What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

What did you feed her to make her give up the merchandise?

TentacleGroper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ID: 464425, have a few friend spaces clear.

That N Alpha card is kicking my ass, gone through 30 N gacha tickets and only seen it twice.:(

EDIT: Finally got her.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What did you feed her to make her give up the merchandise?
out of 200 feedings of single rGachas that yielded a dozens Rs and 1 N, I started trying different thing to get the SR.

I got the SR from 10x rGacha + 4x card reveal (gold button).

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't think any of these bosses are a card.. I just searched through exhentai specifically looking for them
Actually, I think this is squirt-gun girl.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ID: 464425, have a few friend spaces clear.

That N Alpha card is kicking my ass, gone through 30 N gacha tickets and only seen it twice.:(

EDIT: Finally got her.
That is not kicking your ass. There was a N slayer a while ago that I saw once in a hundred tickets.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel a bit less motivated to open pink cases knowing the peronamin and pudding from them can't be saved.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Focus is pretty darn important in bonus rolls imho as for me every 5th spin i get a boss :p
That is good, currently I can go through hundreds of stamina with 6 focus and often have remaining beyond the expected from regen.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, got the scarecrow.. I can slow down now.
Kinda disappointed that cases aren't giving as many wilds as they did last time.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay leveled up, one slot open. Send me a tease or reply here if you add me.
Full.

Last edited:

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay leveled up, one slot open. Send me a tease or reply here if you add me.
Added you. Cleaned out some inactives on my friend list while doing so, so I have 2 slots open now.

EDIT: Full

Last edited:

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Because of level up, one slot opened. Edit: Filled

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kicked inactive 1 spot open, leave me tease with "i'm from ulmf" if it's blocked by some 2k SED player

[edit] filled

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Between getting five Pero Glasses in a silver case, the instance of being able to buy Card Reveals with Pero a while back, and garbage-y rewards in the beginning of nearly event, it leads me to believe Nutaku has a seriously ass-backwards view of what items are valuable in this game.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Between getting five Pero Glasses in a silver case, the instance of being able to buy Card Reveals with Pero a while back, and garbage-y rewards in the beginning of nearly event, it leads me to believe Nutaku has a seriously ass-backwards view of what items are valuable in this game.
Well, the glasses thing could be another instance of "trying something new/different".

The "reveals for pero" thing last gambit I can't help but wonder if that was a mistake on someone's part.. we'll see if it happens again phase 2 this time, lol.

In terms of item balance, my only real complaint are EX cards. They seem to be WAY overvalued, especially considering that giving slayers to coliseum drastically marginalizes their effect.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Get 3 glasses from pink too. I'm just starting to use on 5 steps to get the 100/300 pack and next part probably use on 2 or less circles. They might disappear next event anyways. Which reminds me the support person yesterday said to me

According to our data, at the beginning of the event you had 0 Radars, therefore, you have not been affected in any way.
If this is not the case, please let us know the means through which you have obtained the radars (Kurito/ Purchases).
Which is funny since I mentioned at the start of the event they went away. Anyways I told them I had gotten them mostly if not all through boxes from first gambit. They never responded back to me.

Also I leveled so 0 slot open ID: 184839 full

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In terms of item balance, my only real complaint are EX cards. They seem to be WAY overvalued, especially considering that giving slayers to coliseum drastically marginalizes their effect.
They might actually know this and that is why they hand them out so often, might as well hand out what a lot of people would consider valuable when in reality once you geto to like 51 they become junk. I would be fine if they cut back on the EX cards and gave me some giant chunks of pero. They keep making pricing mistakes every update which causes me to burn through it all.

I've spent well over 6 million now on 100 pero normal wild cards.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They might actually know this and that is why they hand them out so often, might as well hand out a lot of people would consider valuable when in reality once you geto to like 51 they become junk. I would be fine if they cut back on the EX cards and gave me some giant chunks of pero. They keep making pricing mistakes every update which causes me to burn through it all.

I've spent well over 6 million now on 100 pero normal wild cards.
..can't say I rightly agree.
I've already made back the million I spent yesterday buying 700 pink keys