OP
Keyen

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Ok, I guess I will stop trying to make her useful :(

Let's switch her with Kakizaki Kageie!

Edit: Pestering since 3 days about the lack of lock, and just noticed it... I feel so dumb. Fusion/Evolve will be much quicker...

Edit 2: Selius, do you know if proc damage (like Voodoo from Honganji Kennyo or Con from Kuroda Kanbei) are:
-Affecting all the targets?
-Reduced by damage multiplier (For instance, voodoo in an archer unit will do only 2,5% capped at 1000)?

Basically, for these characters, do you have to focus on multitarget classes? I guess I could try, but they are already in a second class, and it's fairly expensive to change just for a test :/

Reputation score

is this game worth getting into pvp wise?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I guess I will stop trying to make her useful :(

Let's switch her with Kakizaki Kageie!

Edit: Pestering since 3 days about the lack of lock, and just noticed it... I feel so dumb. Fusion/Evolve will be much quicker...

Edit 2: Selius, do you know if proc damage (like Voodoo from Honganji Kennyo or Con from Kuroda Kanbei) are:
-Affecting all the targets?
-Reduced by damage multiplier (For instance, voodoo in an archer unit will do only 2,5% capped at 1000)?

Basically, for these characters, do you have to focus on multitarget classes? I guess I could try, but they are already in a second class, and it's fairly expensive to change just for a test :/
well, first of all, swordsman is fucking awesome. high atk, hits entire column. awesome stuff.

2nd: con does not proc on multitargets. it works off of the initial target's damage. and it does not lifesteal the bonus damage from int. but the lifesteal is secondary to the huge bonus damage you get from int. That applies to everything you hit. more targets more fun.

my kanbei is a swordsman and it works pretty nice for me.

i went to an early map and tested the int mod.
1270 - 1331 by adding 10 int. 61 damage from int on swordsman, so im inclined to say full bonus from int on multitarget.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Are you planning on spending a lot on it?
depends, im thinking this game is gonna be a flop.

how well did it do on dmm? and how is the pvp exactly? is it live pvp or ai controlled bull shit?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

depends, im thinking this game is gonna be a flop.

how well did it do on dmm? and how is the pvp exactly? is it live pvp or ai controlled bull shit?
AI controlled like most games. You put your units in a formation then start a battle, and everything happens automatically while you're forced to sit there and wait. There's a fast forward option, but you need special tokens to do it which you have to farm, or buy.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

well, first of all, swordsman is fucking awesome. high atk, hits entire column. awesome stuff.

2nd: con does not proc on multitargets. it works off of the initial target's damage. and it does not lifesteal the bonus damage from int. but the lifesteal is secondary to the huge bonus damage you get from int. That applies to everything you hit. more targets more fun.

my kanbei is a swordsman and it works pretty nice for me.

i went to an early map and tested the int mod.
1270 - 1331 by adding 10 int. 61 damage from int on swordsman, so im inclined to say full bonus from int on multitarget.
Hum, that's nice, thanks!

Edit: Hum, are you sure Swordman is really that good? Because the black rider has nearly the same stats (just a little more speed and a little less defense), but hit two targets everytime. So, if you have 1 target in the column, it's much better (160% against 75%, an increase of 85%), 2, it's a bit better (160% damage against 150%), and 3, it's worse (but less compared to 1 target, 160% against 225%, -65%.). And since it's much more reliable (same damage everytimes as soon there is two targets, no positionning shit, etc), if feels better. Did I miss something?

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Man I'm trying to get my Date Masamune to level 30 for reasons, and it takes a good load of high rarity exp cards to do that :eek:

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

You can powerlevel a character fairly quickly thanks to the beginner dungeon. A stage gives 3/4 large exp card (so between 37500 and 50000 exp each) and is repeatable 50 times. It's the lvl 20 (the 6th).

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Yeah but for now I'm spamming the Coin one. Those Castle Upgrades are getting really expensive. Level 26 atm. Will farm the exp stage once I'm done farming the coin stage

Edit: Got any hints of which stages we should aim for depleting all 50 tries every day?

Last edited:
OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

The maps interesting to deplete everyday:
Beginner dungeon:
-Gold stage (1st) -> 50 tries
-The troop/combat ration stage (2nd) -> 50 tries. Gamble however. Sometime, you get more combat ration than you spent energy. Sometimes, it's the opposite. You decide.
-Exp stage (6th) -> 50 tries
-Once you can, the 7th stage for this juicy SR evolve. 3 tries.
The rest has interesting loots, but the droprate doesn't sound too good. Maybe the platinium fragment one.

