What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I actually started playing only at the tail end of the White Witch event, so I was pretty busy trying to crank my stuff up to a position where I could actually deal with the Dragon King and Mages, so I was pretty happy with the length there >_>

Feel kinda bad for anyone who came late to that party, though, "Congrats! Remember that award you couldn't get from the last event? Well it's a big part for the awards for this event! So... Yeah, screw you!"

Do events ever cycle back around, or are all of these valuable bits a one shot thing? As when people talk about "If X event is skipped we're all going to be really gimped" does that also mean "If you join after X event, you're gimped"?

I guess not a problem for me at this point so much, but I was just curious from an overall game play/design sort of thing.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Recycle event usually been put into weekend daily.
These kind of event will be collection event instead of star event, where you collect revival crystal to buy the unit without any skill or cost reduction.
Although revival crystal will be keeped for another revival event usually.

It seem the JP DMM, started to use gold rush map to let ppl farm a platinum event unit as well, although they are at much lower drop rate with low costing map as well.
The platinum unit from gold rush is unit from farming event only though so far, and the unit in revival is from star and collection event although not all of the star/collection unit in there yet

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally got Mehlis.
Kinda depressing how she outclasses maxed out Barbastroff starting from CC30. Mere apprentice so much stronger than old powerful mage.

Why are male units worse than female ones, with a rare exception? Kind of a bad design decision to make trust bonuses only half of what affection gives. It's not like they are easier to farm, on the contrary, alcohol is much harder to hoard. Let players decide which sex they like more on the battlefield ffs.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Finally got Mehlis.
Kinda depressing how she outclasses maxed out Barbastroff starting from CC30. Mere apprentice so much stronger than old powerful mage.

Why are male units worse than female ones, with a rare exception? Kind of a bad design decision to make trust bonuses only half of what affection gives. It's not like they are easier to farm, on the contrary, alcohol is much harder to hoard. Let players decide which sex they like more on the battlefield ffs.
Because this is a hentai game and that's just the way it works.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got Mehlis.

I don't agree. It would go against the premise of the game itself. If you really want that option you could simply play fire emblem ^.^.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got Mehlis.
Yea I was surprised at just how large of a gap there was myself. The gap is even worse with the plat mage. I noticed this for soldiers as well. Had ran most of the game with mainly male soldiers due to Katie costing more. However, with Aria fully maxed she blows the male soldiers away. I just need to get her skill up to at least 3/5 like the others and I'll be golden.

On another note, added a Q/A section to the challenge map guides, if anyone has questions feel free to let me know if you think anything needs to be added.

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally got Mehlis.

But I think we will lose the point of it being a hentai game. The game is aiming you to bang the sexy OP females instead of having a bond with your bros for a drink.

On side not
Mehlis is definitely a keeper but seriously Garania is such a power house mage atm. Lvl 40 with 100% affection is god like for me.

Gromelon

Reputation score

I don't agree. It would go against the premise of the game itself. If you really want that option you could simply play fire emblem ^.^.
Then don't add male units at all, or make them bronze and iron only. It should be player's choice if he likes to deploy male or female units. Make them different, like for example Whitebeard and Blackbeard, not inferior, like Mehlis, who combines their abilities and outclasses both. Henta is static affection scenes, minuscule part of actual gameplay. I couldn't care less if my units have balls or not on the battlefield. Hell, of the females I maxed affection only about 50% were ever used.

The way it is male gold+ units serve as gatcha fodder. Got one? Buy some more crystals and good luck next time!

Prototype909

Reputation score

The way it is male gold+ units serve as gatcha fodder. Got one? Buy some more crystals and good luck next time!
Welcome to freemium games I guess

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then don't add male units at all, or make them bronze and iron only. It should be player's choice if he likes to deploy male or female units. Make them different, like for example Whitebeard and Blackbeard, not inferior, like Mehlis, who combines their abilities and outclasses both. Henta is static affection scenes, minuscule part of actual gameplay. I couldn't care less if my units have balls or not on the battlefield. Hell, of the females I maxed affection only about 50% were ever used.

... by your logic you should not be complaining then. There are always going to be units that are better then others. The same could be said for a multitude of others regarding the same gender, and all that is depending on strategic play style of the player themselves. Got Claire? Buy some more crystals and hope for Stray/Bella next time.

If you don't care if they have balls or not on the battlefield... why are you complaining that the superior units is female? That is a completely contradictory statement. You want to use males then do so, no one is stopping you. Hell I'm only using one of any given character. That is personally gimping myself by my own choices of how I wish to play. It is the players choice like you wanted if they deploy male units or not. This game can be beaten with silver units alone. No one...and I mean no one is forcing you to use the female units to beat this game.

If I did what you just did I would be complaining about their not being enough similar units, and how it isn't right that I can't have two units have the exact same stats so I don't have to have two of the same character art. It isn't fair I'm 'weaker' because of my own choice!

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score

Aren't male units generally stronger than their female counterparts at low levels? Gotta add some variety in to the game I suppose. Not that there's much of a market for it, and it won't ever happen... But I'd be glad to see more love for the female fans and our yaoi brethren out there with male h-scenes. Maybe the ability to choose prince/princess (yuri too?) as the "player character" and sexual preference. Not for political correctness or anything - just to bring in a bigger crowd. Too much work for an already tiny market, probably. Would be kinda fun to play as a princess collecting her own harem though... >.>

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aren't male units generally stronger than their female counterparts at low levels? Gotta add some variety in to the game I suppose. Not that there's much of a market for it, and it won't ever happen... But I'd be glad to see more love for the female fans and our yaoi brethren out there with male h-scenes. Maybe the ability to choose prince/princess (yuri too?) as the "player character" and sexual preference. Not for political correctness or anything - just to bring in a bigger crowd. Too much work for an already tiny market, probably. Would be kinda fun to play as a princess collecting her own harem though... >.>
Ummm, just no.
Game is targeting a specific demograph, no need to change it IMO.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Ummm, just no.
Game is targeting a specific demograph, no need to change it IMO.
Ehhh, it wouldn't be changing it. You'd just be adding more optional content that you could turn on. Sorta like the non-H version of Aigis. Targeting new demographics doesn't mean you have to alienate your primary one. Kinda pointless to discuss though, since it will never happen.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Male unit have higher base stat than female unit.
Female unit gain more stat with affection, but if both on full affection they are on same status.

Well if you hate male unit so be it no one telling you MUST use male unit after all.
The male unit i see that really worth it atm is:
-Plat soldier Gerome / reason aw ability +2 startng cost and as soldier he is a all arounder type.
-Plat HA Julius / reason best tanker i know, with huge hp (almost 4k) and MR 10 aw ability, he also have def up skill although his def might be abit low lower than bernice, but who cares that fat HP make up for it (bernice only 2.9k hp)
-Gold ninja Hien / reason while plat ninja hina basicaly over stat him, the main reason hien still 1 of favourite ninja is being gold make him easy to CR and a 12 cost Hien work really nicely in most situation. His atk up also another part that ppl look up for it as ninja low atk they need as much atk up to by pass the def 1st.
There not many ppl can do max CR on platinum gacha unit, this a reason why gold still popular even now.

There might be more good male unit, but none catch me worth it atm, there also new male unit implented not to long ago - dragon knight abel.
PS: some video have a person playing with full male unit only rooster for event and stuff, they quite good but the lack of job scared me

Last edited:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there many other fodder with Att III skill?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there many other fodder with Att III skill?
the silver dragon you will be farming in next event will have atk III skill if CC-ed it will become atk IV.
If you looking any skill that can easily be farmed like this silver, then my answer is no this just exception. In future all kind of skill need gold++ unit to have them
with exception angel as they all have the same skill whatever rarity it is

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Male unit have higher base stat than female unit.
Female unit gain more stat with affection, but if both on full affection they are on same status.

Well if you hate male unit so be it no one telling you MUST use male unit after all.
The male unit i see that really worth it atm is:
-Plat soldier Gerome / reason aw ability +2 startng cost and as soldier he is a all arounder type.
-Plat HA Julius / reason best tanker i know, with huge hp (almost 4k) and MR 10 aw ability, he also have def up skill although his def might be abit low lower than bernice, but who cares that fat HP make up for it (bernice only 2.9k hp)
-Gold ninja Hien / reason while plat ninja hina basicaly over stat him, the main reason hien still 1 of favourite ninja is being gold make him easy to CR and a 12 cost Hien work really nicely in most situation. His atk up also another part that ppl look up for it as ninja low atk they need as much atk up to by pass the def 1st.
There not many ppl can do max CR on platinum gacha unit, this a reason why gold still popular even now.

There might be more good male unit, but none catch me worth it atm, there also new male unit implented not to long ago - dragon knight abel.
PS: some video have a person playing with full male unit only rooster for event and stuff, they quite good but the lack of job scared me
Considering the fact that we got this event right away, and atk 3 can be farmed (+ we skipped Maribel)- i am putting Garret back in priority list. Gonna CC him and will try to max (or 4/5) his skill out. i think he should be good situational unit. Not sure though if i should 30CC two spare Garrets, or just feed them straight to him

Btw already poured him a couple of rounds.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

trying to intoxicate garret before you take him home i see ;)

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

trying to intoxicate garret before you take him home i see ;)
Nah, just pals drinking together. (was thinking about continuing the joke, but after recalling what happened to Lafate and his best archers question...)

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, just pals drinking together. (was thinking about continuing the joke, but after recalling what happened to Lafate and his best archers question...)
So you admit that you were planning something... suspicious.