What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

So far it looks reasonably good. Comparing with AS, it feels more polished, and it feels like devs love their game more.

Now if only it would bloody work.. Day 1 stuff, I guess. It never is perfect.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow! Questprogress gets saved if the game crashes.
Getting even more hyped. :cool:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, wish 3x mode at least increased drop rate of eromon by 3x or gave you 3 chances to catch them. :(

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any easy mistakes i can avoid now rather than find out later

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

yep, it even returned me to capture screen=) but now is down again

By the way - got bit lucky two times - nothing special but still something
I'd say getting a 6% capture is pretty special. Unless you use a Master Bal- I mean, Monster Gem. ;P

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i mean like in pero where if you went to far you missed easy srs
I can still go back to the previous stage after clearing it, so unless something changes later, you're probably safe.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I like 3x mode just because you can level quicker so can get to that point of not needing to watch the game like a hawk faster. If you are specifically going for drops then yeah it isn't a great idea to have it on though.

Also dropping friend code in hopes of getting limited eromon. You can see and enter friend codes in the top right menu.

CBMRBXKE9HWHJCU1LWXB2

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Checked it out, played a bit, will prolly stick to pero, it's nice and all... but my pc is to weak for this one :D

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah I lag a little on the stage clear when it starts to pop up. Also there are a lot of loading screens lol.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Joining the code train

9DWCNU66F7RARJ841SW8C

Tesseract

Reputation score

Hmm... guess it will take a while to figure out the best use of extra Eromons. My guess would be:

Move Power UP > Moves UP > Alchemy > Let Free
(edit: I was wrong. Its: Moves UP >/= Move Power UP > Let Free > Material Exchange)

My friend code too, if anybody is interested:
3T3M5291082O4064R1IAT

Edit: Adding in review here, in case someone new to the thread sees it.

Quick review:

Pros:
+ The character sprites and voicework are absolutely adorable. Best part about the game by far. That shy girl behind the shop exchange button is my fav. :3
+ Ability to quit and resume mid-mission is nice.
+ Lots of different ways to level up/customize your eromon.
+ Not just another CCG.

Cons:
- Not much different from a CCG. Includes all the regular CCG clichés like unnecessary rarities, the elemental weakness wheel, and lots and lots of repetitive grinding.
- 3x mode should be the 1x mode. Either that or add some kind of autocomplete. I tried to exclusively 1x mode farm over the weekend and it was more time consuming and tedious than a full time job.
- Even without the few-and-far-between bad CG edits (are people seriously freaking out that hard about these? The originals were pretty bad too), the non-sprite artwork is relatively mediocre. Not very good h-scenes for the most part.
- Loading screen between almost every single button that you click. Lots of interface screens should have been consolidated into a single screen anyways (free exp, enhance, move up, move power up, etc could and should all be on one screen)
- Dailies are pointlessly repetitive and time consuming. Shouldn't have to use free xp 20 times in a row individually. Completely unacceptable combined with the load screens.

Misc:
= Music is good. I might have left it on if I only had to play the game for 15 min every once in a while instead of 6 hours.
= Lots of fox/wolf/dog girls. Could be seen as negative by some. But its pretty lightly themed. Haven't seen any snouts yet, thank god.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Joining the code train

9DWCNU66F7RARJ841SW8C
Oh snap! We're doing a code train?! Count me in!

Q47YSHG83H0EJKU7XKD9Z

BRB GOTTA TWEET THIS TO MY 1 FOLLOWER ALSO.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well according to this
pastebin.com/hm92HU91

which has basic info they recommend not converting to material because its not worth it and money plays a part later. Can't say for sure about move ups and such though prob is good idea to raise.

So maybe Move Power Up > Moves UP > Let Free X Alchemy
though I could very well be wrong.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... guess it will take a while to figure out the best use of extra Eromons. My guess would be:

Move Power UP > Moves UP > Alchemy > Let Free

My friend code too, if anybody is interested:
3T3M5291082O4064R1IAT
Put in your code, hopefully did it right. >w<
My code :
6E22H46US18K4WGRVMFNC

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gotta confess, this friend code thing is gonna be tough, since one person counts once, and the information page says it doesn't reset even if rewards are changed.

I don't foresee most people getting it legitimately when new rewards come around.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah it won't be easy, hopefully there will be a decent amount of time in between changes so that people have time to let there code hopefully get used. I'm doing pretty well. Up to 6 now, grateful for any here that did use my code so far lol.