What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I guess 2k lotto just love me >_< got bernice from that with 14 try >_< thetis from there 2 days ago :D now in pinch to find a silver HA... used the spare leanne to CR, never thought of getting Gold HA
never got anything above silver :confused:

tho wish there would be x5 button coz this animation of goddess Aigis is pissing me off :cool:

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

never got anything above silver :confused:

tho wish there would be x5 button coz this animation of goddess Aigis is pissing me off :cool:
x10 button please ~_~ the animation is so damn slow, if there is x10 button, gonna do that everyday after getting the free one (and hope for black unit :p)

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah, there definietely should be x5 and x10 spins, it takes forever

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, there definietely should be x5 and x10 spins, it takes forever
yeah !

x5 is a must !

x10 optional... could be added only with x5 thought;)

maybe we should write msg to nutaku developer about that - adding 2 buttons shouldn't take long :cool::cool:

also there is one more thing that should be changed - if you select base unit and finish combining then the focus should stay on this base unit... now we have to pick the base unit again before combining :/

pardon my english'aneiro :rolleyes:

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the problem is that nutaku doesnt do any actual development, all that stuff is still done by the japanese team :(

Im debating whether or not to burn crystals to get chydis. It would take around 13 crystals (i got ~50 demon crystals). But the thing is, if events are far away, there is no rush whatsoever and i can just yolo roll the premium instead... Ugh, the lack of information is annoying

Edit: I tweeted them, asking when events would start, and they said it was up to the developers

Last edited:

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And i'm sitting here not even being able to get something good out of premium.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the problem is that nutaku doesnt do any actual development, all that stuff is still done by the japanese team :(

Im debating whether or not to burn crystals to get chydis. It would take around 13 crystals (i got ~50 demon crystals). But the thing is, if events are far away, there is no rush whatsoever and i can just yolo roll the premium instead... Ugh, the lack of information is annoying
Can't agree with you more on the lack of information. You know they could at least give us a window... "first event should be sometime in july" or something like that... it would be nice. Also I hope the first event is not in july. Four months of nothing, but farming doesn't sound like fun to me.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda agreed here im too scared to think this will become like lord of walkure where there doesnt seem any update at all..
They mention english exclusive char ? it actualy new char for jp sever and there still no news of any update in english.
I still willing to continue this for 1 month from it 1st up (2 more week) if there no update think i will quit english ver

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda agreed here im too scared to think this will become like lord of walkure where there doesnt seem any update at all..
They mention english exclusive char ? it actualy new char for jp sever and there still no news of any update in english.
I still willing to continue this for 1 month from it 1st up (2 more week) if there no update think i will quit english ver
On the bright side... if it did take awhile.... You would more likely get everything for 2000g... and when new content comes you will be so massively prepared for it.... you'll be able to go back farming in a day or two... lol

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, i believe lord of valkyrie just got a update? But then again, since Nutaku does no development, all they can do is poke the developers and hope they move... And i genuinely believe Aegis is the best DMM game out there, you can play it for free and still achieve almost everything as long as you are dedicated (and dont waste crystals on lotteries :) )

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The "exclusive character announcement" was the result of a poorly translated email, and it's a bit of egg on our face. Sorry, senpai.

In terms of an update, Lord of Valkyrie just got one, and I can assure you that Aigis is going to receive new content more swiftly than LoV did. Remember that Valkyrie was the first game we brought over and was a bit of a trial run. We're in a much better position now to deliver content now.

Edit: Regarding development, Nutaku will be handling English-language dev on several of the upcoming games - Pero Pero and Taimanin Asagi, to name a few. That means we'll be able to do more than just pester the Japanese teams to implement necessary changes. Which is currently where we're at for Aigis.

Last edited:

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that is good to hear, it must be somewhat frustrating not have full control of the product you are trying to market

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yay so there will be a guy to make fast updates like button here button there little script there... nice ! :cool:

it may be little things but would save a lot of time and nerves of players :p

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that is good to hear, it must be somewhat frustrating not have full control of the product you are trying to market
It's not unusual from a publishing perspective, and we're happy to have access to professionally-made adult games that simply don't exist in North America (yet).

But yes, between translation issues, time zone differences, and the fact that every Japanese game is run by a different independent development studio... it's been challenging.

That said, we've really begun to smooth out the localization process, and tasks that had a turnaround time of weeks are now being completed in days instead. That's why we can promise content delivery in a more timely fashion from here on out.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's not unusual from a publishing perspective, and we're happy to have access to professionally-made adult games that simply don't exist in North America (yet).

But yes, between translation issues, time zone differences, and the fact that every Japanese game is run by a different independent development studio... it's been challenging.

That said, we've really begun to smooth out the localization process, and tasks that had a turnaround time of weeks are now being completed in days instead. That's why we can promise content delivery in a more timely fashion from here on out.
Is it true that we dont get the 1st aigis events from jp. aigis?

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it true that we dont get the 1st aigis events from jp. aigis?
At the moment I don't know which event they'll be debuting first, nor does anyone but the JP dev team. If someone's telling you which events will or will not be in the game, that's pure speculation.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the response ^_^ just want to know when will you add more payment method so we can support you more easily

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The "exclusive character announcement" was the result of a poorly translated email, and it's a bit of egg on our face. Sorry, senpai.

In terms of an update, Lord of Valkyrie just got one, and I can assure you that Aigis is going to receive new content more swiftly than LoV did. Remember that Valkyrie was the first game we brought over and was a bit of a trial run. We're in a much better position now to deliver content now.

Edit: Regarding development, Nutaku will be handling English-language dev on several of the upcoming games - Pero Pero and Taimanin Asagi, to name a few. That means we'll be able to do more than just pester the Japanese teams to implement necessary changes. Which is currently where we're at for Aigis.
How has the Japanese company's reception of your releases been? Do they view it as a success going forward as well?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a question for you Mr/Ms/Mrs. NutakuDev.

It is in regards to the pricing model. Is there an actually reason why it is as it is? It appears to be a "get money quickly and then rely on the whales". Which seems a more short term business model. As oppose to one I suggested before which would still have your whales, but also be supported by every other player. Who in turn would start spending more, and getting for more invested in the games they do invest in. Which in turn causes them to spend even more since it is so 'cheap'.

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the response ^_^ just want to know when will you add more payment method so we can support you more easily
There's a trial run of this going on as we speak. I hate to say "soon", as I've said that for a while, so I'll just go ahead and say really soon.

How has the Japanese company's reception of your releases been? Do they view it as a success going forward as well?
We've met or exceeded every goal that's been set so far. I think there was the assumption that, because there are so few adult games in English, there must not be much of a demand for them. We're proving that's a mistaken assumption and that there's definitely an audience out there for people who want to make quality adult games.

As Nutaku grows, we're hoping that more talented people come forward from the English-speaking development scene and start creating new games.

It is in regards to the pricing model. Is there an actually reason why it is as it is? It appears to be a "get money quickly and then rely on the whales". Which seems a more short term business model. As oppose to one I suggested before which would still have your whales, but also be supported by every other player. Who in turn would start spending more, and getting for more invested in the games they do invest in. Which in turn causes them to spend even more since it is so 'cheap'.
The pricing model is set by game devs. There are considerable differences between the Japanese monetization method and the North American monetization method. As you can probably tell from this thread, some of our players feel that the development teams would be better served adopting North American price points for games that will be sold in an English-language market. And I think that's a fair suggestion.