What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I have some decent units. I don't have any blacks, but the units I do have are...

Dahlia, Cypria, and Lyla for Platinums; Julian, Kerry, Iris, Themis, Fedora, Cloris, and Katie for Golds. I would buy some SCs to get more characters, but Nutaku doesn't accept any payments from me, regardless of if I use a credit card or Paypal. They just won't accept payment since that Epoch group they use is overseas.
Sometimes if you have issues with overseas payments you need to call your credit card company and let them know you will be making foreign purchases.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These are the only events left pre AW. This means these events will likely come to pass before we get that or any other events. With Monk's training ground and Threat of the Dark Knights likely to be next. Due to one being previously mentioned by Nutaku and the other being the current fan request(as the other three we 'skipped' and wanted we got back to back).

Threat of the Dark Knights (Farm Event)
Event unit

Dark Fighter Yurina

Spotlight units

Black Pirate Minerva

Platinum Archer Victoria

Platinum Witch Figuneria

Gold Witch Yuyu

Silver Unit Drops

Monk's Training Ground (Farm Event)
Event unit

Monk Rin

Spotlight units

Black Heavy Armor Deina

Platinum Archer Bashira

Platinum Healer Camilla

Silver Unit Drops

Successor of the Strategist (Collection Event)
Event unit

Rearguard Tactician Len

Spotlight units

Black Archer Nanally

Avant-Garde Tactician Uzume

Silver Unit Drops

Magic Swordsman's Bond (Farm Event)
Event unit

Magic Swordsman Charlotte

Spotlight units

Black Onmyoji Mikoto

Gold Monk Gina

Silver Unit Drops

'Sleep on the ground summoned Beast' (Star Event)
Event unit

Summoner Solano

Spotlight units

Black Healer Iris

Platinum Valkyrie Thetis

Platinum Valkyrie Dahlia

Gold Avenger Dorothy

Silver Unit Drops

Gold Rush 1
Gold Drops(Completion Rewards)

Gold Rush 2
Gold Drops(Completion Rewards)

Silver Drops

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have some decent units. I don't have any blacks, but the units I do have are...

Dahlia, Cypria, and Lyla for Platinums; Julian, Kerry, Iris, Themis, Fedora, Cloris, and Katie for Golds. I would buy some SCs to get more characters, but Nutaku doesn't accept any payments from me, regardless of if I use a credit card or Paypal. They just won't accept payment since that Epoch group they use is overseas.
That pretty much all the free unit
Except Dahlia , Lyla , Julian , Themis , Fedora

I do have Black , but it's rarely even use. Healer Liana

Actually that doen't really matter
Even Silver still could beat the Story Mission
Just raise them bit by bit and be patient
But You seem unpatient , just burn Your SC and Your Credit Card

That's weird
I'm on Asia , and I can use My CC just fine
The only thing that reject My CC is JapDLSite:confused:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bought some crystals to try and get Nanaly, managed to get her and 2 Garania. Not sure what to do with the second Garania, I only managed to get 1 Odette in the event. Would it be better to feed one Garania to the other or should I level them both up?

Not played the DMM version much so not sure if we will be getting more event mages or another chance of getting Odette.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I need a little advice from those with more experience. I finally got a Heavy Armor to level 50, specifically Leeanne, and I went to class change her when I had to stop and look over my army in that moment. I only have one other Heavy Armor unit, another Leeanne, at level 20. Now, I'm not far in the game, I only recently beat Tomb of Sorrow, so my next missions are Remnant Vanquish 2 and Return to Ruins, so I haven't yet gotten the Leeanne from Castle Retake. I'm hesitating to CC Leeanne because I'm wondering if the CC at this point is worth only having one effective tank for a while.

If some people can tell me if it's worth CC at this point or if I should wait until I have another HA unit, I would appreciate it.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bought some crystals to try and get Nanaly, managed to get her and 2 Garania. Not sure what to do with the second Garania, I only managed to get 1 Odette in the event. Would it be better to feed one Garania to the other or should I level them both up?

Not played the DMM version much so not sure if we will be getting more event mages or another chance of getting Odette.
You'll get more chances at Odette if we ever get revival events.

