What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

God Damn, does people really get something from that damn squirrel?! I just fed her 10 Reveal Cards, 10 Peronamins and 10 Rare Gacha Tickets, and she only gave me 100 candy, 1 Rare Gacha Ticket and 1 Peronamin.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

God Damn, does people really get something from that damn squirrel?! I just fed her 10 Reveal Cards, 10 Peronamins and 10 Rare Gacha Tickets, and she only gave me 100 candy, 1 Rare Gacha Ticket and 1 Peronamin.
ha ha ha , you still lucky than me , 1 give her 2 reveal card and get pero puddin and puddin haft back

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've become lazy and don't even bother with my trap deck anymore. :(

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did something get patched? Noticed my peropero music was on when I logged on, since it's normally off.
Version is still 3.13.0.. same as since gambit

.. I just fought someone on my friend list.. who assisted me in beating them

Last edited:

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how exactly do you win in the Coliseum anyways? Are the cards in their respective positions pitted against the opposing card of the same position with their own SED? What exactly is being used to determine who wins, cause I'm not sure if Overall SED matters and what exactly the SED multiplier from Slayers are doing.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how exactly do you win in the Coliseum anyways? Are the cards in their respective positions pitted against the opposing card of the same position with their own SED? What exactly is being used to determine who wins, cause I'm not sure if Overall SED matters and what exactly the SED multiplier from Slayers are doing.
The cards work in a kind of triangle.

Moe beats Sexy, Sexy beats Babe, and Babe beats Moe and the person with the higher SED based on their remaining cards wins the fight. The new slayer cards fuck that whole notion up which is why they are completely retarded due to the fact they multiply your SED in battles so you can still win even if they knocked out 3 cards of yours. The cards fight each other based on their potion and someone from your friendslist sends a helper every fight (their C card) so be watchful what helper you get if you are running a Sexy deck you probably don't want a sexy helper.

Also cards win based on their SED so a ex Sexy can beat a low leveled Moe for example.

Last edited:

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dunno if it was there during the last Coliseum but I really like the accept all button when it comes to the Coliseum gacha.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new slayer cards fuck that whole notion up which is why they are completely retarded due to the fact they multiply your SED in battles so you can still win even if they knocked out 3 cards of yours.
That's not how it works. Wins are still determined by beating at least 3 opposing cards.

How the slayers work is the multiplier is applied to all cards in your 5-card hand IF the slayer itself is in that hand. (this actually makes the N slayers kinda pointless, as the benefit of having a 1.2x multiplier, even with other slayers in the deck is outweighed by the drawback of having a <3k SED card in your hand)

To answer the previous question, yes, the matchups are position vs position. The very first time a card loses, the helper card (the C card from your friend) tags in and that specific matchup is "re-fought". this only happens once per side. Type advantage (the rock-paper-scissors relationship) gives a 3x SED multiplier to the card with the advantage.

Last edited:

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That moment when a 183 streak is broken because you didn't notice the filter reset... :(

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That moment when a 183 streak is broken because you didn't notice the filter reset... :(
Damn... :( That almost happened to me also around same point. But i had luck and i won that match.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

197 streak is my personal record of bad luck.

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How the slayers work is the multiplier is applied to all cards in your 5-card hand IF the slayer itself is in that hand. (this actually makes the N slayers kinda pointless, as the benefit of having a 1.2x multiplier, even with other slayers in the deck is outweighed by the drawback of having a <3k SED card in your hand)
So the best possible set-up if you have cash and wild cards to burn is 2 SR slayers, 2 R slayers and whatever SR card you have that has the highest SED?

Since 7 times 6-7k (for the rares) is like 42k-49k and your SR would be almost unbeatable against any other deck.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the best possible set-up if you have cash and wild cards to burn is 2 SR slayers, 2 R slayers and whatever SR card you have that has the highest SED?

Since 7 times 6-7k (for the rares) is like 42k-49k and your SR would be almost unbeatable against any other deck.
You could also use an N slayer with that and it wouldn't lose unless the opponents SR had type advantage.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tried burning ten Reveals on Kurito.

Candy x40
Pero Pudding x1
Reveal x1

fuckyouratimgonnafuckyourightinthefuckingacorngoddamn

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn... :( That almost happened to me also around same point. But i had luck and i won that match.
Yeah could have used some or at least less bad luck as the end result was 2 wins and 3 losses with my helper card not winning and theirs doing so. Didn't even see who it was since I closed it so fast.
197 streak is my personal record of bad luck.
Damn that is just being cruel.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah could have used some or at least less bad luck as the end result was 2 wins and 3 losses with my helper card not winning and theirs doing so. Didn't even see who it was since I closed it so fast.
You do know you can sorta pick your helper, right? After you pick your opponent, but before starting the fight, you can see your helper. If you don't like it, back out and re-select the opponent.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You do know you can sorta pick your helper, right? After you pick your opponent, but before starting the fight, you can see your helper. If you don't like it, back out and re-select the opponent.
Read his previous post to that one. Bolded and emphasized since you clearly missed it. Same thing happened to me, hence why I was asking if there was a patch, since I had to set my filter again.