What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

I'm sorry, freshman ticket? How do you get this?

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm in the process of rebuilding my team anyway. Bad choices at the start and shit. Probably only gonna keep SSR Date Masamune 2* (Elite Marksman) and SR Katakura Kojuuro 4* (Elite Guard).

I made the somewhat dumb choice of using SSR Takeda Shingen 2* as an Elite Marksman and her last skill hardly ever procs. I think it's because it doesn't work well with AoE. Looking to reclass her into something, any opinions? Or should I just bench her altogether?

Another card I'm using is UR Tohsho Daigongen 0* as Elite Guard. This one is pretty good BUT 0* is holding her back. Looking to bench for the moment.

Finally I have SR Maeda Toshiee 4* as Elite Crimson Rider. Does her job quite well on PvE, especially against those goddamned Heavy Knights. Feels a bit lackluster on PvP though.

Now, the only realistic options I have are SR. I have all of them, and more than enough evo cards to make two of them 4*. I was thinking of using Date Nami or Naoe Kagetsuna to replace Tohsho.

Then it's time to find out who the two best SR damage dealers are. Any opinions?

Page 3 Achievements

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to finish the third page in achievements.
Then it's time to find out who the two best SR damage dealers are. Any opinions?
This might be biased but I really like Kakizaki Kageie. She was my off frontliner until I fed her to Oda and used Kenshin. She can whack most things (non cavalry) pretty well. I'm also planning to use Mori Ranmaru to replace my Kanbei since I have her at 4* and fought someone who put her to really good use. She hit much harder than I expected.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made the somewhat dumb choice of using SSR Takeda Shingen 2* as an Elite Marksman and her last skill hardly ever procs. I think it's because it doesn't work well with AoE. Looking to reclass her into something, any opinions? Or should I just bench her altogether?
she has to have more max hp than the enemies. this is not an easy feat.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Decided to do some chapter clearing, gold summons were pretty meh but oh well.

Got 1 SSR out of it though, too bad it wasnt one I already had, but freebies be freebies.
The SSR in question? Tokugawa Ieyasu.

Is there any point to fielding her?(That is to say, when I get more copies of her so she can be >lv35) Because to me her skills seem pretty underwhelming

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Yeah after looking at the Generals I have, I decided I'm gonna do the following:

Replace Tohsho with Date Nami. Counselor Date is a great skill to have avaible for inheritance so leveling Nami to 55 makes sense. Can you imagine a Katakura Kojuuro having this skill 2x? lol.

Replace Maeda Toshiee with Kobayakawa Takakage. She looks like a great Damage Dealer SR and also have amazing skills to give to other Generals later on.

Replace Takeda Shingen with Kakizaki Kageie. Same deal: Amazing skillset.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If someone is playing on the second server then add me, my id there is Dealter

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

convoy 4 was reached on daimyo world battle again.

congrats to the new drum owners. they're strong.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I still don't have an original drum but I have a couple of the red ones which I luckily got for a try each unlike them convoys who give me construction scrolls 4/6 times.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Managed to get my second Drums this time. Doesn't look like we're gonna open up that convoy frequently though. It seemed like a concentrated effort by the top 3 guys. I should've used a few kobans to try to get more drums.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What time does the daimyo world battle usually get spawned?

And what do I do with general invitation tickets, I can't seem to find where to use them.

Last edited:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What time does the daimyo world battle usually get spawned?

And what do I do with general invitation tickets, I can't seem to find where to use them.
If you're on the first server, according to Discord it'll be up in 6 (or 7) hours. 21:00 server time

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Log in continously until last 2 days and miss out on SSR general reward cuz I was too busy.

Now a shitty SSR evolution card -.-

My level of feeling towards Mononofu is leaning into hatred direction cuz it demands so much time and religious attendance level of attendance. Bah.

So salty as fuck I don't do daily quests today ><

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

You needed to log in for 25 days to get that SSR Card, the game launched in the mid of the month so you couldn't get it no matter what. Arguably the SSR Evo is better than getting a shitty SSR; I can use it to up Motonari.

Edit: Wtf, nevermind. I did get that Hideyoshi even though I only logged in for 19 days? Try checking your mailbox and see if you also got her.

Last edited:

Scoun

Reputation score

I found a hidden dongeon in prologue and one in chapter 2.
Is therre any in chapter 1?

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I found a hidden dongeon in prologue and one in chapter 2.
Is therre any in chapter 1?
Yes. The map to open it up drops off the last boss of 1-4 (Alternate History:Nobunaga Retreats)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You needed to log in for 25 days to get that SSR Card, the game launched in the mid of the month so you couldn't get it no matter what. Arguably the SSR Evo is better than getting a shitty SSR; I can use it to up Motonari.

Edit: Wtf, nevermind. I did get that Hideyoshi even though I only logged in for 19 days? Try checking your mailbox and see if you also got her.
Nice, I can confirm that I did get her too. XD Thanks. But that 100 Kobans is still missing from my account and i don['t feel like contacting support. Too tired atm.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is the trade port equipment that requires Forge Stones any good at all? Ultimate Western Armor looks good but I'm not spending 20 rations to find out.....

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That looks worth it for 20% def and 20% troops but I don't think anyone will be able to get it for a while. If I remember right, the other armor comes from an event and god knows when we'll be having a proper one.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Katakura Koojuro can inherit Date Nami's Counselor Date skill and be a fucking hilarious tank. An opponent Tiger of Kai hit 2 of my units: One of them was hit for 3.2k damage and died. The other unit hit was Katakura who was hit for a whole 280 damage.