What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

stoney834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I just hit the SR card with my first roll on the Platinum box, did not expect that to happen.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yay finally got over 30 sr cards!

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..and I FINALLY got the SR from Kurito...
by feeding her 10 reveals for a gold button

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering how little I use reveals that would probably be worth.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bed 35 Yandere...

that's a deathwish if ever I heard one

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well, considering you can effectively buy reveals for pero during this event...

Holy %^$&, I'd completely missed that. Definitely worth grabbing IMO, makes picking through the gold/plat boxes for the better prizes a lot faster. Plus it's always handy to have a few lying around for any event gatcha tickets you wind up with, or picking out sr's if they release a new chapter. The 50 consecutive win card is kinda interesting, first one I've seen that ends up wearing more as you level it (mine isn't maxed yet).

Last edited:

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well, considering you can effectively buy reveals for pero during this event...
Huh. Didn't see this.
Wonder why devs cheapen them this much. Way I remember it from DMM, reveals were precious resource, almost unavailable for free players outside of Coliseum daily. Here I see them as prizes for everything everywhere in large quantities, and now this..

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, I have so many N gacha tickets after buying so many for pink keys and now more for reveals... Shame they are completely useless.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't know why nor do I care. If they want to make Reveals cheap, I'm completely down for it. Got up to about 90 Reveals before I decided I should probably hold onto some Pero in case something comes up later.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As usuall i have no pero to spare but i don't really mind i had over 25 reveals before this event since they are really generous with them and even though i use em quite often i never gone below 20 after 1st 2 events.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't know why nor do I care. If they want to make Reveals cheap, I'm completely down for it. Got up to about 90 Reveals before I decided I should probably hold onto some Pero in case something comes up later.
I just don't understand logic behind some of their changes compared with eastern version. Attempts at making the game more profitable by messing with Slayers - I can understand, especially since playerbase seems not very high between rocky launch and many players leaving PPS for AS. But cheapening reveals just don't make much sense, considering they way they try to squeeze money any way possible, even risking losing players over it.

It's not the first time I notice such illogical choices for balancing EN PPS. From outside perspective it almost looks like guys in charge of it does not have as deep understanding of what does what and goes where as they should, which leads to stumbling in the dark on occasions.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't even know what to think about reveals anymore, on one hand I like reveals being so easy to get but on the other hand I hardly ever even use the damn things due to there being no real incentive to use them when you already have almost all the non event cards.

The one useful thing is they make great food for the rat, so if and when she switches limited cards it should be a joke to get the SR with how many reveals we have.

EN pero keeps getting fucking weirder and weirder, I don't even know what they could do next to surprise me...But it will probably be more slayers. Hey if they ever put old event slayers into N gachas I have the reveals and the tickets for them...@Nordland pls

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think I've found a bug, in the daily rewards the 2nd reward is 3 N Wild Cards (why), but in the box left in the event page it says 3 SR Wild Cards.
Is it so difficult to have a bug free event?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did something get patched? Noticed my peropero music was on when I logged on, since it's normally off.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did something get patched? Noticed my peropero music was on when I logged on, since it's normally off.
Nope. I don't even have the music on, either. Did you clear your cache recently?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope. I don't even have the music on, either. Did you clear your cache recently?
Definitely not my cache since Angelic Saga music isn't playing. Not sure why just peropero reset, I had to reselect my filter for Coliseum as well.