What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

man what i'd give to have a picture of a pregnant iris animated. not egg laying, but actually impregnation from semen from one of the monsters and her egg.
thatsmyfetish.gif

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's some of the stuff Valgo found on his Nijie-Gallery

I'm not sure if this works though :confused:

Theres some more stuff for the curious, but most of it was already available on his Pixiv afaik

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Thanks for the flowers but it was Stiltzkinator who found out about that gallery. ;)
And Alias posted some of the pictures so people that don't want to make an account there can.....

Thanks Alias.

Tea Leaf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great (not so) little game. Not too hard to get working. Clearly a lot of work went into it.

Reputation score

I can't find a working download link of 2.0 at this point. somewhere like page 51, tag111 posted a three part link, but the first two links won't download, after MEGA is done downloading it says "Failed - No file" but rar file .003 worked since it was not on MEGA. I'd appreciate either a new combination of downloads for me to download, or at least the first two parts of it if they are always divided the same way.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't find a working download link of 2.0 at this point. somewhere like page 51, tag111 posted a three part link, but the first two links won't download, after MEGA is done downloading it says "Failed - No file" but rar file .003 worked since it was not on MEGA. I'd appreciate either a new combination of downloads for me to download, or at least the first two parts of it if they are always divided the same way.
Try . You'll have to register though.

Reputation score

I apologize, I did not specify that I don't use Torrents. I am unsure if that site only offers a torrent of the game, but I wasn't able to figure out much on there even with my translator. I've never been good with making Torrents work. :c

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

In realizing that there isn't a working link for the game, I decided to myself.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Hmm,how do i tell what version i have currently?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm,how do i tell what version i have currently?
Start the game, in the game window, there should be the version after the game name on the upper blue edge of the window.

You can also check the CG, there some new CG with V2. But the easiest way to see if it's V2 : from v1->v2 the mummy like enemie fear and raped animation where merge into 1 CG slot.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And Alias posted some of the pictures so people that don't want to make an account there can.....

Thanks Alias.
I don't mind that. I was just saying that he should rather thank someone else than me for finding the gallery and stuff. Because I wans't the one who found it.

Reputation score

Anything I download off of MEGA seems to fail and say "no file" is there something I'm doing wrong on that site?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Anything I download off of MEGA seems to fail and say "no file" is there something I'm doing wrong on that site?
No problem on my side. But on a few threads there where some peoples who had trouble. Not an expert, but you could try using the MEGA download plug-in / update your browser version or try another browser.

If it fail, it might by trouble between you and the MEGA server (country problem ?) so maybe a VPN. Else, you may found it better to get it through another host.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is anyone else getting a message for the MEGA link that says "Temporary Error, retrying"? No matter how many times I come back to the page and try to download it again, it gives me that message. All the other MEGA downloads I've tried worked, except for this one, so I don't think the problem is on my end. I'll keep trying, though.

Edit: *sigh* okay for some reason, it let me download. I guess I tried downloading when there was a glitch or something, I don't know. Point is, this post is pointless now.
But quick question. Can anyone see the picture previews of the third page of the CGs? It's all black for me. They still work, though.

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is anyone else getting a message for the MEGA link that says "Temporary Error, retrying"? No matter how many times I come back to the page and try to download it again, it gives me that message. All the other MEGA downloads I've tried worked, except for this one, so I don't think the problem is on my end. I'll keep trying, though.

Edit: *sigh* okay for some reason, it let me download. I guess I tried downloading when there was a glitch or something, I don't know. Point is, this post is pointless now.
But quick question. Can anyone see the picture previews of the third page of the CGs? It's all black for me. They still work, though.
after installing the firefox MEGA plugin, it would allow me to download (but i couldnt change download place :( )

By the way, is the version on dlsite (eng) the latest?

Bryanis

Reputation score

after installing the firefox MEGA plugin, it would allow me to download (but i couldnt change download place :( )

By the way, is the version on dlsite (eng) the latest?
Well, dunno for sure. But both english and jap site have the same date for last modification (dec 13 / 2012). Which is the same date at the v2 anounce on the maker blog. So I'll say it should be.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The latest blog-update makes me think there will be more dialogues in this since we see the Maincharacter talking to another girl in a 'Fire Emblem'-ish fashion.

Normally i'm all for more plot/dialogues but I can't read moon-language soooo...

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

New blog update.
Code:
http://irisaction.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-84.html#more
There will be a health and mana guage in the new game, which will have variable values, instead of the set number of hearts or daggers used in Iris Action, and it seems to be possible to level up. The character's name is Pai-ko (for now), which I seem to have missed before.

AN-san's art is looking as KENZEN as ever.
As one of the comments on his pixiv put it,

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man, THAT SOFTNESS

I'm so glad his new new game went from whispers and rumors to actual development. Can't wait. He seems to be going at an even keel so I'm hoping for at least a demo in a couple months or so. It seems like the initial framework is there.