Depends on if you plan on using 2 Garanias or if you plan on using Odette with her. Odette has around 50 more atk when maxed than Garania, but +4 more base cost

First cost reduction is 100% guaranteed if you combine them though. If you combine them you need to cc both first since skill will change, unless you plan on using rainbow fairies to do it.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need a little advice from those with more experience. I finally got a Heavy Armor to level 50, specifically Leeanne, and I went to class change her when I had to stop and look over my army in that moment. I only have one other Heavy Armor unit, another Leeanne, at level 20. Now, I'm not far in the game, I only recently beat Tomb of Sorrow, so my next missions are Remnant Vanquish 2 and Return to Ruins, so I haven't yet gotten the Leeanne from Castle Retake. I'm hesitating to CC Leeanne because I'm wondering if the CC at this point is worth only having one effective tank for a while.

If some people can tell me if it's worth CC at this point or if I should wait until I have another HA unit, I would appreciate it.
Personally would hold off if you only have 2 HA's. Next event might even have a silver HA you can farm. At the early stages of the game I found levelling up all my team was better than focusing on one specific unit.
My first unit to CC was Katie and really enjoyed the extra block and more UP from skill, but not sure if it was the best first CC I could have done.

EDIT:

Rawr1125 said:
You'll get more chances at Odette if we ever get revival events.

Depends on if you plan on using 2 Garanias or if you plan on using Odette with her. Odette has around 50 more atk when maxed than Garania, but +4 more base cost

First cost reduction is 100% guaranteed if you combine them though. If you combine them you need to cc both first since skill will change, unless you plan on using rainbow fairies to do it.
Alright thanks, will keep both for now and see if we get a revival event before I need a second really powerful mage.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cost increases when you cc her, so it'd depend on if you can afford the cost of deploying her with +3 to her cost.

If you do decide to cc her, and think you need another HA tank, you can work on a bronze heavy armor. Combine it with other bronze HAs and you can reduce it's cost to get it out faster than Leanne as well.

Not sure about most other people's order, but I cced an archer first, HA didn't come until much later.

Alright thanks, will keep both for now and see if we get a revival event before I need a second really powerful mage.
Don't necessarily need a "powerful" mage. Most times I still get by just fine with my Valerie. :p

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Personally would hold off if you only have 2 HA's. Next event might even have a silver HA you can farm. At the early stages of the game I found levelling up all my team was better than focusing on one specific unit.
My first unit to CC was Katie and really enjoyed the extra block and more UP from skill, but not sure if it was the best first CC I could have done.
I was doing the same thing, leveling up everyone, but I was still having lots of trouble; felt like my Leeanne kept dying far too fast to larger enemy units, so I eventually decided to beef her up to ridiculous levels so she can hold larger units more easily.

I'd just gotten a Platinum unit for exp for getting to level 35 and I figured it and three Silver Spirits would be a good thing to pump into Leeanne, and it took her from level 30 to about level 47 or so. At that point, I figured she's close enough, so I fed her every unit from missions, except Silvers, of course, until she was 50.

If she can't survive now with a healer or two, then I'm going to start worrying about my future prospects.

Cost increases when you cc her, so it'd depend on if you can afford the cost of deploying her with +3 to her cost.

If you do decide to cc her, and think you need another HA tank, you can work on a bronze heavy armor. Combine it with other bronze HAs and you can reduce it's cost to get it out faster than Leanne as well.

Not sure about most other people's order, but I cced an archer first, HA didn't come until much later.
God, this is what I really hate about Aigis... Everyone has a differing opinion of what to CC first. For a newbie like me, it's so easy to get lost and not know what's the best course of action. Perhaps that means the game is open-ended enough where anything is viable, which is a good thing, but it makes it hard to ask for advice. =(

But like I said above, I was having real problems with my tank's survivability and ability to kill enemies, so I leveled the hell out of her and before I knew it, she was level 50. I think I'll wait until I get another Leeanne or two before I CC.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God, this is what I really hate about Aigis... Everyone has a differing opinion of what to CC first. For a newbie like me, it's so easy to get lost and not know what's the best course of action. Perhaps that means the game is open-ended enough where anything is viable, which is a good thing, but it makes it hard to ask for advice. =(

But like I said above, I was having real problems with my tank's survivability and ability to kill enemies, so I leveled the hell out of her and before I knew it, she was level 50. I think I'll wait until I get another Leeanne or two before I CC.
The thing about CC, HA doesn't gain anything special from it.

Soldiers go from 2 block to 3.
Archers gain attack range.
Healers gain attack range.
Witches gain attack range.
Wizards gain attack range.

So usually most people would cc their HA later rather than earlier.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The thing about CC, HA doesn't gain anything special from it.

