What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sherry snip
Well, Sherry is actually a pretty good long-term investment given her new Awakening Skill. It's a two-stage skill with the first use setting her block to 0 and her not attacking for a few seconds, after a cooldown and then using her skill again, she can do this:

So, CRing and leveling her skill with those copies seems like a sound investment for a unit that will get better with time.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, Sherry is actually a pretty good long-term investment given her new Awakening Skill. It's a two-stage skill with the first use setting her block to 0 and her not attacking for a few seconds, after a cooldown and then using her skill again, she can do this:

So, CRing and leveling her skill with those copies seems like a sound investment for a unit that will get better with time.
Yay~~~~ I got her to UC 18 and max skill

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My last call going out to get your guys input. I'm sending the link for this thread specifically to my contact that gave me the message of them being interested in what you have enjoyed.

I would not mind other characters in the place of the lolis but using the same stats. You still can see their CG in rips from the game anyway. The fact that the developers would pay artists to draw extra thing for us would be very cool and finally a signal they care with non-japanese players.
If the case, I hope they put Obui (Daniela and Mitra) to work on new characters, hands down my favorite artist from the game with that dark-skinned big breasted beauties ;)

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would not mind other characters in the place of the lolis but using the same stats. You still can see their CG in rips from the game anyway. The fact that the developers would pay artists to draw extra thing for us would be very cool and finally a signal they care with non-japanese players.
If the case, I hope they put Obui (Daniela and Mitra) to work on new characters, hands down my favorite artist from the game with that dark-skinned big breasted beauties ;)
Lafate said that the link there will be forwarded-- so if you want your input considered, should probably post it there!

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My last call going out to get your guys input. I'm sending the link for this thread specifically to my contact that gave me the message of them being interested in what you have enjoyed.

Specifically what we ENJOYED or what we want?

The thread seems to be more of a wishlist than "what is currently there that we like."

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lafate said that the link there will be forwarded-- so if you want your input considered, should probably post it there!
It was just a comment, I do not plan to register there only because of this.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It was just a comment, I do not plan to register there only because of this.
You actually don't have to register to make a post, just click the captcha so it knows you aren't a bot before sending the post.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF SHOULD I DO WITH THAT SHERRY. USELESS PRINCESS
lol

Easily one of the best princess now. As a duelist, she still doesn't compare to Sybilla because of stats, but she's better than Sybilla and Saki when doing ranged damage against multiple enemies.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

lol

Easily one of the best princess now. As a duelist, she still doesn't compare to Sybilla because of stats, but she's better than Sybilla and Saki when doing ranged damage against multiple enemies.
Makes me happy I have her now lol can't wait to do that with my own Sherry, just need to get her another 10 levels, AW her, and max her skill and actually GET Awakening and Skill Awakening implemented....

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When do I get my Sherry?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually with skills active, I'd rate Sherry as having better stats than Sybilla for bosses. Sybilla wins on defensive stats, Sherry wins on offensive stats.
If I've got the 30 seconds prep time Sherrys getting used, if not its Sybilla. This will change when we get awakening and skill awakenings but for now, they are fairly equal maxed, lowering one of their costs would give them a big advantage though.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I... want... Sasha!

I ... NEED... Sasha!!!

(and i don't care for Sherry being op after AW)

insanedar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

damn Ada, 3 drops out of 12 X runs.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn Ada, 3 drops out of 12 X runs.
I've had 7 Ada drops out of like 20 runs of the 3cost map one.. but only 2 Pallis :( I think Pallis' drop rate is lower than Ada's which sucks.

insanedar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've had 7 Ada drops out of like 20 runs of the 3cost map one.. but only 2 Pallis :( I think Pallis' drop rate is lower than Ada's which sucks.
For that map it is 10% for each, 20 runs for 7 Ada is way above average and 2 Pallis is about average, you should consider that lucky.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I... want... Sasha!

I ... NEED... Sasha!!!

(and i don't care for Sherry being op after AW)
Sign me in. We want Sasha! Now! Before the event ends!

-,- If I'll be able to 3 star last map with my alt (yeah, right) I'll have two more tries to get her. My main, even if it get 3 stars for that map will only have 4 SCs :( So cruel.

Btw any ideas about next event?

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You actually don't have to register to make a post, just click the captcha so it knows you aren't a bot before sending the post.
Oh, now I see, thanks for the info!

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anya gets 20MR and attack all blocked units. Her skill AW allows her to attack ALL grounded units within some range
IIRC, her AW skill is AOE splash damage and 2x attack (which is 2x damage since her attacks already ignore defense), as opposed to her non-AW skill of half damage taken. Changes her from a defensive unit into an offensive unit in a pretty major way.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Btw any ideas about next event?
We still have Dark Fighter Yurina that we skipped. Other than her, the next two most likely events includes lolis. We have gold Bishop loli Noel and plat Shaman Kagura together in a star event. And than there is plat loli Angel Chloe for another farm event.

After those three, the next most likely event is plat Magic Fencer Horace/Horus on star.

---

Anya is love, Anya is life.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

We still have Dark Fighter Yurina that we skipped. Other than her, the next two most likely events includes lolis. We have gold Bishop loli Noel and plat Shaman Kagura together in a star event. And than there is plat loli Angel Chloe for another farm event.

After those three, the next most likely event is plat Magic Fencer Horace/Horus on star.

---

Anya is love, Anya is life.
Really hope they don't give us a 3rd and 4th Unit Farm event in a row....that's just horrible planning. Then again they've had horrible planning with the English version since it's release so I wouldn't put it past them to do just that. I'd prefer to get Awakening next week myself, or you know....one of those GOLD RUSH events we've skipped.... But chances are we're going to get yet another Unit Farm most likely....