What's new

[Nutaku] Sengoku Providence

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Sengoku Providence

Oh Sengoku Providence, that's cute. Announce something at 40, release it at 80. Whoever is running the show sure knows how to kill the player base.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh Sengoku Providence, that's cute. Announce something at 40, release it at 80. Whoever is running the show sure knows how to kill the player base.
Personally what killed me in this game is the stamina every 3 minutes.

I find two options about stamina:

a) You increase it by 2 every level up
b) You regenarate stamina by 1 every minute

This game has low stamina increase and every 3 minutes for 1. In fact you use the magatama more for the stamina than any other thing. One day i thought, i can't take it anymore and i left it.

I quite find it an abuse what they are doing with this game and that if they solved it i would love it.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It is not like there's any other worthy venues to spend free magatamas on)

In-game it is 40 for 10-pull. Still, quite a blunder.

Skulkraken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you were to feed dupes to one another hypothetically, it would increase the luck of the unit by 1. luck increases drop rate by 1% per luck so Ive heard. In other words its completely worthless to feed dupes to one another.
If your interested in making a high luck or even 99 luck unit for farming purposes, pick one of the 5 star event girls and farm 99 copies of her cus those units are FREE, or take any random shit 3 star and feed 3 star dupes to her for an easy farming unit. Just don't expect her to survive for to long.
The Luck stat doesn't kick in until the end of the battle. I've had it proc a few times despite having single digit Luck on my girls, and it dropped foxes one tier higher than the normal stage drops. It even procs after bounty battles (where foxes don't drop at all normally).

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the story quests if you clear all the stages at one difficulty do you get nobunaga/hideyoshi/ieasu?
Or the only way is to gacha pull them?

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Of course not. For them to give players gacha-dwelling 5* freebies? Unpossible! :p

PAID Gacha way is only way.

That or celebration free magatama gachas they were holding on Christmas and New Year, if your luck is great enough to pull it in one attempt and you saved enough free gems. :D

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So it seems they made a poll on facebook and from those results whenever you clear a campaign story you get the 5star lord of it but does anyone know if it's only just one campaign or all of them cause i already cleared all 3 on normal difficulty and i don't know if i will get them

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you cleared ALL THREE campaigns before January 3rd, then you would have been awarded Nobunaga. It's a one-time promotion, as far as I can tell, so if one missed it it's too bad :)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To put your money in is like pearls before the pigs XD
You can see only the load bar.
In the fight every round!
When pulling.
When picking up what is in the box.
Actually no matter what one makes one siet only that he then 2 minutes load.
And the coronation is that it then synonymous abruptly while loading from time to time.
Also the improvement does not even times one can maximally the exp ficher on 4 stars make everything else is so bent that it does not go.
Also wait for 1 week on answer from the support XD.
Can only say there is no money purely until they finally gave themselves a try or nutaku is so clever and rausmimt it and we ne endschädigung for so bad game get.

Hir Geld rein zu stecken ist wie Perlen vor die Schweinchen XD
Man sieht nur den ladebalken.
Im kampf jede runde !
Beim Ziehen.
Bei ab holen was im briefkasten ist.
Eigentlich egal was man macht man siet nur das er dann 2 min läd.
Und die krönung ist das es dann auch noch abstürtz beim laden ab und an.
Auch die verbesserung gehen nur die 4 sterne exp ficher der rest ist defekt.
Warte auch schon seit 1 woche auf antwort vom support XD.
Kann nur sagen steckt da kein Geld rein bis sie endlich sich mal mühe geben haben oder nutaku so schlau ist und es raus nimt und wir ne endschädigung vür so schlechtes Spiel bekommen.

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was told by the dev that they are working on the load time issue. Only issue I have with the game right now. Right now this is in my top 3 fav nutaku games.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice updat thanks for more errors XD.
Events error and now level 1
I was also level 5

You want to make your own events and how to do it when that is so bored and egen error of the game is always back again XD:mad:

The support always comes with the same answer which brings nothing.:mad:

Also one is so bold and censor my things still XD.

