What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Just hoping that we will not get the same "8.7M was intended from the beginning" treatment

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I was pretty spot on in my guess that pretty much all the new cards were going to be locked to event gachas. As much as I enjoy this game I doubt it's even worth continuing as fairly soon whales are going to have such a higher SED it's going to be impossible to even get decent ranks in events. The fact nothing new was added to the normal and rare gachas just compounds this fact. I'm all for premium players getting more for easier, but not being the only way to get anything period.

They really should cycle out old event gacha cards in and out of normal and rare gachas as more event gachas are made, I'm all for having to wait and work for card but flat out not being able to get them period unless I throw about a hundred+ dollars into the (honestly super stacked) event gacha is a joke. How to kill a already niche game 101 right here.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@justin and some people (me:p) are now cut even from those few cards that f2p were given, since they did cards reshufling in newest stages of exploration and i dont see any GHQ for new cards :p

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would have to assume they have a GHQ for the new cards but it's not ready yet or something, I can't see them not.

But who knows.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is new GHQ but it happens at VERY specific times. Theoretically, all of the new exploration cards SHOULD be in the bonus spinner after you've cleared Zone 3 as well.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@justin and some people (me:p) are now cut even from those few cards that f2p were given, since they did cards reshufling in newest stages of exploration and i dont see any GHQ for new cards :p
There is a new GHQ, but since there are less cards in it it's open less

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got some free spots in friend list. Anyone wants? 155k sed. ID: 356837

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like Elite Guard again. Time to pray for my one E gacha ticket. :(

Also, unlike the previous event, no new Elite Guard cards were added to normal Gacha.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aaand EP rewards are not working :/

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just realized this one has no support reward either.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry but i call bullshit on top 3, how the hell they got 300k EP in effin hour?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry but i call bullshit on top 3, how the hell they got 300k EP in effin hour?
Based on the clock it looked like the event started over an hour before I posted, and I'm rank 12 an hour+ behind them so doesn't seem too impossible.

Edit: I just realized we can't buy elixirs or sexy drinks for pero this time either.

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Nordland

So it seems that the slayer cards that were missing from the event box (such as the slayer N) were only now added... to the event box. The box contents were incorrect for the last few days, cards that were there previously have been removed and new cards added.

Will there be some compensation added to people (like me) who rolled event gacha when the wrong cards were in the box?

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Nordland

So it seems that the slayer cards that were missing from the event box (such as the slayer N) were only now added... to the event box. The box contents were incorrect for the last few days.

Will there be some compensation added to people (like me) who rolled event gacha when the wrong cards were in the box?
I seriously doubt it :)

but thats just opinion of 1 dude sour at the way game is managed :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems they fixed the ep rewards finally.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Soooo.... How are we supposed to do this event without the ability to purchase Energy drinks and all the slayer cards are event?

Just out of curiosity I did a bunch of gatcha pulls to see if the slayers showed up but weren't listed in the card list. Nope. Looks like event gatcha only which really really sucks.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So the event chain is broken as we got another SS instead. I correct myself - we got another broken SS instead.

It seems to me like they delegated somewhat the same amount of resources to the game as Aigis devs did, but unlike them try to maintain semi-competent event schedule - with predictable results. Or the guys they assigned to it are really, really bad at their job.

Either way, it's getting ridiculous. More than one month since first SS was launched and they STILL can't manage to make it run properly.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soooo.... How are we supposed to do this event without the ability to purchase Energy drinks and all the slayer cards are event?

Just out of curiosity I did a bunch of gatcha pulls to see if the slayers showed up but weren't listed in the card list. Nope. Looks like event gatcha only which really really sucks.
You more or less need an Akie from previous event to have any chance. You can still draw her from normal gacha, but good luck with that since she's an SR.

As for energy drinks, they're not available for normal or spenders at the moment, so unless someone bought a bunch from previous event no one can get them.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

edit: done, welcome aboard

Last edited: