What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Auto-complete is so beautiful.

I think I'm going to cry.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If only Auto Complete could also work for Daily and Challenge......

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So glad auto feature is in. :)
Oh and i can level again finally, its been months since i saw the xp bar move. :)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm time for me to play the EN ver again :p
Although i probably just drop use auto complete and gone...

Luckily the slow pace mean i don't have to time my sleep time like JP aigis (farm type map make me only sleep 4hr wake up do the map --> back to sleep)
Which pretty much reducing my sanity bar -.-

*The geegee part.... My Oddete and Shiho -0/1 :p*

Last edited:

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I completely stopped grinding DH about 2 weeks ago cos I'd had enough, now it takes 5 mins to burn through all that charisma. Pure awesomeness.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, totally forgot which map was best for farming what... Time to go read those guides again...

Edit: I looked closer to shiho's CC'd sprite and saw fox ears and tail... Character art, you have failed me TT__TT

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like a lot of people will be able to complete challenge maps now that we have new stat buffs. 30% increased range damage might be enough to get people past War of Magic.
Hmm didn't even notice that off to the testing ground xD

Also WOOOOHOOO Barracks I can finally get some space free.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I like seeing auto battle has been added, but I hate that I'm still stuck on Tomb of Sorrow. I swear I'm never going to complete the story maps...

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Woot Beat War of Magic!

Boosts Active: Unit Points +5, Ranged Attack up 30%

Units used: Cloris (cc60 100%) (15)
Calliope (cc50 100%) -2UC (11)
Calliope (cc30 0%) (13)
Odette (cc70 100%) -5C 35

*your mage probably does not have to be quite that powerful

Placed Cloris first on bottom right of center isle, the Calliope (cc50), activated cloris's ability as soon as it was up, and dropped calliope (cc30) just after. Dropped Oddette when she was up on the upper right of the mid isle.

That 30% definitely helped kill that one stupid wolf, don't know if it will be enough to help anyone 3 star it or not though.

Finished moving my units into barracks, 125 spare silver and gold units, (give or take 10 bronze dragon warriors) So glad to have that space free now.

Wasn't thinking of going for the Legend card originally, but after the unlocking both barracks I'm already up to 116SC this month.... so I figure I might as well later this month, I noticed Cellia in the summon bonus, I'd really like to pick her up for her passive. Although I guess now that I've passed war of magic I can finally start working up to the black fairy mission.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So glad auto feature is in. :)
Oh and i can level again finally, its been months since i saw the xp bar move. :)
Every level-up after 200 will restore your charisma and stamina to full. Hope this helps because you probably want to use every stamina possible.

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh I've so been waiting for this! I basically haven't been playing actively since the summer because of the time it took to spend my charisma to level my units. Now using my charisma goes blazing fast.

And finally barracks! Now I can store the ludicrous number of feed units I have.

In celebration, I bought 150 crystals to get the barracks, and the rest on summons to get to legendary stamp card to try it out.

If it's one thing I've learned it is that I have crazy luck when it comes to summons. Case in point, in 24 summons I hit the grand price, twice, and in the span of four summons.

Here's the full list in order:
Monica
Garania
Themis
Cuterie
Monica
Sakuya
monica
Caliope
Stray
Shizuka
Phyllis
Fedora
Bernice
Caliope
Mehlis
Christopher
Themis
Barbastroff
Nanaly
Monica
Valerie
Despara
Monica
Kojuro
And sorted by rarity:
Silver:
Caliope x2
Phyllis
Christopher
Valerie

Gold:
Monica x5
Themis x2
Cuterie
Stray
Fedora
Bernice
Mehlis
Barbastroff
Kojuro

Platinum:
Garania
Sakuya
Shizuka

Black:
Nanaly
Despara

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nnnn... Saw who is on increased summon this month and cursing since I used my only five crystals last night. I want all of these four...

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh I've so been waiting for this! I basically haven't been playing actively since the summer because of the time it took to spend my charisma to level my units. Now using my charisma goes blazing fast.

