What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Ahh that reminds me, does anyone actually know when the event starts tomorrow? You reckon it`ll be at reset or during some kind of special maintenance?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Prorably at Reset, just keep checking this topic, people will prorably post alot of stuff they get. x3

pleasethisworks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how does encountering a legendary happen? Do you have to fight them? Do they always show up for capture if you do fight them?

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So how does encountering a legendary happen? Do you have to fight them? Do they always show up for capture if you do fight them?
yes and yes : )

They replacing one of the fight randomly, except bosses in the end; and then you can try to capture it.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes, you have to fight them (they replacing normal enemies on area) and yes they always shows up at capture screen

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And you've done nothing but 5-12 on 1x all day every day?
Of course not - tiger needs to sleep ^_^

Asked a couple days back myself (and confirmed it afterwards) - if game spawns her for you, you will simply have to fight her instead of the "usual" Eromon pack in one of the battles (e.g. 5-12 has 2 Nia's during 5th battle - if game decides to spawn the legendary on your 5th battle, it removes Nia and puts the legendary there instead). Everything else is the same as any other Eromon - if you fought her, she might spawn at the Runaway Capture phase where you can capture her (3% chance for legendaries).

Last edited:

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's getting better and better. Just saw on facebook and I checked:

SR enhancement for Noa :D
I dont think thats an enhancement for Noa. What the hell is that branch and why is she holding it instead of her cute stuffed tiger? Did the editor steal her toy and replace with that ugly branch for excuse?
Unacceptable!

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.... if you battled it, it can spawn at the Runaway Capture phase, you can capture it (3% chance).
AKA throw big ugly canisters at it so you don't have to go looking for them again. The show up chance is low enough, the added low capture chance is just "ug".

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You must first sacrifice a soul to the dark gods. The purer the soul, the bigger your chances.

After that, your chances of meeting a legendary will increase by a whooping 1%. At max, 2%. Depends on the soul.

Then you gotta fight it out with the legendary, and MAYBE she will appear at the end of the map and you will have a 3% chance to capture.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wouldn't be surprised if the event starts in the morning honestly, angelic saga and pero pero events both start in the morning even though there resets are in the evening. I think all games atm (except hellfire/slots no clue on those) start their events in the morning so I don't see that changing, barring slight delays.

pleasethisworks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont think thats an enhancement for Noa. What the hell is that branch and why is she holding it instead of her cute stuffed tiger? Did the editor steal her toy and replace with that ugly branch for excuse?
Unacceptable!
The edits to the loli characters are really bad. Fair enough they slap tits on them to make them less loli but why the need to butcher the faces and change their accessories? Seriously the faces are bad.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You must first sacrifice a soul to the dark gods. The purer the soul, the bigger your chances.

After that, your chances of meeting a legendary will increase by a whooping 1%. At max, 2%. Depends on the soul.

Then you gotta fight it out with the legendary, and MAYBE she will appear at the end of the map and you will have a 3% chance to capture.
Huh? I was under the impression that once a legendary does show up on the map, she also shows up at the capture screen.

Personal experience ( though I suppose having encountered only two legendaries the sample size isn`t really large enough) confirms this.
Did you experience a legendary not showing up at the capture screen even though you battled her?

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The edits to the loli characters are really bad. Fair enough they slap tits on them to make them less loli but why the need to butcher the faces and change their accessories? Seriously the faces are bad.
Yes. I dont mind they do anything to her boobs but I cant stand it when her face 's still ugly and even more shameful with dat fking branch!
RAWR! Flips my table again! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Unacceptable!
Maybe the stuffed tiger is too childish for Nutaku... I don't know, it's strange for me too.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh? I was under the impression that once a legendary does show up on the map, she also shows up at the capture screen.
Think he making a joke, he bitter for them not showing (many are).

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personal experience ( though I suppose having encountered only two legendaries the sample size isn`t really large enough) confirms this.
Did you experience a legendary not showing up at the capture screen even though you battled her?
I have encountered 7 all together and they 100% show up in the capture screen for me so far.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think he making a joke, he bitter for them not showing (many are).
Who is bitter. I am not bitter.

WHO CARES ABOUT GOD DAMN LEGENDARIES ANYWAY