What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

looks like people are hitting puddings today.. can tell by watching the degree of fluctuation in the standings

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, I doubt that if I bought the 40 pudding package that would be enough to boost me into the top 100 and keep me there. If it was I would have no problem spending that money, but since it will likely take more screw it.

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like they fixed the 1 per day sets.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

3x princess points is a bit unreasonable... well I guess now we have a competition.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3x princess points is a bit unreasonable... well I guess now we have a competition.
Yeah giving the losers 3x points just seems completely unreasonable. They are losing for a reason...I wounder how all contest would be if when you started to lose they would give you 3x more effectiveness. I should get 3x more battle points in the Coli because I'm losing, I'm not number 1 after all.

I know why they did it, it stimulates more pudding use on top of the top 100 only reward, I'll give the Japanese devs one thing they know how to milk people for all they have. They are really savvy businessmen, it's just frustrating as a player of the game.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks for the heads up..

btw, anyone looking for me, I'm now running a filthy moe deck <.<
Found you. First time I didn't get 5 Princess Points. You should see mine, it's a Babe deck.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah giving the losers 3x points just seems completely unreasonable. They are losing for a reason...I wounder how all contest would be if when you started to lose they would give you 3x more effectiveness. I should get 3x more battle points in the Coli because I'm losing, I'm not number 1 after all.

I know why they did it, it stimulates more pudding use on top of the top 100 only reward, I'll give the Japanese devs one thing they know how to milk people for all they have. They are really savvy businessmen, it's just frustrating as a player of the game.
It is even more unreasonable because the 2nd/3rd places were about even, so they should at least get the same multiplier if nothing else. This is probably a way to increase spending after they had to give out the e-gacha a day ago. Losses must be replaced by more profit.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found you. First time I didn't get 5 Princess Points. You should see mine, it's a Babe deck.
I could probably beat you with a 25x typeless deck, but that would take effort. I made it a point to maintain a type because i don't think I'd ever get -any- defenses as typeless.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I could probably beat you with a 25x typeless deck, but that would take effort. I made it a point to maintain a type because i don't think I'd ever get -any- defenses as typeless.
I'm kinda' the same way, yeah. I usually try to make sexy decks because I'm convinced that they get hit more than either babe or moe, and with only 7 defensive wins so far I think I'm going to give that a whirl. Though to be honest, I'm fairly certain that the low number of defensive wins this time around is because everyone is avoiding rank 1 unless they have slayers, so it's probably a moot point.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm kinda' the same way, yeah. I usually try to make sexy decks because I'm convinced that they get hit more than either babe or moe, and with only 7 defensive wins so far I think I'm going to give that a whirl. Though to be honest, I'm fairly certain that the low number of defensive wins this time around is because everyone is avoiding rank 1 unless they have slayers, so it's probably a moot point.
Pretty much what I'm doing lol, I don't feel like having to worry about them. While once in a blue moon a rank 2 has a slayer, its not a big deal. I have never been lucky with defense wins so I just am using a 5 type deck until I sleep then I do a trap deck on the off chance I get 1 def win lol.

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm kinda' the same way, yeah. I usually try to make sexy decks because I'm convinced that they get hit more than either babe or moe, and with only 7 defensive wins so far I think I'm going to give that a whirl.
As someone with a sexy deck I only have 6 defensive wins.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Talk about frustration. Doesn't matter how close I go to TOP100 after a sleep I'll go back like 200 rank -.- If the card was for top 300 that would be nice -.-

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Talk about frustration. Doesn't matter how close I go to TOP100 after a sleep I'll go back like 200 rank -.- If the card was for top 300 that would be nice -.-
Yeah top 300 would have been nice, 100 is a little too high low for something like. 300 even would have been pushing it. On the bright side, least it ain't 30.

Also lagging slightly which kind of sucks.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From all of the info about defence wins on here, I think that it seems that moe deck are somewhat being more attacked more because of their low SED (Don't quote me on this). Of course card placement can make a huge impact as well as, the cards you use, strategy, and your friends help.

I have a deck composed of 3 moes and 2 sexy cards. Both sexy cards are the highest SED cards avaliable in the game and are lvl 101 and higher. Same goes for moe's. Two of the highest SED moes and the SR moe slayer.

My strategy is attacking moe decks. Since I have the two highest moe cards, only enemy's help card and their card placement can affect me. When a Sexy deck attacks me, those two sexy cards with ex levels may give me a chance to win, but that depends on my help card and my card placement.

I have about 43 defence wins right now. It's been slow for me lately. Maybe people figured out a few things with my deck.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have about 43 defence wins right now. It's been slow for me lately.
I have 10 >.>
Maybe I try it at next sleep... we will see how many people try to get me. I use babes now

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What would REALLY be nice (and I request this every coliseum) is to know how many times you've been attacked.

That way, you'd at least have an idea if your deck is just losing or if people are avoiding you.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What would REALLY be nice (and I request this every coliseum) is to know how many times you've been attacked.

That way, you'd at least have an idea if your deck is just losing or if people are avoiding you.
Yes, we really need to get this out there more! Too bad Nordland is on vacation right now.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hah, one of my friends just rage quit the game because he broke his 197 streak.