What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Wait, you can feed Bouquets to Kurito? How? There's an icon for them in my inventory, but it's at 0. I just assumed it was a bug.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, you can feed Bouquets to Kurito? How? There's an icon for them in my inventory, but it's at 0. I just assumed it was a bug.
First couple of days of Phase 1, any bouquets received from as rewards from floor completion were received as items instead of being added to your actual bouquet count. This was a bug, and they had a quick maintenance to fix it and remove them as an item (not a hard remove, just lowering the quantity to 0) and adding them to your count.

The bug is back.

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The bug is back.
Yeah, and I am sad that they fixed the gacha tickets. It is 1800 pero for 1 now instead of 400, should've just bought all the tickets I could have handled before.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..another R from the squirrel

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ugh, area 181+ is a pain. 9 stamina, and only 2 right answers per area (guessing every 5 will only have 1 right). Currently rank 44 for bouquets over all, but guessing the high spenders will catch up by the end of the week. I'll be lucky to make top 100 X_x

Edit: confirmed 185/190/195 is only 1 right

2nd Edit: 196+ are all only 1 right, and more rounds needed to reach the end

Peropero ID 984510 couple free slots, and plenty of keys (I don't like key leechers though, open more than just pink ones if you want me to use more than pink back)

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woken up, checked return gift from rat, SR card... finally :D

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(I don't like key leechers though, open more than just pink ones if you want me to use more than pink back)
I tend to open whichever ones are closest to expiring regardless of who it is.

Woken up, checked return gift from rat, SR card... finally :D
2 Rs today, making my overall total 4 N, 10 R, 0 SR

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I tend to open whichever ones are closest to expiring regardless of who it is.
I can respect that, my issue is mainly with the people who use multiple accounts, and save their silver and gold keys for themselves.

Edit: 16th to reach 200. hxxp://postimg.org/image/xqug2tcp3/
(didn't want to double post)

Peropero ID: 984510

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hm, someone just dropped me and I can't figure out who, lol.. this is gonna drive me nuts

also, not being on my own front page is actually bothering me now.. may as well tap into the Wild Reserve.. just a little

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@up i also just open cases that are closest to expiration i think most normal (aka no multiaccount) players do that :)

as a side note

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm on 193. I stop advancing if I have less than 3 focus. Haven't gotten a gold or silver key in forever.. keep getting boxes.

there.. raised my SED again for purely vain reasons

..and out of peronamins on 196.. likely not making it tonight. ah well

Last edited:

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm on 193. I stop advancing if I have less than 3 focus. Haven't gotten a gold or silver key in forever.. keep getting boxes.

there.. raised my SED again for purely vain reasons

..and out of peronamins on 196.. likely not making it tonight. ah well
You've used all of your pernoamins? Already? I still have 40 peronamins and another 40 halfs.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hm, someone just dropped me and I can't figure out who, lol.. this is gonna drive me nuts
Same here. Maybe someone just left the game and cleared his friendlist. Such a gentlemen.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got my 50k card... clicking "GO" for last 2h was really boring :p

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You've used all of your pernoamins? Already? I still have 40 peronamins and another 40 halfs.
Never had more than 15 full or 25 halfs at any given time.

Also, whatever sixth sense I had in the first phase has completely failed me.. I just failed 197 for the 6th time, and have had 3 times as many fails as successes all day yesterday, lol.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got my 50k card... clicking "GO" for last 2h was really boring :p
Did you payed something with real money? For me it's virtually impossible to even get in the top 1000 without using money.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you payed something with real money? For me it's virtually impossible to even get in the top 1000 without using money.
I got my 50k about a half hour ago as well.. averaged about 4k/day over the course of the event, then pushed hard yesterday while actually using my radars.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd have more if I could stop pulling 5 every chance time. I think my last 30 or so chance times have been either a 5 pull or nothing. Only setting at 26k...Gonna be a long week.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

To all those wondering about that login and participation SR, on their Facebook it says... "everyone who logs in to PeroPero and participates in the Gambit Event every day will receive Ayuka Kanamori as a reward. She is a brand new SR card that cannot be found in-game!" As far as I know, there is no way to track your progress on this.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Safest way would be just log into pero everyday and spin the gacha in the event a few times, granted you should be doing that anyways.