What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Technically... yes if you can get two that good... but I seriously wouldn't recommend putting in that much resources just to get two...... silver-goldish units. I mean two awakened Maribel is a serious waste of resources... especially by the time you end up doing it you'll probably have access to Miranda.
is miranda an event or shrine summon? if summon i shouldn't expect her, that would be more luck based.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is miranda an event or shrine summon? if summon i shouldn't expect her, that would be more luck based.
Event.

Farm event to be exact, but she has a map that has a 100% drop rate for her.

However... you can only run it twice per day without SC(It cost 12 Stamina).

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

woah... please tell me black. that would be godly. also, just found her picture on nutaku twitter when googling her. did dmm really just get her? that guy says at least a year before english gets her right? lol

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

woah... please tell me black. that would be godly. also, just found her picture on nutaku twitter when googling her. did dmm really just get her? that guy says at least a year before english gets her right? lol
Miranda? She's a platinum.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah well, still. 100% is still godly. i dont even care if it's 12 stamina per run.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

actualy this started to get anoying.
It make the screen froze during combining unit now -.-
Well to make it start again is press on tab window and go back to aigis tab page, but its still anoying either way

felt like something wrong with the flash player
I just would like to report that I'm having an identical problem. The game will just freeze up occasionally, sometimes frequently. It only seems to happen when I'm not running a map (eg. main menu, affection screen and unit combine), and the only way to get it going again seems to be to open a new tab and cycle back and forth between the two.

Have already tried clearing my browser cache, if anyone can think of anything else I can try to clear this up, I'd appreciate it (or NutakuDev, if you can let us know if this is a known issue on your end that you're working on? That'd be helpful too). The bug didn't start until after the event did, so I kinda suspect it was a kink that wasn't ironed out of the most recent patch, but I don't wanna point fingers since I'm not that techy.

I do play the game on Google Chrome. Are others having this issue as well, or has the goddess just forsaken me?

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just would like to report that I'm having an identical problem. The game will just freeze up occasionally, sometimes frequently. It only seems to happen when I'm not running a map (eg. main menu, affection screen and unit combine), and the only way to get it going again seems to be to open a new tab and cycle back and forth between the two.

Have already tried clearing my browser cache, if anyone can think of anything else I can try to clear this up, I'd appreciate it (or NutakuDev, if you can let us know if this is a known issue on your end that you're working on? That'd be helpful too). The bug didn't start until after the event did, so I kinda suspect it was a kink that wasn't ironed out of the most recent patch, but I don't wanna point fingers since I'm not that techy.

I do play the game on Google Chrome. Are others having this issue as well, or has the goddess just forsaken me?
Pretty sure their servers. I also experienced this. Losing 100s cha isn't very amusing to me.

All the more we need to push for the auto mission mode guys.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ah well, still. 100% is still godly. i dont even care if it's 12 stamina per run.
I will say this for all of us who fail miserably to hit 50% chance of Maribel drop this event.

YES. PLEASE.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

in line with summonable and heavy armor, i prefer Bernice over both Maribel and Miranda mainly because Bernice has the best Defense of nearly all heavys,
actually at awakened and fully maxed, she has the same non-skill Defense number as Black's Dina, and beaten in def only to Deine, and has the better defense than all of them during skill use (though Bernice's HP & atk isn't comparable to them at all, but for HA's job, def is still #1 priority)
Bernice is gold and she shows up in every gold rush event (gold rush is repeated many times already in JP's) which helps to make her easier to CR and skill up over time, actually it's because of how easier it is to get her and skill level up that even though Plat's Gellius's has a stronger skill, they're on the same level on terms of how much they are helped by the skill (unless you spam rainbow fairies on him) and that Bernice still has a better non-skill defense stat than him

Last edited:

PhantomPain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Simple put during mission selection there a new button to click.
After that without loading screen there a mission start shown in the little preview map then map complete.
Putting u straight to completion report with 3 star.
I already used all the chr for today so someone else who have the dmm acc might be able to post to give example
I hope Nutaku implement this feature sooner since it would help me a lot with my main and alts. :D

Prototype909

Reputation score

There are only 5 (3 if you discount Dorania and Saki) event blacks. Ninja Nagi, Dragon Princess Anya and Immortal Princess Karma. Both Nagi and Karma come from collection events, not like the ones we have now where you're trying to get a certain drop but rather you have to collection a certain # of a resource just to get them, then further amounts increase their stats. For instance -

Final map of Karma's event drops 16 Vampire Serum MAXIMUM (The resource of that event) but can and probably will be less than that per run. Takes 60 Charisma, 6 stamina to run the map.

250 Serum - Karma joins (Vampire Princess Karma, Platinum)
270 Serum - Karma starts at level 5
300 Serum - Karma cost -1
320 Serum - Karma Skill +1
340 Serum - Karma starts at level 10
370 Serum - Karma cost -1
400 Serum - Karma starts at level 15
500 Serum - Karma Skill +1
600 Serum - Karma cost -1
700 Serum - Karma becomes Immortal Princess Karma (Black)
800 Serum - Karma Skill +1
900 Serum - Karma cost -1
1000 Serum - Karma Skill +1
1200 Serum - Karma cost -1

Event ran for a bit over two weeks - 18 days and you can run the map twice per day w/out spending SC (18x2 = 36 runs). Even assuming you manage to get the maximum 16 drops on every run you would only have 576 Vampire Serum - not enough for a Black Karma.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope Nutaku implement this feature sooner since it would help me a lot with my main and alts. :D

Wow! :eek:

That would save me a lot of time :D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

please tell me that's a real feature... though how would it calculate your chance for clearing?

Prototype909

Reputation score

please tell me that's a real feature... though how would it calculate your chance for clearing?
It auto clears if you've 3*'d it before. Only way you can use it iirc.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah, that works. nutaku, please!

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If we had that I would be able to get back to my acc with Nanaly and Adele.... :rolleyes:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

So who else have those slow ups and lags today? any known way to fix it?
also got my 8th fail at 2/5-3/5 skill up. 50% chance, yea.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im also getting slow / hangs. wonder if it's the patch or servers are just laggy today.