And finally barracks! Now I can store the ludicrous number of feed units I have.

In celebration, I bought 150 crystals to get the barracks, and the rest on summons to get to legendary stamp card to try it out.

If it's one thing I've learned it is that I have crazy luck when it comes to summons. Case in point, in 24 summons I hit the grand price, twice, and in the span of four summons.

Here's the full list in order:
Monica
Garania
Themis
Cuterie
Monica
Sakuya
monica
Caliope
Stray
Shizuka
Phyllis
Fedora
Bernice
Caliope
Mehlis
Christopher
Themis
Barbastroff
Nanaly
Monica
Valerie
Despara
Monica
Kojuro
And sorted by rarity:
Silver:
Caliope x2
Phyllis
Christopher
Valerie

Gold:
Monica x5
Themis x2
Cuterie
Stray
Fedora
Bernice
Mehlis
Barbastroff
Kojuro

Platinum:
Garania
Sakuya
Shizuka

Black:
Nanaly
Despara
Congrats, on the nice pulls.

Managed to pull Cellia on my fifth pull so I'm happy, down to 9SC for the Legedary card, I'll probbaly use those on stamina/charisma on Thursday to grind out some demon crystals for another Spica and Bashira when she hits the shop.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly I wont be spending crystals on Aigis for awhile. Gonna use the cash on Girls Kingdom when it's released. For those that don't know the Aigis team also did Girls Kingdom (Girls Union DMM).

Eventually I'll spend some SC for the barracks, but I don't see me getting the legendary card for quite awhile, there just isn't enought for me to spend on at the moment. But i'm very happy that the game is moving forward with updates like this....now for those desert maps....

The divine protection thing is kinda cool too.
Good luck to those that are able to try War of Magic and both versions of D&G.
I had to finish those the hard way.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Gonna use the cash on Girls Kingdom when it's released. For those that don't know the Aigis team also did Girls Kingdom (Girls Union DMM).
What's the game about?

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What's the game about?
From the screenshots and what I heard, it seems to be a clash of clans style game.

Probably won't touch it here, I fail miserably at those types of games.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

With the current aegis I'm seriously thinking of throwing some money to buy the barracks and a couple roles.

Regarding the new game I probably wont play it. The PvP madness in that kind of games can be an even time/money drainer then peropero.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the game about?
Think of it as a Starcraft / Warcraft2 type RTS.
Difference is that instead of a global cap for total units&buildings, there are unit and building caps for each type.
Also, units are scripted by what they do, players do not control them outside of placement. They follow their scripts to the letter, and is based on what type of unit it is. (EX: Attack nearest, Attack siege, attack enemey units ect)

As to the comment of PvP, since there is no actual player to player interaction, it's not difficult. It's player vs their defense setup. Also if the player base "helps" each other out, then everyone gets to play as much as they want. Everyone gets stingy? Then yea it slows the game down for everyone. DMM had done this, and its why it didnt do as well. Oddly enough ALL top ranked players actually use defense set ups that help the player base. You see 1 in 5 people there "helping" the player base. So it's still a bit low. Resouce managment and timing are also factors, more so than Aigis. Also, i don't see any madness in it. Pretty straight forward, and only thing given for it is resources (not actually taken from opponet mind you), unit XP and rank changes. The latter of which most people wont even care about.

Once Norland makes the official post, I'll be doing a large write up (with pics) for it. Sorry to go off topic, I've been playing DMM's version. Simple things the players can do, make a big difference.

Back to topic.
I really do want the barracks, so many silvers need to be moved.
I'll get to it eventually. :)

Last edited:

Haunter7

Reputation score

Thanks for info, not a big fan of that kind of games, but I guess it won't hurt to give it a try.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly I wont be spending crystals on Aigis for awhile. Gonna use the cash on Girls Kingdom when it's released. For those that don't know the Aigis team also did Girls Kingdom (Girls Union DMM).
If you don't mind me asking, how's the premium? Trying to gauge if I want to spend on this or not.