What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

are you running a babe deck?
Yes. I don't trust rares in rank 1, but I'll probably try to switch to R and see if I get more attacks...

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll say right now, I'm not baiting with my face card.. not intentionally anyway. It is what it is because its been my face card for months, she's currently my favorite girl (I really like her outfit), and almost no one else uses her, so it's easy to pick myself out in rankings.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll say right now, I'm not baiting with my face card.. not intentionally anyway. It is what it is because its been my face card for months, she's currently my favorite girl (I really like her outfit), and almost no one else uses her, so it's easy to pick myself out in rankings.
I can believe that. I've seen that as your face card for a while now. I think I added you a while back. I would leave my favorite card up but 100 SEG kills might intimidate some people. Also too common now...

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, since I like you all, I'll share my semi-phenomenal, nearly-foolproof method for avoiding slayers.. even in rank 1. It has over a 99.8% success rate (this is an actual number: this method has only failed me twice, over 1200 attacks between this and the last coliseum)

Look for people that have an SR face card of the same type as the deck you're hunting. 19 times out of 20 this will also be their C card, 39/40 it'll at the very least be in their deck. These people statistically near never have slayers.
I have diffrent strategy that i decided to use this event and... i havn't lost single fight yet: 250 battles and streak 250.
Fight people with Seika Aihara as face card... that is all :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, since we had the event gacha weekend thing, I decided to spend some tickets. Spend 2 tickets, get both R slayers.

Man 200 streak is gonna be easier now! *Loses first match after getting 2 slayers*

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, since we had the event gacha weekend thing, I decided to spend some tickets. Spend 2 tickets, get both R slayers.

Man 200 streak is gonna be easier now! *Loses first match after getting 2 slayers*
I'm still salty I lost my 197 streak to the filter resetting, it just reset again 5 minutes ago at random but I noticed before I got my shit kicked in.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm still salty I lost my 197 streak to the filter resetting, it just reset again 5 minutes ago at random but I noticed before I got my shit kicked in.
Not sure why yours is resetting so often. Mine hasn't reset since the slayer rate update.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure why yours is resetting so often. Mine hasn't reset since the slayer rate update.
mine reset twice today, within 2 minutes of each other, right when they added the 2nd and 3rd place multipliers

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno myself, I can go use my Coli tickets, use the wild cards and go back to the Coli screen and it's reset sometimes.

I've cleared the cache on chrome and pretty much everything I can think of on the site without fixing it. I normally look at the filter before I do anything just to make sure but it slips past me sometimes. I see others complaining about it too so I dunno, I think it's something on either their end or with chrome.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno myself, I can go use my Coli tickets, use the wild cards and go back to the Coli screen and it's reset sometimes.

I've cleared the cache on chrome and pretty much everything I can think of on the site without fixing it. I normally look at the filter before I do anything just to make sure but it slips past me sometimes. I see others complaining about it too so I dunno, I think it's something on either their end or with chrome.
I'm on chrome, resetted only once after update.

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

375 win streak so far, I've only encountered a few R slayer cards but they haven't been a problem.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm, the big was between the 2nd and 3rd princess started. A little more than 10% and Saya joins too o.0

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sleep 20mins , coli , sleep 20mins , coli , again , again , again , i think i become a ant .

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have a free slot because level up, if someone interest.

edit: filled

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sleep 20mins , coli , sleep 20mins , coli , again , again , again , i think i become a ant .
Since i know i won't get top 100 card and i got all others i'm in chillout mode; was playing Pirate Warriors 2 for last 4h didn't even used focus between pee breaks :p

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Since i know i won't get top 100 card and i got all others i'm in chillout mode; was playing Pirate Warriors 2 for last 4h didn't even used focus between pee breaks :p
I'm so close to the 100 T_T
I can level up once until the end of the event, and I collect puddings now... time will tell >.>

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it weird I don't even care about this whole waifu war thing anymore? It just seems pointless to have a contest based on points when you then give more points to the losers so they don't lose.

It defeats the whole purpose.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it weird I don't even care about this whole waifu war thing anymore? It just seems pointless to have a contest based on points when you then give more points to the losers so they don't lose.

Yup it's completly retarded idea. This shit would never fly in sports. We banded togheter and chosen her for reason, and it's basically interfering.
So hey nutaku maybe next time put people from top 2000-2100 into top 100 and put people from top 1-100 at their place... because fair play.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It pretty much removes all semblance of care for who wins because the 3 will be tied all event if this bonus system is in place from the start and only the final hour of a week long event dictates who wins.

That is like the dumbest shit.

Ayy @Nutakudev if we are getting our own "special" version, make this awful system go away.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'd imagine it's only like that so people are encouraged to pick the one they like the most over what everyone is picking. And also to maybe get people to spend for extra points as the event gets closer to ending.