What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Are the odds of this event dropping anything but 30k coins 1 in 10000?

Because I really don't feel like spending the time trying to farm it if the drop rates of something other than coins are terrible.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

probably.

i got 1 sword, and 2 SSR takeda drops out of 24ish kills. the rest copper.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, drop rates leave much to be desired.

I've killed it enough to rank 10 and only got 1 ssr shingen and 1 soul ticket, assorted equips though. But when you get enough of those equips you'll wish it dropped 30k copper more.

Seen some people ranked higher than me saying they've also gotten only a single ssr shingen. Selius is kinda lucky.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I could use a little help if anyone wants to make some suggestions...

My team sucks. Even though they are all 4 star and maxed level.

Konishi Yukinaga - Elite Marksmen
Amakasu Kagemochi - Elite Crimson Rider
Hohjo Ujitsuna - Elite Guard (also my tank)
Maeda Toshiie - Elite Crimson Rider
Honganji Kennyo - Heavy Artillery (only because she has enhanced voodoo)

I'm using Crane formation and the two crimson riders are the solo ones in the setup.

I have two SSR evo cards so I can max Oda Nobunaga or Takeda Shingen since they are both two stars.

I also have these @ 4 stars:
Kakizaki Kageie
Honda Tadakatsu
Kobayakawa
Another Hohjo Ujitsuna
Yagyu Munetoshi

and these @ 3 stars
Baba Nobufusa
Takeda Nobshige
Mori Ranmaru
Katakura Kojuuro
Date Nami

I'm doing ~50k damage to the current event which means... ugh. yeah, and I can't clear (or even get close to clearing) 4-4. I'm using L30~ original/legendary Mumei swords, original bearhead/original western armor, and a mishmash of accessories. I only recently realized that you could upgrade the port to upgrade gear. Whoops.

All my tech is L25-30 including temple techs.

So yeah, I'm kind of at a loss here, not sure what to do here, whether I'm using the wrongs troops or the wrong hero's or what. No one has inherited traits either.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I could use a little help if anyone wants to make some suggestions...

My team sucks. Even though they are all 4 star and maxed level.

Konishi Yukinaga - Elite Marksmen
Amakasu Kagemochi - Elite Crimson Rider
Hohjo Ujitsuna - Elite Guard (also my tank)
Maeda Toshiie - Elite Crimson Rider
Honganji Kennyo - Heavy Artillery (only because she has enhanced voodoo)

I'm using Crane formation and the two crimson riders are the solo ones in the setup.

I have two SSR evo cards so I can max Oda Nobunaga or Takeda Shingen since they are both two stars.

I also have these @ 4 stars:
Kakizaki Kageie
Honda Tadakatsu
Kobayakawa
Another Hohjo Ujitsuna
Yagyu Munetoshi

and these @ 3 stars
Baba Nobufusa
Takeda Nobshige
Mori Ranmaru
Katakura Kojuuro
Date Nami

I'm doing ~50k damage to the current event which means... ugh. yeah, and I can't clear (or even get close to clearing) 4-4. I'm using L30~ original/legendary Mumei swords, original bearhead/original western armor, and a mishmash of accessories. I only recently realized that you could upgrade the port to upgrade gear. Whoops.

All my tech is L25-30 including temple techs.

So yeah, I'm kind of at a loss here, not sure what to do here, whether I'm using the wrongs troops or the wrong hero's or what. No one has inherited traits either.
you can't compare what the whales are doing to what you can do.

your main problem is you need another tank, and amakasu is fuck awful.

invest your exp cards into katakura kojuro and make her elite guard. she out tanks everyone in the game except for a katakura inherited naoe kagetsuna.

replace amakasu asap. dont use your ssr evos until you can level oda to 55. she needs her passive 3 to be relevant. konishi's dice rolls while annoying as hell are an 8% atk or def buff to everybody. this is huge.

truthfully, you should skip this event entirely. it just burns troops for little reward. wait for an event dungeon with copper/exp card drops and go ham. save your rations.

do all your convoys and SSR card battles daily, and the 50 battle in prologue dungeon with rations as drop. save all your rations for future events. i say this twice for emphasis.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright, I will try that, thanks :D

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

truthfully, you should skip this event entirely. it just burns troops for little reward. wait for an event dungeon with copper/exp card drops and go ham. save your rations.
I don't agree with skipping it entirely, if you get 80k (for example) troops every 4 hours from your barracks, you might as well kill the boss a couple of times a day.

If you kill 50k per time on the boss, that's 8 runs (and maybe 100k troop loss depending on army size, healing research etc)... which will usually get you 30k coins sure, but can also get you 100 souls, a good sword or if you're lucky then SSR tickets or a shingen SSR.

I wouldn't stress over it too much and don't run yourself out of troops, but there's no point sitting around with max troops wasting them either. And you can get probably 200-300k troops a day from convoys, certain hidden stages etc too.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't agree with skipping it entirely, if you get 80k (for example) troops every 4 hours from your barracks, you might as well kill the boss a couple of times a day.

If you kill 50k per time on the boss, that's 8 runs (and maybe 100k troop loss depending on army size, healing research etc)... which will usually get you 30k coins sure, but can also get you 100 souls, a good sword or if you're lucky then SSR tickets or a shingen SSR.

