What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

In that case, what if referral rewards were something that's not normally obtainable but not exclusive? Like for Valkyrie an R card that's only obtainable through gold lotto, or one of the units that you can't roll copies of in aegis? Or is this still a bad idea?
For Valkyrie that would be fine because you could still get it without referring anyone. However the aigis one would then eventually force you to refer to get another copy of a unit you shouldn't otherwise have.

Honest I think that x referrals would get you x amount of crystals for aigis, and x amount of gold lotto/normal lotto tickets(and whatever premium currency exist in their future games). It gives an incentive to refer people without you essentially gimping yourself by not doing so.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We'd really prefer you to have one account. The number of fake accounts increases in line with the number of referral bonuses offered. It's getting to be a real problem.

What we might do in the future is offer an option to link your Nutaku profile to your Facebook (unobtrusively), then allow you an infinite number of referrals so long as they're real people. That's one option we're exploring.
I realize that this is something you are considering but it is one I am firmly against. I do not have facebook or ANY social media, and frankly I don't want to be forced to use 3rd party accounts for anything, cause simply put, I wont.
Just throwing it out there.

As to multiple accounts, I'm curious why that would be the stance given the limited resources which is set to time gate players.
I myself have 2 accounts, that I actively play. One is my main account the other is a free account that I don't spend on. It lets me keep playing when I can no longer play my main account due to lack of charisma/stamina. If the game didn't keep me from playing my free account would have never been made.

I bet a this point you probably have hundreds of accounts that are completely inactive as they were made to get a good drop start, those that didn't were left idle.
Food for thought.

Last edited:

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Decided to treat myself to a 5-crystal roll and got Bernice, very happy with that. :D Now I just need to resist rolling more and I'm in the clear.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

or you could wait till castle retake to get leanne again, which doable without a CC HA

ah nearly forgot,,, @nutakudev can we get some male healer??? I don't know why you remove it but in this game we do have a male only map >_<
they didnt removed it, he has yet to be released

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah I see, I thought it was available from the beginning :D
nope the wiki states that he was released after the release of the game. it might take us a while to get to him tough D:

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys! Have you ever seen black unit in demon crystal rotation ?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys! Have you ever seen black unit in demon crystal rotation ?
oh you mean in the jap server? we have Saki the ninja right now but all the black units are event black units.

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mhm ! so not worth saving up demon crystals kk !

wish we could get nanaly... im so pumped up on her :cool::cool:

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally the black armor didn't show up.
It was way more easy to deal with the lich that with him,took me 180 char but finally I did it.Now to sleep while I wait for char to go up.
Dragon Hunting and Remnant Vanquish 3 are the farming maps after Return to Ruins and Tower Overwatch right?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mhm ! so not worth saving up demon crystals kk !

wish we could get nanaly... im so pumped up on her :cool::cool:
sadly there is no easy way to get her, and there wont be an easy way to get her ever. you can however enjoy all the other non plat/black premium units in the game xD
(including some premium golds just wait a bit and see)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OMG everyone sound like must have Nanaly :p
There are plenty other good character in the game that haven't release yet dw :D
I still want Black Iris :( She always make my team unkillable (by physical)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i have gold healer iris and plat healer camilia. is it worth getting fairy queen chydis? not to mention 2 copies of the 2 silver healers each.

im asking because i dont know if the demon crystal shop will be changing any time or if ever lol.

to boot, can she be CC? i'm not sure if she is really a queen (since i know princess can't CC) or if that's just part of her name.

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dragon Hunting and Remnant Vanquish 3 are the farming maps after Return to Ruins and Tower Overwatch right?
Grats, another enters the fold. Yes, those are the two farmable. Like others have noted, Dragon seems to be better for gold, but Remnant seems to give more drops. Farm which ever ya need most.

sadly there is no easy way to get her, and there wont be an easy way to get her ever. you can however enjoy all the other non plat/black premium units in the game xD
(including some premium golds just wait a bit and see)
Don't I know it! Even with our "lower total units rates" from gatcha....don't ask.
If you get jelly easily don't look at my sig. ;)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't I know it! Even with our "lower total units rates" from gatcha....don't ask.
If you get jelly easily don't look at my sig. ;)

So uh... you want to give me one of those Nanalys right?

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see your sig and now curse you with all my hate. T_T all my rolls were rather lackluster, though I should be happy I got a black Valkyrie at least. A pity I don't use them that often.

Kind of bummed that I didn't manage to get enough shards for a beard mage. I really want a new mage since I finally CC'ed the silver mage.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see your sig and now curse you with all my hate. T_T all my rolls were rather lackluster, though I should be happy I got a black Valkyrie at least. A pity I don't use them that often.

Kind of bummed that I didn't manage to get enough shards for a beard mage. I really want a new mage since I finally CC'ed the silver mage.
Well unless you were stupid like me you should be able to obtain enough silver mages to CC two valeries and then a gold mage next week when you get him (Assuming you are able to one star immortal beast).

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gold mage next week :confused: who ?
If you mean Cyrus lets see if they replace the prize since it will be new month. ( again not sure)
as for me i already CC valerie with cost reduce 2 so im set enuff for mage.
still lacking blocker atm =( aiming for katie next, but dont want to CC her yet :( dam cost +3 and call reinforce 3 take longer to fill than call 2

Last edited:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The mage from the trading post. Have like 55 shards if I remember right. Need 70 shards to get him, but I'm tempted to get the healer, though that's a long way to go. Man 200 of them and the mission is such a stamina hog.