What's new

[Nutaku] Sengoku Providence

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pre-reg gacha is up, release (supposedly) set for sometime in December.

Scroll down to see potential 5* draws. If you buy an extra slot ($25 each), you can expand the pool to include the bottom two girls.

Will update this post with info links later (please provide if you have any good ones off-hand).

Last edited:

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Sengoku Providence

only 1 question... its worth it, buying new slots???

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm gonna go ahead and say no, unless you *really* want those two girls at the bottom.

More importantly, I'm trying to figure out right now if these devs actually did something as scummy as paywall off the auto/2x speed options, as the last line in the pre-reg gacha rules implies.

If so, I strongly suggest going on their Facebook page and pressuring them to reconsider.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what kind of game is it? it looks a bit like osawari

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think people compared it to FKG, except you can manually trigger skills.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm gonna go ahead and say no, unless you *really* want those two girls at the bottom.

More importantly, I'm trying to figure out right now if these devs actually did something as scummy as paywall off the auto/2x speed options, as the last line in the pre-reg gacha rules implies.

If so, I strongly suggest going on their Facebook page and pressuring them to reconsider.

I truly hope that those options arent behind paywall because... well it would be quite a pain and a nice way to get a lot of people to not play it.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this.

Supposedly, in DMM, you might have to level a bit originally to get auto/2x speed unlocked, and this might just be a way of bypassing that.

If it's something like "hit level 10 to unlock auto/2x" or "spend $25 for a second pre-reg slot, and oh, you can have auto/2x in the first 10 levels as well", then it's fine. It'd be like paying to have all four party slots available in FKG, even though you'd get it in the first hour of playing regardless.

But if they remove that option entirely, then yeah, we're gonna have problems with this game.

Though apparently the game is pretty P2W when it comes to GvG battles already, so Nutaku has quite the challenge if they're trying to improve the game in that aspect. I've never gotten into their other GvG games like DP/IW, so I haven't a clue as to how they could make it better. I suppose I could give them the benefit of the doubt if they're taking steps like this, however drastic they seem...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My first roll got me Tachibana Dousetsu. I like her. Don't want to reroll. I wanted to see what other units is in gacha but sadly the list below only shows the 5*s.

And I note that i have to pay 25 dollars for auto/speed options.

Looks like I probably will end up dropping this game despite getting my waifu on first try.

Oh so its P2W. Pretty sure will drop it. Cuz I'm tired of fighting whales. Used to be one myself long time ago.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...Well, at least art of a pr-reg gacha is absolutely delectable. Just the rainbow magatama beating in synk with a heartbeat, mmm... And the shrine, so lovely... :D

My best is 4* so far, seen the Akiyama Torashige, Oba Nobuhide, Uesugi Kagekatsu and Acha-no-Tsubone of them. Keeping the first one.

Reputation score

I heard this game got PVP I'm hyped as all hell if thats true

Oh wait its GVG So I guess I need to rely on other people spending as much money as me, thats cool I guess.

I just got a 4 star bitch

I'm tempted to drop 50 bucks right now

and heres what I got
I'm off to the wiki to see who else I wana get

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So for prereg you get 1 character but for $50 more you can get 3? Thats insanely pay to win and scummy.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You new to this whole Nutaku deal ? :rolleyes:

Reputation score

So for prereg you get 1 character but for $50 more you can get 3? Thats insanely pay to win and scummy.
They need to make their money from some where other wise you know what happens to all these games? They go bye bye.

Then you have no free game to play unless you wana put up wit reading hieroglyphics, which if you can read them great for you.

I have to say there not being scummy, your lucky you get to roll for free at all.

damn looking at the skills of these girls it seems like the loli ones are complete garbage, thats a plus in my book

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

GvG? what's that?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ooooh, i was thinking gamer vs gamer... i thought they were trying to be fancy. that makes a lot more sense.

Reputation score

GvG? what's that?
Its elitism at its very best, completely disgusting.

You have to be gud to be good.

You can be good but unless other players in your guild are gud you'll never really be good

If your guild is trash that means your trash

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not new to it, but thats far more P2W than any other Nutaku game I've played. All other pre-registrations have been a single slot or a single character for pre-registering.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, they got better with FKG. The current $10 deal for a "pick your 0.5% girl" is insanely good.

This is pretty much a new low for them though, unless they actually follow through on their goal of minimizing the P2W aspects. But again, I'm less concerned about the slots than the auto/2x possibly being paywalled.

Last edited:
Reputation score

The game has gvg, its gonna be pay to win, if you don't like that you don't have to gvg or at the very least shouldn't complain about losing to the whales who keep your FREE game running for you.
ironic word of the day, Humility.