What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

If the map costs 60/6, couldn't you run it 4 times per day?

Also, whats the 'average' number of crystals I ought to be seeing off Thursday H? So far I am just getting 3x3 per run; I know the trading post was only just changed, but I'm impatient and want the new units before they swap out again.
Yup 3 drops is pretty normal. At least for me. Sigh I need to collect all the data I get so far and put it here, just not much time lately and I know I missed some posts where ppl put some more results ;/
Maybe on saturday I'll have some more time for that.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

... Aigis, you ok?

Have you been drinking?

Because as of today, you've officially given me more platinums from the 2k gacha than Silver Archers.

So yeah, long story short, Gellius is mine now

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've never binged more than like 30k gold at a time on 2k summon because I'm still actively leveling my team and need money, but I don't think I've ever pulled something better than a silver.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So yeah, long story short, Gellius is mine now
Um, okay ...who?
Trying to figure out who you are talking about here.

Edit:
NM, weird couldn't search for him...broken translations...bleh.
You can run dual plat HA's pretty good. Not something everyone can do to be sure (not even me).

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Um, okay ...who?
Trying to figure out who you are talking about here.

Edit:
NM, weird couldn't search for him...broken translations...bleh.
You can run dual plat HA's pretty good. Not something everyone can do to be sure (not even me).
Meh... male, not interested. But will probably use him once extreme difficulty men's battle comes out, so he's sidelined for now.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh... male, not interested. But will probably use him once extreme difficulty men's battle comes out, so he's sidelined for now.
Think it was talked about before, but if I remember right, the male maps we have now is all we'll ever have. I'd asked about this earlier myself (think Altrius gave the info), so if you've cleared current male maps, you might get rid of em. Sure a DMM player can confirm, but it's easy unit xp for a combine especially if used with fairies on Maribel, if there aren't gonna be any more.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Think it was talked about before, but if I remember right, the male maps we have now is all we'll ever have. I'd asked about this earlier myself (think Altrius gave the info), so if you've cleared current male maps, you might get rid of em. Sure a DMM player can confirm, but it's easy unit xp for a combine especially if used with fairies on Maribel, if there aren't gonna be any more.
We weren't supposed to have Maribel either according to the JP dev team not that long ago too. I'll hang onto em just to be safe. Plus, I don't really need the xp. Maybe when I'm not afk farming maps.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, there's extreme tier and now super extreme tier. Not using Jellius also would weaken your team. There isn't another male unit that has no substitute.

We were not supposed to have Maribelle because she is entirely skippable. In my absence though, Maribelle has slowly been transformed into not just a good, but great unit. LOL.

I do hope we get the auto complete feature. If community outrage was enough to get us Maribelle, but not this feature....... Would speak volumes.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait wait, super extreme? when did this get introduced. when i tried out dmm aigis about a month ago that wasn't out lol.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Decided to ask on nutaku's facebook on the chances of getting that collaboration Plat mage just for the sake of clarity (Even though I doubt we'd ever get her), wonder if I'll get a response :rolleyes:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy hell Sandra is her own class.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

come on, dont keep us out of the loop. who is sandra =p?

Prototype909

Reputation score

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh, she is the new event reward? saw her picture, but didn't know anything about her.

so, any idea on her effect? what makes her a class of her own? blocks 1 unit, so not soldier or HA. has a high deployment cost. hard to tell what her worth is with level 1 stats.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy hell Sandra is her own class.
I though i already mention info on her.
Her aspd is on the low side though when i used her.
oh and when she used her skill her block become 0 you can use this to cancel enemy atk.
Havent got plan to lvl her but thats pretty much her stat fresh from event end

Edit: Proto the hit box is 1/4 of what u show the picture -.-

Attachments

Prototype909

Reputation score

I though i already mention info on her.
Her aspd is on the low side though when i used her.
oh and when she used her skill her block become 0 you can use this to cancel enemy atk.
Havent got plan to lvl her but thats pretty much her stat fresh from event end

Edit: Proto the hit box is 1/4 of what u show the picture -.-
Picture is lifted from the JP wiki and showing her w/ her skill active probably, blame them if it's inaccurate

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but the picture shows her hitting even the mop just barely entering. that looks full screen to me. that's gonna be a hell of a field day on thursday...