Soldiers go from 2 block to 3.
Archers gain attack range.
Healers gain attack range.
Witches gain attack range.
Wizards gain attack range.

So usually most people would cc their HA later rather than earlier.
That makes a lot more sense. Alright, then... an archer or soldier seems more worth my time, likely the first since I have a ton of Silver archers. Perhaps a Healer for the same reasoning; I'm drowning in Silver healers.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't necessarily need a "powerful" mage. Most times I still get by just fine with my Valerie. :p
Been using Valerie and Barb, both doing well for me. But hoping new maps come out before I complete Immortal Beast that will need some stronger units. Was going to try it this week but auto-complete is so good.

Shyao said:

I think my order was soldier, archer, healer, witch, HA. And then I focused on levelling units in order to complete the Monday H mission. The extra gold and XP armours were very helpful for levelling everyone else on my team up.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I try to avoid repeat units if I can, but that's my personal preference.
Anyway, regarding the game I would prioritize archer > soldier > witch > healer > heavy armor as the first few units to CC or, at the very least, get them at lvl50 to CC the asap.

As explained ranged units get more range on CC, which makes them incredible stronger and more versatile, while gold soldiers get +15UP skill, and believe me that will help a lot. Also after CC get them to lvl 20-30, which is quite easy to do and bonus status will help in harder maps. Further leveling will hinder the progress of the remaining units so I wouldn't advise on early stages.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That makes a lot more sense. Alright, then... an archer or soldier seems more worth my time, likely the first since I have a ton of Silver archers. Perhaps a Healer for the same reasoning; I'm drowning in Silver healers.
Having a healer with increased range is pretty much mandatory for some maps - but they won't win you it alone. I'd go archer out of those three to start out with.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Archer, then. So, which Silver Archer is better between Daniela and Soma? I know that higher rank archers like Nanaly are far better, but I don't have access to them and I can't buy SCs to try.

EDIT: Finally making some progress in the story, so I'm getting some SCs. Wish me luck on my rolls.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Archer, then. So, which Silver Archer is better between Daniela and Soma? I know that higher rank archers like Nanaly are far better, but I don't have access to them and I can't buy SCs to try.
Generally Daniela only because she does slightly more damage + damage buff. Soma's range can be replaced by Spica later on when you have enough crystals, her range buff also gets a dmg boost.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Got five Sacred Crystals. Summoning now... Hope I get Nanaly.

EDIT: A second Julian... Two Julians in a fucking row!

Fuck you too, Aigis.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Got five Sacred Crystals. Summoning now... Hope I get Nanaly.

EDIT: A second Julian... Two Julians in a fucking row!

Fuck you too, Aigis.
Don't hold your breath. Even with her chance increase, she's still only a 1% chance on drop. So unless you have 500 crystals kicking around, just be happy with what you get.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't hold your breath. Even with her chance increase, she's still only a 1% chance on drop. So unless you have 500 crystals kicking around, just be happy with what you get.
Still would have liked a unit other than the one I rolled last time. Seriously, what is the probability of getting the very same unit out of, what, nine Blacks, twenty-one Platinums, eighteen Golds, and seventeen Silvers? It's, what, less than 5%?

There's a raised chance Gold I would have loved to get; Large Shield Maiden Bernice. If I have to have a Gold, she would have been nice.

Oh well... A shame too. All four raised chance units are ones I really want and I don't know if I'll get enough SCs for another shot. I've been following a video series to take on missions, but the player didn't 3 star my next mission until level 71, with two CC'd units. Better start grinding or looking at alternate strategies for Armor of the Dead.

EDIT: Or I can hit level 40 and Aigis can give me 5 free Sacred Crystals. Thank you, Aigis. Good unit, please?

Rolled a Platinum! Fairy Bishop Marius. Hmmm... is he good?

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Still would have liked a unit other than the one I rolled last time. Seriously, what is the probability of getting the very same unit out of, what, nine Blacks, twenty-one Platinums, eighteen Golds, and seventeen Silvers? It's, what, less than 5%?

There's a raised chance Gold I would have loved to get; Large Shield Maiden Bernice. If I have to have a Gold, she would have been nice.

Oh well... A shame too. All four raised chance units are ones I really want and I don't know if I'll get enough SCs for another shot. I've been following a video series to take on missions, but the player didn't 3 star my next mission until level 71, with two CC'd units. Better start grinding or looking at alternate strategies for Armor of the Dead.
Whose strats are you using?