What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Rawr! Rawr! Rawr! Rawr! Rawr! Rawr! Rawr!
Running in to them and not catching them is worse than not running into them at all lol

Feels that way anyway and I'm too stingy to use money on this game

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NaoSoul, I can't resist poking you with a twig: imagine all those tables you flipped (and broke), now imagine yourself selling them instead, and buying all the bananas and monster "gems" capsules you can......*hides*

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i'm scared now, maybe i've offended her somehow, maybe she's angry on me, but i can't understand why it's happening to me, Direshia come here! Don't leave me alone! T_T

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NaoSoul, I can't resist poking you with a twig: imagine all those tables you flipped (and broke), now imagine yourself selling them instead, and buying all the bananas and monster "gems" capsules you can......*hides*

"If you poke a bear, you will get the horns." - Jesus

Don't provoke me. You don't know what I can do. You will never be able to eat safely. The moment you sit down anywhere to eat, I'll be there. Then I'll flip it and your food will crash down into the ground faster than my hopes and dreams.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Didn't notice this but hopefully they don't change the picture of Yu to what her thumbnail pic is.

Changing rarity puts it back to old one but just until you leave.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, for people looking to finish a wind group, Viola from normal gacha is 243 speed. That makes a good afk wind group if you're facing lightning with Viola, Noa, and Koga.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yay, Direshia finally showed up.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i should start my own blacklist of lucky people who managed to meet Direshia -.-

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pfft, you and your monster gems. :(
Right. Those bananas are almost useless to me. Even if I do meet a legend, I'll be damned if I can get one with 3% chance.
This is some bullshit man. If only we could get Monster Gem with like, 5000 Gems M...

Kinda wish there was a way to get Monster Gem without Gold. Even if at a massive price. At least it would be something to work towards.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pfft, you and your monster gems. :(
nah, i'm just raged when galette appeared with other 4 girls in ticket gacha and walked away from me and bought 1 gem to catch atleast Direshia to be satisfied. :mad:

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I do it just to save my sanity of trying to get them at 3 percent. Only first one though if I encounter again I just try at 3 percent.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Its something else to say that I'm having a bigger trouble getting 1-4 mini-boss than getting bosses from 1 to 4 all together... jeezus.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know why i suddenly have 3 bananas?