I wouldn't stress over it too much and don't run yourself out of troops, but there's no point sitting around with max troops wasting them either. And you can get probably 200-300k troops a day from convoys, certain hidden stages etc too.
troops cost 2 copper per troop. if you lose 10k troops per fight and it takes you 5 fights, guess what, you just spent 100k to make 30.

the drop rate of the other stuff is very low. and you only need one sword. the accessory is iffy, and the armor is bad

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is dying quite fast... I hope this isn't the second x-overd, dissappearing in a few months.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is dying quite fast... I hope this isn't the second x-overd, dissappearing in a few months.
Even X-Overd didn't die this fast. :p

It didn't really start dying until Nutaku was allowed to make up their own event.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well this is a pvp focused game so whales will dominate pvp.

But to top it off, they also control the time when the most important pve daily events happen, and in my situation the time they've chosen SUCKS; I can only attend the DWB twice a week.

I bet a lot of people are in the same situation and are getting discouraged from playing the game.

Still doing a heck of a lot better than SenPro though rofl.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For me the daily world event is at 2 at night. I have never ever seen the announced events.
I really dont get how someone thought its a good idea to make events that are running only for 30 minutes a day...

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For me the daily world event is at 2 at night. I have never ever seen the announced events.
I really dont get how someone thought its a good idea to make events that are running only for 30 minutes a day...
You are the same as me then. I'm actually hoping that they make a server 3 with time GMT +0. It would mean that you could play the world boss at 21:00 seeing your timezone.

I have actually recommended it a lot, even in their facebook page. Another recommendation that I gave is that the starter dungeon should come back and without time limit, because new players suffer a lot now that they can't farm exp at any map.

My last recommendation is that the reward for killing a unit in world bosses it should go to the one who did most damage to that unit, because there are many people that only try to last hit to take the reward and I can imagine quite a few people getting pissed because of that.

I personally think that if they did those 3 the game will expand quite a lot their player base.

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My last recommendation is that the reward for killing a unit in world bosses it should go to the one who did most damage to that unit, because there are many people that only try to last hit to take the reward and I can imagine quite a few people getting pissed because of that.
Better would be to have multiple rewards and award them in order. With at least a little something for participating. If you only give one reward to the highest damage dealer: why should someone who can't deal more damage anymore hit it at all?

And it would be better if there would be a world event every 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 hours (so that it would slightly change each day so that different time zones have the same chance) but you could only participate on one each day.

Also what it really needs is a make over of the inventory. Those exp cards that go to mailbox, then inventory, then general slots and then you use them in fusion is a real pain.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Better would be to have multiple rewards and award them in order. With at least a little something for participating. If you only give one reward to the highest damage dealer: why should someone who can't deal more damage anymore hit it at all?

And it would be better if there would be a world event every 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 hours (so that it would slightly change each day so that different time zones have the same chance) but you could only participate on one each day.

Also what it really needs is a make over of the inventory. Those exp cards that go to mailbox, then inventory, then general slots and then you use them in fusion is a real pain.
Of those 3 I don't share the second one, because if they did that then I'm sure that at most you would be limited to one world boss per day, so it would be kind of useless because it's better to focus all strenght in one. At most it's better to have 2 different servers, one with GMT -5 and another with GMT -0, the one which is better for you is the one you take.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Of those 3 I don't share the second one, because if they did that then I'm sure that at most you would be limited to one world boss per day, so it would be kind of useless because it's better to focus all strenght in one. At most it's better to have 2 different servers, one with GMT -5 and another with GMT -0, the one which is better for you is the one you take.
Still that means for certain time zones its a big: "screw you"
Assuming that people actually need sleep and work while at work: you have 16 hours per day easily covered. with only two options its pretty high chance that you fall in those 16 hours. Also splitting players over different servers also splits the damage output. Better to offer players multiple raids per day.
Imagine Aegis if you could only join the events for 30 minutes a day instead of having a week to use your limited ressources as you see fit. that would lead to a huge loss of players

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still that means for certain time zones its a big: "screw you"
Assuming that people actually need sleep and work while at work: you have 16 hours per day easily covered. with only two options its pretty high chance that you fall in those 16 hours. Also splitting players over different servers also splits the damage output. Better to offer players multiple raids per day.
Imagine Aegis if you could only join the events for 30 minutes a day instead of having a week to use your limited ressources as you see fit. that would lead to a huge loss of players
The biggest difference is exactly because Aegis events doesn't need more people to do it better.

I suppose that if you could do the world boss multiple times per day and it was each 4 hours then it should be mostly ok, however the things you can obtain in the world boss are quite valuable to let people do it easily 3 or 4 times per day (even more those who have 2 people for the same account). I don't think nutaku would take that option, at most you would have multiple servers with different timezone and you join the one which is better for you.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The biggest difference is exactly because Aegis events doesn't need more people to do it better.

I suppose that if you could do the world boss multiple times per day and it was each 4 hours then it should be mostly ok, however the things you can obtain in the world boss are quite valuable to let people do it easily 3 or 4 times per day (even more those who have 2 people for the same account). I don't think nutaku would take that option, at most you would have multiple servers with different timezone and you join the one which is better for you.
As i said: only being allowed to join one per day. I will dare to make the guess that half of the players dont participate at all on the world event with the current setup.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is there actually some kind of trick to get the after fight victory rewards from the "draw"?

Every time I aim for the stuff I want and press draw I get totally something else

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the loot you get has already been determined as soon as you hit battle

you can f5 as soon as the battle starts. the reward has aleady been given to you.