What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Maybe I am just too passive, but I wouldn't knock them that hard.

Multiple farm events in a row is more par for the course than not, although a third would be a bit too much. All things considered, it wouldn't be the worst thing. It all depends on the loli situation.

Hopefully Noel passes in, she has the excuse of literally being a dwarf.

Edit: Looking at future gacha units and got sad. One of my favorites is coming relatively soon, but she is a plat so I'll never get her.

Last edited:

Maybe I am just too passive, but I wouldn't knock them that hard.

Multiple farm events in a row is more par for the course than not, although a third would be a bit too much. All things considered, it wouldn't be the worst thing. It all depends on the loli situation.

Hopefully Noel passes in, she has the excuse of literally being a dwarf.

Edit: Looking at future gacha units and got sad. One of my favorites is coming relatively soon, but she is a plat so I'll never get her.

I can blame SquareEnix and SiliconStudios for my lack of faith in dev teams lol. But I do agree, hope Noel can pass the loli filter, though I'm curious about Dina since isn't she technically a dwarf too? Since she's a black unit in the gacha I don't have her on DMM, but I wouldn't be able to read the kanji in her scenes anyway.

I'm still down for SquareEnix <3

The Aigis devs are just earning our faith back with consecutive events. I'm fine with no Gold Rushes. I'm fine with whatever they give us. I just can't bring myself to complain.

I am 99% sure that Dina is Deine's daughter.

The Aigis devs are just earning our faith back with consecutive events. I'm fine with no Gold Rushes. I'm fine with whatever they give us. I just can't bring myself to complain.

SE had me for damn near a decade with FFXI (I was actually playing it again during their recent free login campaign...), and then lost me after FFXIV dropped 3.0, its literally 2.0 all over again.

If Dina is Deine's daughter than Dina must not have gotten her mother's genes, she's flat as a board in comparison, though with both of them capable of swinging a shield and weapon the size of a fucking car....wouldn't be surprised.

SE had me for damn near a decade with FFXI (I was actually playing it again during their recent free login campaign...), and then lost me after FFXIV dropped 3.0, its literally 2.0 all over again.

If Dina is Deine's daughter than Dina must not have gotten her mother's genes, she's flat as a board in comparison, though with both of them capable of swinging a shield and weapon the size of a fucking car....wouldn't be surprised.

Dina is like 11-12 , she's still growing up
Deine like already 20-25
Meaning , she give birth at 9-13:eek:
How about cousin? Or from the same Family Clan
Well whatever , didn't really like washboard

According to jp. wiki and google translation they are sisters.

According to jp. wiki and google translation they are sisters.

Interesting....all this time I been thinking she was a dwarf lol.....now I know why she isn't on Nutaku!

Hmm , I forgot Dina's image
Can someone post her image again?
I use post search , no image
I saw her on eng wikiaigis , but it seems the search turn to nothing to , maybe deleted?
There is some image on google , but just fanart. Not her wielding the truck

And I got my answer just a few minutes too late...

Yeah, the only dwarves are Noel, Dorothy, Gustav, and Raichi I believe.

I also think Dancer Hana and Ninja Hina are related. The JP wiki has a mention of Hina in Hana's description, but I can't make out the relevance.

Edit:

Hmm , I forgot Dina's image
Can someone post her image again?
I use post search , no image
I saw her on eng wikiaigis , but it seems the search turn to nothing to , maybe deleted?
There is some image on google , but just fanart. Not her wielding the truck

I also think Dancer Hana and Ninja Hina are related. The JP wiki has a mention of Hina in Hana's description, but I can't make out the relevance.

Edit:

Hmm yeah , looks 10-12 YO
She seems get a "little" awakening too in chest after AW. Still kinda flat though

This one looks similar to Prince AW Art , but I don't have her image after AW
qJpMEBp.png

Hmm yeah , looks 10-12 YO
She seems get a "little" awakening too in chest after AW. Still kinda flat though

This one looks similar to Prince AW Art , but I don't have her image after AW
qJpMEBp.png

Altair is one of my favorites. She has some very nice sprite work.

First few seconds of this video shows off Altair's skill. <3

I'm still struggling with those gold wolves. Or something distracts me or I'm doing stupid mistakes. My alt was quite close, however not so close to 3 star it, so I decided to change my tactic. Wanted to try almost suicidal attack on aura wolf with Dahlia, but forgot that there are other enemies so wolf went straight to Anya. And that's how alt managed to 3 star it -,- Before two other wolves came Despara killed the aura one. Must say I'm... confused now...

Rolled for Sasha.... got Kerry :(

Edit:

noels a loli elf along with raichi (gold mage armor right?) they got pointy ears whilst dorothy dont

Last edited:

noels a loli elf along with raichi (gold mage armor right?) they got pointy ears whilst dorothy dont

Complain to the artists than. Noel and Raichi are confirmed dwarves. Raichi even refers to herself as a dwarf in one of her affection lines.

Complain to the artists than. Noel and Raichi are confirmed dwarves. Raichi even refers to herself as a dwarf in one of her affection lines.

strange

Went on an alt that I don't play at all, saw that there were apology crystals piled up, do 1 prem summon, gets Sasha. Flips table.

Hell yeah! At last I'm done with this event! Main at last 3 starred that wolves map together with alt. Well there's my weakest left, but there's no chance for it, not even gonna try.

Now I have to wait till we get last free SC and will pray to the almighty Aigis to give me, in my last chance, Sasha.

Now I have to wait till we get last free SC and will pray to the almighty Aigis to give me, in my last chance, Sasha.

Same here... My last frigging chance to get her...

If I don't get her, I promise i will turn to those who say that Aigis is not a goddess, but a mere lowly demon...

Specifically what we ENJOYED or what we want?

The thread seems to be more of a wishlist than "what is currently there that we like."

Sadly that is what it turned into.... I tried to condense that out to what it meant people most likely have liked(so they give us more of that in the future)... but you know... you mention feedback going to the devs.... it immediately becomes what people want for them JP version now.

~~~~~~~

Silly people... hoping the demoness will give you something. She will only take your soul and feed on your hopes.

Aigis: So mean Fate-kun...

Shut up dammit! I thought I got rid of you!

Last edited:

So, how long do you all figure it'll be before Anna and Aigis become playable units? Provided they haven't already been added in the Japanese version.

You know there has to be tons of fans who would love to get their hands on those two.

Back