What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

For reference on Platinum Fragments, it took me 64 runs to get 10 of them.

I've done 50 more since then, and only have 5 this time.
you have some extreme fucking luck. i've done 100 runs and i have 8.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

God, the 2nd convoy from the world boss map was sick. Got a gold medal, 3x10 food and an orange armor even sicker than the one from the 1st convoy (It's around 550 armor lvl 20). Worth it. And VOOOOOOODOOOOO easily carried me in top 10 once I switched her into an aoe class...

Nvm, top 11, screwed up at the very last moment, someone kept his fast fights for the last minutes :>

Last edited:

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Who is this Voodoo you keep referring to?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i forgot about world boss and only got to do the last 2 minutes.

feelsbadman

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Who is this Voodoo you keep referring to?
I present you the most OP char for World boss at the beginning of the game:

Since mobs have shitload of HP, she deals +2000 damage to everyone she hits. As a musketeer, she did several time 2200*4 per round. So, the early fights, I got 45K damage per fight pretty easily.

And got my hidden dungeon scroll right after the world boss. The game thinks it can buy me after fucking me to th 11th place.

It gives access to all 3rd classes.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there are currently 5 people with a level 34 castle.

i am one of them.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I need A LOT of friends to fill up my list so I just added several of you guys who I could find. If you have available space please accept my request

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MY EASTER CHEST JUST GAVE ME 2K KOBAN

but i have no idea what i want to use it on...

Attachments

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lucky guy. Should just load up on rations to feed da girls \o/

Also since game wasn't shy with construction tickets, I'm now among the three with a level 35 castle. Now if only I could figure out the port/shura/exploration/etc.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

My god, several characters grants HUGE bonus to the residence and the barracks:
View attachment 25714
I guess it will help with money!
A late quote, but I managed to get my hands on a General that should be pretty easy to get, UC Rokkaku Yoshikata, that does exactly that. Skill opens up at level 15. So if any of you get a copy of her, keep your eyes open and don't trash her! She's an useful UC!

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A late quote, but I managed to get my hands on a General that should be pretty easy to get, UC Rokkaku Yoshikata, that does exactly that. Skill opens up at level 15. So if any of you get a copy of her, keep your eyes open and don't trash her! She's an useful UC!
the person in that screenshot is shibata katsuie, who i use myself. mine's level 28. she gives 45%

also, try as i may i cannot figure out what the hell the second part of naoe kagetsuna's best friend passive does. the first part works and gives her another 5% regen. the second.. :confused:

Attachments

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the person in that screenshot is shibata katsuie, who i use myself. mine's level 28. she gives 45%

also, try as i may i cannot figure out what the hell the second part of naoe kagetsuna's best friend passive does. the first part works and gives her another 5% regen. the second.. :confused:
From what it sounds like it buffs her first skill (Regen 10% per round) up.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Considering how translation works sometimes, to me it sounds like her second skill will also buff her first skill if her friend is also deployed.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering how translation works sometimes, to me it sounds like her second skill will also buff her first skill if her friend is also deployed.
it doesn't, though. she still regens 15% with or without her friend.

so i found the dmm wiki and it literally says the exact same thing when google translated. it's not a translation issue, the people who made the game are fucking morons. i've counted no less than 10 generals now with weapons in their hands contrary to their skill types. i love how this chick i pulled earlier has a bow in her art, archer troops to start, and an infantry bonus....

also browsing the dmm wiki i now know why they're handing out ultra rares like candy.

there's a rarity higher than ultra rare.

i just pulled a UR from my plat coupon i got from farming 10 plat frags.

it's not tiger of kai but shit i aint even mad. wasn't expecting that.

anybody got an evolution emblem yet? how exactly does that work? do you use it in place of a copy or does it work in addition to the copy to give even more stats on evolution?

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Ok, I have to say it, but I fucking HATE ninjas. Especially when my heavy hitter deals 0 twice in a row and I lose a map I should be farming.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whats the best Formation to use in general? i see 1 that gives +1% Dmg and 2 others that give +0.5% Defense or Attack ... why would you use the +.5% one when theres a +1% one? doesnt make sense

Worth using 1500 Koban to get 11 platinum pulls?

Welp, my luck in the game is completely gone now ... used a silver and got SSR Nobunaga lol

Last edited:
OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

When you are using a formation, you need to consider 4 things:
-The stats, obviously, but also...
-How vulnerable you are to AOE ( )
-How many units you can protect with one strong tank (for instance, Bison formation doesn't allow a tank to protect 2 others units behind him)
-And how well you can focus. It's related to the previous point, Bison can't use 3 characters to focus one unit.

Basically, I will go Crane, because I think the speed is extremly important (Enemies are usually faster, so it's like getting a free turn, much better any other stats), the vulnerability to aoe is the lowest with the python, and I can protect up to 2 units with my main tank.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, i went Bison cause it gave +ATK & DEF, didnt think about aoe and stuff lol. time to switch

Well i popped the 1500 Koban for 11 cards and now i have no clue who to use lol, so many seem good, but i got no clue :p

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, i went Bison cause it gave +ATK & DEF, didnt think about aoe and stuff lol. time to switch

Well i popped the 1500 Koban for 11 cards and now i have no clue who to use lol, so many seem good, but i got no clue :p
for the most part: use whoever you have that has the most stars. levels mean a hell of a lot in this game once your research bonuses start coming in. higher base stats = more stats when they're multiplied by all the bonuses.

almost everyone in the takeda clan is amazing stuff. furinkazan is a beautiful thing. dont underestimate 10 spd. dont be afraid to use R units if you get enough stars on em. you'll replace em eventually but you can use them for a hell of a lot of exp.

UR units rely on their insane passives as you pretty likely won't be able to * them for a long time. your core army will most likely be full of SR or SSR units if you were lucky enough to get some copies.

if you post a few of your higher rarity generals i can tell you which ones are good

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uesegi Kenshin ** SSR
Oda Nobunaga SSR ( Lv 18 )
Naoe Kagetsuna SR
Mori Ranmaru * SR ( Lv 25 )
Konishi Yukinaga SR
Sadai Tadatsugu * SR ( Lv 27 )
Katakura Kojuuro SR
Yagyu Munetoshi SR
Hattori Hanzo SR
Saitoh Dohsan SR
Imagawa Yoshimoto
Honganji Kennyo SR ( Skills seem interesting )

Naoe Kenetsugu ( Lv 20 ) ( Garrisoned in Barracks )

Those are the SSR and SR I got

Honganji Kennyo & Uesegi Kenshin are the most interesting, but i dont have a clue on which unit i should give them hehe