What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Apparently the first area IS the loli.

I'm halfway tempted to take a nap before I do the stage, I'm not ready to see what they did to her while sleepy.

nvm they broke it.

Wooooo, glad the one I picked isn't an N card.

I can't enter the 4th area at all, and don't have bonus spinner so I can't even spend my stamina now. :p

you can GHQ to waste stamina.. I had to, lol

Oh well the 4th stage is broken, gonna spend my stamina on GHQ and take a nap. I swear to God if I wake up to find a mutated loli with DD boobs.

Hellooooooo 100 pero N wild cards, good bye money.

... ehh i only have 100k pero... oh well will spent what i can and never get money to transform em to R wilds :p

also stage 4 is fixed

so i have 3.2k N Wilds and no money... oh well

Jesus stage 4 text looks like google translated. I literally understood nothing oO

And they put e-gacha SR in stage 4... it's prolly mistake so get her quick people... and now i'm semi pissed since i got her recently :p

Last edited:

Area is up, also seems to show an e-gacha sr on its table.

Jesus Christ the translation this time is actually unreadable. They actually used google translate.

Jesus stage 4 text looks like google translated

It probably was.

I've for the most part always skipped the text segments, I might have to go back and read it for shits and giggles later.

Actually these R wilds cards came at the perfect time, I think I'm gonna get the loli before I go to bed and 100 her just to see what they did.

Must've been google translated to get it out faster since people kept asking for it sooner. :p

Maybe if we are lucky they also forgot to push out the edits I know are lurking, waiting.

Well I got the SR already from the new area, I guess it's time to blaze through it.

Only the SR is new on the new stage. Well, more than nothing

Only the SR is new on the new stage. Well, more than nothing

Yeah but she was only in e-gacha before and is I think 3rd top sexy in power iirc, not sure if she is meant to be there or not lol.

It's nice Nutaku makes these mistakes so often, 100 pero N wilds (again), putting E gacha cards into areas and more!

I don't think the area card is a mistake though, but who knows.

Also almost to the first animated scene of the (former) loli, this should be good. What did they do to you...

Yeah but she was only in e-gacha before and is I think 3rd top sexy in power iirc, not sure if she is meant to be there or not lol.

Doesn't matter, My first 3 Chance roll was that sexy maiden XD She was an e gacha girl? huhhh, nice : )
Also burned like 200k for N Card, but I keep 400k for the next event

Doesn't matter, My first 3 Chance roll was that sexy maiden XD She was an e gacha girl? huhhh, nice : )
Also burned like 200k for N Card, but I keep 400k for the next event

I wouldn't say nice, it possibly just means she was originally a stage girl and was just put into e gacha before hand for the sole purpose of getting money from people. Which would mean yet another non event card in event gacha. :p

wow that actually sounds really scummy...And just like Nutaku, funny...

Seeing this about makes me think she was only in e-gacha, but guess we'll see soon enough if they change it.

Seeing this about makes me think she was only in e-gacha, but guess we'll see soon enough if they change it.

Only other explanation would be the original SR girl was a loli. :D

Back