What's new

RPG [ nyaatrap ] Demon Master Chris / デーモンマスタークリス RE116580 RJ116580

paraparadox

Reputation score
Re: Daemon master Chris(デーモンマスタークリス)

Hope you are playing on normal or hard. If not, you need to restart game. Those floors can not be accessed on easy. You can get an end but not the "true" best ending.

The maps in the guide linked in this (the forum wont let me post URL).
for some reason i cant download the attachment

It's in the bottom right corner.
thank you, found it

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

So sorry for bumping this bit but I'd like to ask if there are any up to date links to the most recent version (and appereant translation)

There's quite a lot of clustering in this topic and it'd be grand to have them in one post.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Extracts the files and run "DMC.exe" to play.
Zygarde is this the English version released today?
It's the English version.
So sorry for bumping this bit but I'd like to ask if there are any up to date links to the most recent version (and appereant translation)

There's quite a lot of clustering in this topic and it'd be grand to have them in one post.
@MoT Here you go.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the ending have 1 or 2 or more
i see where ana send chris for human world
have anoter end or no?

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i believe 2 endings.

one where you beat the easy final boss.

another when you beat final boss after secret dungeon with Anna in party

seraverlane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to bump this thread a bit, but I'm having an issue. Someone in here posted scripts to increase exp and ether gain, so I don't know if that's the culprit, but...

I've played through the game and am in Levia's palace maze thing. In any room where Anna speaks, IE when you pick up the silver key and golden key, the game throws an exception. I was able to ignore them, but then I assume I opened the door to go to the next floor, it completely buggers. She's in my back line but is still actually IN the party, not sure if I should move her to the front.

While running game code: File *game/dungeon.rpy*, line 20 in script call
File *game/dungeon.rpy*, line 20 in script call
File *game/stage7.rpy, line 305 in script
error: Out of memory.
Also, apparently every time I click ignore, it counts up. o_O. From 298 to 300+ on.

Could this be because I have too many items? Though I only have something like 18 items and maybe 10 of the outfits.
I assume it's not computer related since...well..my computer isn't -that- horrible.
Windows 7 64 bit 2 processors, just in case they're relevant. I am on and have been on JPLocale since install.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what does melt do? Ive been trying to use it to weaken the succubus or something and it just hits 0 and does nothing I just cant seem to beat her at lvl 14

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what does melt do? Ive been trying to use it to weaken the succubus or something and it just hits 0 and does nothing I just cant seem to beat her at lvl 14
Melt just removes clothes and does a little damage. Check her level. If are not at least within 3 levels of her, you have no chance to beat her yet.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

shes lvl 18 guess that means all the bosses require a little grinding from here on Ive used it on normal monsters around my level too and I think it still did nothing

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

shes lvl 18 guess that means all the bosses require a little grinding from here on Ive used it on normal monsters around my level too and I think it still did nothing
You need to break clothes to capture demons so melt is useful for that without endangering a kill before you can capture. Note that it is almost impossible to capture one that is higher in level than you. Nearly as bad with one that is same level.

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found 2 Big surprises!

Some russian(s) modified this game and resized it to 153mb with some image quality loss (it's still good I think), but the more awesome thing is that they also made it into an apk for smartphone which actually works!! (or at least on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 with 5.0.2 Android os).

Found . Use "Download This Torrent" or "Magnet link" (whichever you prefer) to download.

The files:
"Ловец Демонов Крис.exe" - Game all in one setup file
"DMC_RUS-1.10.zip" - packed installed version
"DMC_RUS-1.10.apk" - smartphone version

You can change the language (English/Russian) in-game in the "Preferences".

Enjoy