Easter:
-Everything, everyday, until you finish the event. 10 tries per stage, 60 tries in total if you are stuck before the stage lvl 25 (like many of us).
Once you are done with the event, you can continue if you are really starved for gold.

Prologue:
-The two convoys-mikos (good drops), 2x3 tries
-The Hidden Dungeon, everything. 4x3 tries. Imba drops everywhere. Silver rolls on the first two map, chance for a (REALLY STRONG) SSR on the last two.

Chapter 1:
-Three convoys-Miko, 3x3 tries. Maybe another one on the 4th map, but I can't get the stars yet.
-The fucking Oda Nobunaga lvl 33 on the 4th map. 50 tries. DO IT. You will roll low amount of gold 99% of the time, but the stage drops an orange weapon (woot), and a whole another stage (WOOT). You can drop it once you get the map, I think. But the droprate is low. Killed him 50 times today, got 1 weapon and lot of 300 golds :>

Chapter 2:
Convoys, as usual. I got the one on the first map, can't advance for the rest. 3 tries.

I'm talking about what I did for now. Since I can't advance (for now) past the chapter 2 map 2 boss (imba regen), I can't tell for the rest.

Of course, you don't have to do everything listed (It's around 240 tries). But they are the good spot for daily farm. Basically, if something has a low count (3 or 10), it has a reason to be farmed.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

What Hidden Dungeon are you talking about ?

Got myself a Takeda Shigen and she's an archer. Thinking about making her a Swordsman Class. There isn't much data about this game anywhere though about classes and other stuff, even the jp wiki is very barebones.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

I think you have to get a lot of stars in the earlier maps, but it may be a drop (but I don't think so).

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hum, that's nice, thanks!

Edit: Hum, are you sure Swordman is really that good? Because the black rider has nearly the same stats (just a little more speed and a little less defense), but hit two targets everytime. So, if you have 1 target in the column, it's much better (160% against 75%, an increase of 85%), 2, it's a bit better (160% damage against 150%), and 3, it's worse (but less compared to 1 target, 160% against 225%, -65%.). And since it's much more reliable (same damage everytimes as soon there is two targets, no positionning shit, etc), if feels better. Did I miss something?
no, that's spot on. but i dont have a black rider upgrade :) i have a spare swordsman upgrade. hitting 2 targets every time may be more reliable, but i've been defeated more times in maps by them sticking the boss unit in the very back where if i didnt position my swordsman to kill it i would lose.

the maps in the alternate history: nobunaga retreats are a good example of this if you wanted to know where hitting the entire column excels.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Well, the example is good, but it couldn't work with my team. I focused on the python formation, and this column would be a 3v1. The warrior would be killed in one turn or 2, and so, would miss lot of damage. But I get your point. If you can farm a map reliably, it speeds up the process considerably.

However, I like my team reliable and efficient anywhere, so I doubt I will play warrior/X bow/Musket :/

Last edited:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I see a bunch of you talking about the relative strength of cards/troop types already - did you guys play the DMM version or is there a guide that I missed somewhere?

Btw throw me a friend invite, my id is Rau

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

I didn't play the DMM version, just like to think a lot about my games and I like to know quickly how they are working. People say I overdo it :p

I read the wiki with google translate, however, so it helped a lot.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The warrior would be killed in one turn or 2, and so, would miss lot of damage.
you're leveling up your armors too? it makes a big difference.

im an obsessive analyst type.

when i turned my kanbei into a swordsman the whole dynamic changed as she started wrecking shit.

if you're just starting though: take serious advantage of the starter dungeon. it's full of awesome drop maps.

Last edited:
OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

I'm leveling everything, weapons, armor, and the other things with hp on it. I don't think it's the problem. The problem is more how a warrior has very, very very low armor (70%), and so, will die quickly in 1v3 no matter what you do (except if you are crushing the level, but nothing really matters in this case). My archer (with the skill + 1 target) does an excellent job as well, so I don't have to complain too much about aoe.

Once I get a cannon scroll for my VOODOOOOOOOO char and several lvl 2 cavalry (still hesitating between the black rider and the lancer, at least for the maxed class, since the lancer is not that good at lvl 1), things will be sick.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For reference on Platinum Fragments, it took me 64 runs to get 10 of them.

I've done 50 more since then, and only have 5 this time.