What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Yeah shame, wasted around 200 stamina before i realised :D

Also Adding 3 slayers wasn't that bad considering 1 was added to N Gacha, so f2p players can get 3 N Slayers and actually menage to get to 50K flowers to get limited card.
I do hope adding 3 new slayer cards without replacing any of the previous one isn't some sort of advanced apology for the oncoming times.

Ceasedloic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I guess getting 50k bouquets will be impossible for me, since I only got ~9k during the first period. It would have been much better if the card you get with them was at 15k and not 50.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone already finished all 200 floors...I dunno if I should be impressed or worried.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone already finished all 200 floors...I dunno if I should be impressed or worried.
I'm on 126. I could push all the way right now if I wanted to, but I'm letting my Focus naturally gate me. No rush.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at 14x atm because i can't be arsed to click go constantly for longer than 20 minutes without taking a break :p

And i got tons of peronamins from event stage 1 so i should get there sooner than later i hope

btw... game is so slow it's not even funny

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just don't see the reason to burn so many restores just to finish all 200 floors in 3 hours when we have 7 days, seems like a complete waste.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so many people on my friend list passing me in SED, lol

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and floor 150 only gives 1 correct card... dayum

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you're only 4.3k behind.. and I know you're probably hoarding your wilds like I am
Well yeah, you know because I told you I am a long while back in this thread. :p

Too bad hoarding these ones doesn't do much. :(

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well yeah, you know because I told you I am a long while back in this thread. :p

Too bad hoarding these ones doesn't do much. :(

..that looks like 131 R Wilds to me. I'm not even on the first page of my own friend list anymore, but I have enough wilds to pass all but three of them on-demand.. there's just no point in doing so until next EG.

@Nordland: What constitutes "daily participation" for the Phase 2 SR, and how is it tracked? Also, the game is counting stage reward bouquets as items (that don't contribute to your count) again.

Last edited:

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was also going to ask about that SR card reward for login and participating in Pero Gambit, so could you tell us what we have to do?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone tried feeding Kurito Bouquets just for the hell of it?