There is also no use if you have now double events run:mad:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oda Nobuhide looks pretty cool and she requires 41,810 points to get is that obscene amount of points or very easy?

Just wondering.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oda Nobuhide looks pretty cool and she requires 41,810 points to get is that obscene amount of points or very easy?

Just wondering.
You get 1 point per unit selling common units.

500 for unique 3* girls
1000 for unique 4* girls

Since I don't really play the game I can't tell you much else about it though.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Isn't it about one of the rewards from the the new event (that is, event event, not a new collection of maps dropping a fresh inhuman) game is running, not about senki point exchange?

From the harem-time thread:
Eversor86 said:
With like 80 points per 35 stamina map and around 4 such runs to get bonus stage that gives like 500 (at least to me) and is actually hard enough to even pass with just 4* girls. You get like 800-850 points per 140 stamina, 16h a day of regeneration is 320 stamina 400 if we add what you got when sleeping (well I have 80 stamina limit ). So thats like around 3 such runs a day without leveling up/refilling stamina. So a F2P casual like me can reach like 2K4 to maybe 2K5 points a day. This event is a joke...

<...>

If you get 65 average per 25 stamina hell run. And you get 25% gauge from that. You need 4 runs/100 stamina to get to bonus stage. If you get 600 on average from it then your total per 100 stamina would be 600+4x65 so 860

<...>

With level/cap like mine and 400 stamina average per day I have 12k stamina to spent over the event. With the 8.6 points per stamina based on your average values, I can reach up to 103k points without spending magas and not really much better if I used the few magas I have. So I should be able to reach to the second girl. But that is it.

ЗЫ.
You get 1 point per unit selling common units.

500 for unique 3* girls
1000 for unique 4* girls

Since I don't really play the game I can't tell you much else about it though.
Hmm, daily gachas suddenly start looking more appealing...

On the other hand, there were talks about gacha system eventually being changed into current DMM style freemium-frendly one, and at least possibilities of more gachas like christmas/new-year ones in the future, so keeping a good padding of magas is also a smart idea. Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oooo I see.

Thanks okay I'll just gonna go ahead and drop this game after all I already have Tachibana the best girl of Sengoku providence and stick to Aigis/Flower Knight Girls.

Its getting too old for grind hell.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I want to take the time to warn everyone about nutaku, which has just wiped my gold for not using it. The details of the circumstances are below, TL;DR they are shady

Today logging into account I noticed that my 6k+ gold was wiped.

Inquire to support got me a reply that I didn't spend gold for too long so it was wiped, and the solution they give me? To rebuy the 6k+ gold "with just 70 dollars" which is a direct quote, screenie linked below.

They added a snub on top of saying there's a 10k gold sale for 99.94$, a 0.6$ saving.

Basically the gold wipe is permanent, and they throw in some snub on top.

I don't doubt they have some fine print somewhere that says they can wipe my gold under blah blah blah conditions at this point.

I've known nutaku to be a less then stellar establishment for awhile, unfortunately i bought the gold when they were fairly new to support new english effort on that front before they started to showed their hand.

A screenshot of the reply from nutaku's support, which should tell you something about this company.
Wow, that's a dick move. And whoever replied to that email needs to either be fired or be sent to some sort of PR re-training. That is *not* how you friggin' tell someone their gold is gone and/or what to do about it. I mean, damn, that's just...rude. And the "just give us more money to get it back" schtick is beyond appalling.

Having said that, it does state in their that nutaku gold is only good for one year, though no reason why is given. :/

hanamura7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the best place to farm sake in this game?

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ishida Masazumi's Advanced Training Dojo is on. Run dojo stages, (don't) get special unit drops, evolve them into human 6*!
Fun thing is, they are dojo stages, so no Rebellion enemies fer ya. Pick and chose what to grind, or employ a copious amount of magatamas on refills :D

curianhg

Reputation score

game is ded now lol, where is angelic and his nonsense pvp things

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another game killed by SuperHippo mismanagement. :mad: