What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

there was one comic where someone asked Aigis to make the prince into a girl.
it should be on the DMM one xD
That would be Thetis.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, good eyes. :D
Finally recognized your Avatar xDDDDD
i knew i had seen her before.

also i G2G i heard of a certain job where i could get enough to summon 20 times.
*readies sniper*

c ya doods.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

there was one comic where someone asked Aigis to make the prince into a girl.
it should be on the DMM one xD
I so, so wish. It's kind of the downside to a hentai game and all, compared to something like say Kantai. Since there's clearly H-scenes, the protag of Aigis has to be have a very clearly defined gender - they can't just leave it vague or something.

Particularly as you're actually a deployable unit and all that.

Alas, alas.

EDIT:
Probably wasted a bit of a plat armor, but Mehlis CC'd! Man she's expensive... most expensive unit I have now. Still 3 plat armors left saved over all the weeks. I have no idea who I'll use them for... I seem to remember the optimal levels to use them being around 40's

Last edited:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Event delayed until the 28th guys enjoy that quality week of "preparation"

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess that might give me one more chance at Garania... maybe

EDIT: Wait that means it starts tuesday.... they want 2 SC from me don't they... they know I won't skip monday.
EDIT2: So my guess is no Sakuya... only Ninjas are being put in this is strange.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Guess that might give me one more chance at Garania... maybe

EDIT: Wait that means it starts tuesday.... they want 2 SC from me don't they... they know I won't skip monday.
EDIT2: So my guess is no Sakuya... only Ninjas are being put in this is strange.
Mischa is also confirmed not to be in this event, so who knows where they're getting 5 units from.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mischa is also confirmed not to be in this event, so who knows where they're getting 5 units from.
I can tell you.

Ninja Hina or Nina as she is called for us
Echidna
Anya
Bronze Dragon Soldier
Silver Dragon Soldier

There are your five.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, they counted the lizardmen as units even though they are not permanent units, just temporary for event?

Prototype909

Reputation score

I can tell you.

Ninja Hina or Nina as she is called for us
Echidna
Anya
Bronze Dragon Soldier
Silver Dragon Soldier

There are your five.
Ever so looking forward to pulling that Ninja we can't even CC yet from premium summon...not

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, they counted the lizardmen as units even though they are not permanent units, just temporary for event?
You can get them and you can keep them so they are new units. Just like any other event unit, you can't get them outside of the event. So why wouldn't they be counted?

Ever so looking forward to pulling that Ninja we can't even CC yet from premium summon...not
Tempted to try and pull one... since we don't know when Saki will be put on the trading post....

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yo Xovian. What map are you farming for fodder for your Garrett? I'm leveling mine right now alongside my Bernice, and using Tower Overwatch.
My Garrett got eaten a long time ago, after male maps were 3 stared he served no purpose.

As to farming, i tend to farm for unit upgrade only, and ignore gold/player xp, so i use Return to Ruins most of the time. If i'm just being lazy I'll use Dragon Hunting as an alternate. If i want interaction i farm Immortal Beast for the higher end units.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like they are not counting the generic soldier as a new unit for the count. Twitter just updated on that part.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure how to feel with that delay. Was excited for event right around the corner, yes, however now i'm feeling a bit relieved to have some more time for team's upgrade.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Not sure how to feel with that delay. Was excited for event right around the corner, yes, however now i'm feeling a bit relieved to have some more time for team's upgrade.
I mean, I know it's basically all on the JP Dev team probably but it's concerning seeing as there's basically 3 weeks to prepare each event (Starting from day 1 of the event being launched, two weeks of the event + an extra week of leeway that we have since no back-to-back or weekend events) then they need another week on top of that? Sounds like they've got some problems lmao.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like they are not counting the generic soldier as a new unit for the count. Twitter just updated on that part.
Then I guess we will get Sakuya after all.

EDIT:... however the way it was said(asking for clarification).... that would mean... There is one character we don't know... This is more then likely going to be a pirate... but what pirate came out around the time of Revival of Ryuhime/Return of the Dragon Princess in DMM.
EDIT2: so they were counting one of the two dragon soldiers. They weren't counting the bronze so

1. Echidna
2. Anya
3. Nina
4. Sakuya
5. Silver Dragon Soldier

I mean, I know it's basically all on the JP Dev team probably but it's concerning seeing as there's basically 3 weeks to prepare each event (Starting from day 1 of the event being launched, two weeks of the event + an extra week of leeway that we have since no back-to-back or weekend events) then they need another week on top of that? Sounds like they've got some problems lmao.
It is not another week only four days.

Last edited:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm well I am really curious on how soon paypal and Mischa is gonna be released. Twitter has them saying that they are pretty much almost ready to be released or something like that.

As for the delay I'm also torn. Then again I am kind of over leveled with my units. Just kind of hope this doesn't shorten the event or throw off the time schedule for future events.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you guys thought the censorship in this game was a big deal. check out what's going on with shiny days