What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

So yeah like I expected they flood you with the event focus restore items and give you like one stamina restore item here and there. I've got like 29 pumpkin pies dammit I will never use all of those in a gambit.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So yeah like I expected they flood you with the event focus restore items and give you like one stamina restore item here and there. I've got like 29 pumpkin pies dammit I will never use all of those in a gambit.
Stamina restores are plentiful though. The only event you ever need it for is gambit anyway. I could use more focus restore. Keep running out...

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stamina restores are plentiful though. The only event you ever need it for is gambit anyway. I could use more focus restore. Keep running out...
yeah, I'm burning through a ton of pies

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it's just odd they give you so many focus restore items when they are actually not that useful on gambit vs stamina restore items. 3-4 half restores last me a while. I very rarely use over a full focus bar with a full stamina bar even burning my stamina restores.

You would think since it's a stamina event they would lean more to the stamina restore items..But I guess then no one would buy stamina restores, not that they should be buying them anyways.

As I fucking say something I get like 9 battles in a row...Well played game, well fucking played.

Last edited:

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think I'm doing pretty well so far in this event. Got the new R and SR Slayers in 4 E-Gacha Tickets and picked up the N Slayer with some N-Gacha Tickets (did spam card reveals, but it's only 4 so meh). Got Kii in two gold keys, which was only 2 dollars total. Was rank 17 until I went to bed, got up and was at rank 886 when I got up, lol. I'm not spending any of my radars yet though, I kinda' wanna save them for the second half in case they roll out some new slayers.

Edit: Oh my god Yagi Uru is adorable and I want her.

Last edited:

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Get first Kii after 6 gold cases

Few minutes later... get two more Kii from silver cases... typical game.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know right, I hope she actually is a card like the sword girl whos name escapes me from the first gambit turned out to be.

Get first Kii after 6 gold cases

Few minutes later... get two more Kii from silver cases... typical game.
free levels, can't complain.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think any of these bosses are a card.. I just searched through exhentai specifically looking for them

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just leveled, decided to drop some idlers, ending up with 3 free friend slots.

Please send a tease saying you're from ULMF if your SED is below 300k or so or I probably won't add you.

ID 972085

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think any of these bosses are a card.. I just searched through exhentai specifically looking for them

Also that feel when you use 3 silver keys and every silver box is glasses.

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I'm pretty close to getting all the SR cards out of the e-gacha box. Does anyone know offhand what happens when it's empty? Does it reset automatically, or can you not use it, or does it just throw out random SRs every so often or what?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm pretty close to getting all the SR cards out of the e-gacha box. Does anyone know offhand what happens when it's empty? Does it reset automatically, or can you not use it, or does it just throw out random SRs every so often or what?
It resets, and you get 10 eGacha tix and 10 reveals.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I looked for the 3 princesses there before we got the cards and couldn't find them either. Possibly just not added yet, or both of us overlooked the card we were searching for.

le toucan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You should get 10 E-Gacha Tickets and 10 Card Reveals for clearing out all the SRs. After that, the box won't reset so you won't be able to get more SRs from the box for the rest of the event. However, once the next event starts, you will only have the new event SRs in the box, so you won't have to spend that many tickets to get them. Unfortunately, you don't get another 10 E-Gacha Tickets or 10 Card Reveals for clearing out the new event SRs.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should get 10 E-Gacha Tickets and 10 Card Reveals for clearing out all the SRs. After that, the box won't reset so you won't be able to get more SRs from the box for the rest of the event. However, once the next event starts, you will only have the new event SRs in the box, so you won't have to spend that many tickets to get them. Unfortunately, you don't get another 10 E-Gacha Tickets or 10 Card Reveals for clearing out the new event SRs.
Huh I was under the impression it reset automatically.. that's actually good to know it works that way. For example, all that's left in my box is the current alpha slayer, but I was afraid to use it anymore because i didn't want it resetting on me, especially since they'll probably add new slayers for phase 2 (I also don't have either R slayer).

..and yes, getting the clear bonus again would be silly (though I wonder if you'd get it again if you manually reset it, then cleared it again).

le toucan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh I was under the impression it reset automatically.. that's actually good to know it works that way. For example, all that's left in my box is the current alpha slayer, but I was afraid to use it anymore because i didn't want it resetting on me, especially since they'll probably add new slayers for phase 2 (I also don't have either R slayer).

..and yes, getting the clear bonus again would be silly (though I wonder if you'd get it again if you manually reset it, then cleared it again).
Yeah, when new event slayers are added after you clear out the E-Gacha box, getting the R Slayer actually becomes harder than getting the SR Slayer in my opinion, lol.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've cleared the box twice and can confirm that you get the 10 tickets again after a manual reset.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

DONE WITH SQUIRREL!

FREEDOM!!!!

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

DONE WITH SQUIRREL!

FREEDOM!!!!
First squirrel didn't give me card for the entire duration.
Second squirrel gave me card in 2 days...

Congrats tho :3