity threshold explained a few pages back)

he was asking why his slave that was perfectly fine with kinky stuff and rising in the ranks suddenly broke.

he knew sanity was low but he didn't knew why in that circumstances...

Goddamn forgive the dood for asking something in a forum XD
Happens all the damn time, people just dont read...

Ill wait and see if i break another slave by accident and will do some more testing to see if it is fixable...

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IF slave['moral'] > slave['fear']

This is a logic test which is applied when your gladiatrix wins her fifth match. You can pass the test by keeping devotion high (as you've already done) and avoiding fear-inducing interactions (beating, rape, dungeon, etc). She'll be freed by popular acclaim but then she'll return to your service afterwards (with a minor bonus to a few stats).
Cool, thanks :)

Out of curiosity, is that a line from the actual code. I seem to recall someone saying the script language was C based (leading me to suspect that the game engine is basically HTML+Javascript) I have a strong urge to download the QSP dev package and see what I can hack... but I need to get a certain Skyrim mod stable first or a few people are going to be annoyed at me :)

I might take a crack at a custom theme though. Something a bit more steam/cyberpunk for those of us that naturally gravitate to the Serpentine quarter ;)

(although truth be told, I think I'm more a Necropolis kind of guy...)

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm "butthurt" because his answers are ALL a few pages back and I'm tired of people that simply don't want to search.
It seems you didn't see them either.
(And even more of people that that assume that someone telling them where to look haven't understood their questions. Just because they're lazy.)

Didn't you wonder why nobody is giving him the answer ?

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm "butthurt" because his answers are ALL a few pages back and I'm tired of people that simply don't want to search.
It seems you didn't see them either.
(And even more of people that that assume that someone telling them where to look haven't understood their questions. Just because they're lazy.)

Didn't you wonder why nobody is giving him the answer ?
I am well and trully worried for you now, are you ok?

My question was about FIXING broken slave's.
has anyone figured out how to fix broken slaves?
Not about how to break them,how to prevent it or how it happen's.