What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Thx for answer.

At last finished with gold box. Of course out of all 150 items inside i had to get my hands on that girl as last card -,-' Would have abandoned that one long time ago if I knew that she is also in the plat box...
You can't leave the pink/silver/gold boxes until you get the limited cards, so you were stuck there until the end. : P

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..and here I am halfway through my second plat box after completely emptying my pink, gold and 1st plat boxes and left only 9 items in the silver box

also, my Kurito/candy experiment is thusfar a bust. A single piece of candy has so far never yielded anything other than 5 candy, an N gacha or an N wild card. I'll keep trying for awhile longer, though (or at least until I get the limited SR)

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's quite a coincidence that I decided to switch my cards for attacking because it seemed like everyone's face card for helping was moe, so I figured I'd make a deck that can use moe helpers. Now that I'm using the new cards hardly anyone's using moe helper cards anymore. :p

Motrae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel very bad since first half was over
By the time the 2nd started, i was on 197 streak
I expected that i can make it to 200 and could receive my egacha ticket
Waiting for such a long time for maintenance, i rush to go to coliseum to finish my 3 attempts left
In the first half, i clicked on ranking parameter and chose 4 then updated it
By that way, i always meet rank 4 ppl, which helps me to secure streak but only received 2 tickets.
In the second half, I didnt realize that they reset the bar, it's no longer full of rank 4 ppl
However, i was too excited to figure that out
I clicked on the first player i saw.......
started a battle and lost
At that time, a cold wind blew through my neck.....
i just made the most stupid mistake
After that, i have no energy to play
I will be active again when this event is over

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's quite a coincidence that I decided to switch my cards for attacking because it seemed like everyone's face card for helping was moe, so I figured I'd make a deck that can use moe helpers. Now that I'm using the new cards hardly anyone's using moe helper cards anymore. :p
yeah, I switched from a moe/sexy to a sexy/babe deck a couple of days ago

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally got my 200-win streak. Then matches 201-204 were all trap decks.

At least they let me get my e-gacha ticket before they decided to steamroll me.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of the Event Gacha tickets, anyone get anything good out of their free one?

The one I rolled revealed an SR I already had, I did get one of the new Rs out of it though.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of the Event Gacha tickets, anyone get anything good out of their free one?

The one I rolled revealed an SR I already had, I did get one of the new Rs out of it though.
Saving mine for next event like Elite Guard for a chance at a card to increase damage multiplier.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saving mine for next event like Elite Guard for a chance at a card to increase damage multiplier.
^

and it looks like the ranking event is over. You still have a bit under 12 hours to get your last daily rewards in, however.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stage 3 has been released. The new cards aren't showing up on your list after you acquire them, however.

Also, first boss encounter has 350k inhibition, so prepare.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stage 3 has been released. The new cards aren't showing up on your list after you acquire them, however.

Also, first boss encounter has 350k inhibition, so prepare.
And i think they messed with "Chance" probability. Done full stages 1-3, and unlocked bossfight and got just 2 spins :/

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And i think they messed with "Chance" probability. Done full stages 1-3, and unlocked bossfight and got just 2 spins :/
I think it's always been that low, actually. We've just been so used to the post-exploration bonus (that has a higher rate).

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And then, none of the event gacha cards were moved into the standard gacha, the only new cards are those that can be obtained from the new Stage.

Kurito hasn't rotated yet either and I still have to go out of the way to get the N and SR.

9-1->9-3 only had 1 N rarity card but has 2 Rs instead.

Edit:Seems like the new cards aren't properly implemented yet either, they don't appear on the card list at the moment.

Edit2:Now I see them on the list.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And then, none of the event gacha cards were moved into the standard gacha, the only new cards are those that can be obtained from the new Stage.

Kurito hasn't rotated yet either and I still have to go out of the way to get the N and SR.

from what I've heard, the Kurito rotation is about 3 months long.

I am disappointed about the gachas (was the first thing I checked).

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Piggybacking on this, does anyone have a boss they haven't fought yet as their second R card in the lineup?

I'm only five minutes in and going after An right now and my two R cards in the Chance roll are Hitomi (from Stage 2) and Saeko (far right selection on Stage 3).

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Piggybacking on this, does anyone have a boss they haven't fought yet as their second R card in the lineup?

I'm only five minutes in and going after An right now and my two R cards in the Chance roll are Hitomi (from Stage 2) and Saeko (far right selection on Stage 3).
Saeko is the 2nd R for me as well. I wonder what would've happened if I chose Saeko first instead, I figure it might still end up being one of the other stage 3 Rs though.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Regarding Kurito i hope it doesn't rotate for a while.
I think I've fed him with somewhere between 60-80 (lost count a while back) rare tickets and still no N card...

BTW the only times I got SR card was when timer went up to 60min instead of the regular 50, yet I got R card on both cases (though that only happened 3-5 times i think so i guess it's a pretty rare chance to get 60min thing).

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also noticed that in the Movies section, opening the window for An shows Hinako's name instead. All the other info still applies for An, though.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, now I finally feel back in the saddle with what I consider a baseline of consumables (50+ each of bottles, puddings and 20+ reveals) in the pocket. No more manly tears each time inventory is shown.

timj89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Got the remainder.

Right now, missing:
Meiko Kise SR
Miho Osaka SR
June Akagi N

I guess these ones havent been implemented yet?

Last edited: