What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Both units with the Holy Awakening Skill are pretty much Silvers when it's inactive and Black when it is, Maribelle can still replace Leeanne without too much trouble.

I do hope we get the Odette Event eventually, a strong Platinum Mage would be good to have. :D

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Leanne was the only reason why I was able to 21-star the latest event on JP ver.

The reason: Low cost & high enough defense (with full affection) to withstand early rush by Vampire Hunters (bosses). Anything else that's not HA-level defense gets shredded by their attacks, and chances are unless you've cost-reduced your gold+ HAs (or have fully CR'd healers/other units to compensate), you won't get them out in time before you get overwhelmed.

And yes, even Leanne at 50cc50 max affection is good enough to tank even some of the latest boss enemies in JP version, so you'd probably want to keep her around :rolleyes:

Btw, Leanne's muscles got toned down in her 2nd scene or am I just imagining it? :eek:

My Leanne's been sad since I got Bernice to a respectable level. Poor thing. Still love her taste in bedroom clothing, though.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm totaly not fan of that plat HA :(
Reason is her base stat is soo low, she need to use skill to be good.
Its already a big pain to farm copy atm and skill lvl 4-->5 is 5% with copy need rainbow fairy for 25%.
This is just me but for HA i prefer bernice for high def easier CR / Julius for def and MR. As for black HA i give up trying to get 1 already
Black awakening skill is great though atk become aoe for both (1 ranged) specialy awaken HA block 4 unit

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

I do hope we get the Odette Event eventually, a strong Platinum Mage would be good to have. :D
Any female gold+ mage, please. I am THIS close to buying Cyrus already, stopped only by the fact that I really don't like his AW ability. Never before Mehlis I wanted a mere Gold unit this much.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any female gold+ mage, please. I am THIS close to buying Cyrus already, stopped only by the fact that I really don't like his AW ability. Never before Mehlis I wanted a mere Gold unit this much.
There is 1 good gold mage that i really want, but i doubt we will get her event.

Noel, her Aw skill increase gold gain from mission by 10% thats all the reason need to awaken her asap and use her all the time

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is 1 good gold mage that i really want, but i doubt we will get her event.

Noel, her Aw skill increase gold gain from mission by 10% thats all the reason need to awaken her asap and use her all the time
She's really cute, but unless her model is modified we won't get her

Gromelon

Reputation score

More gold? Sure, gimme.
Btw, how do these bishops work? Google didn't make much sense at class description from wiki.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More gold? Sure, gimme.
Btw, how do these bishops work? Google didn't make much sense at class description from wiki.
They basicaly a mage, but when you use their skill. they become healer.
If you want the other way around.
Echidna - dragon priestess.... is a healer, but if you use the skill she become mage. Echidna will be out the same time as anya

Edit: noel affection comment 12% said "Who's a child!", this enuff info to tell you we not gonna get her :(

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Leanne was the only reason why I was able to 21-star the latest event on JP ver.

The reason: Low cost & high enough defense (with full affection) to withstand early rush by Vampire Hunters (bosses). Anything else that's not HA-level defense gets shredded by their attacks, and chances are unless you've cost-reduced your gold+ HAs (or have fully CR'd healers/other units to compensate), you won't get them out in time before you get overwhelmed.

And yes, even Leanne at 50cc50 max affection is good enough to tank even some of the latest boss enemies in JP version, so you'd probably want to keep her around :rolleyes:

Btw, Leanne's muscles got toned down in her 2nd scene or am I just imagining it? :eek:
Eh my Leeanne is already pretty much done with training outside of her skill. Which honestly I do not put to much focus on skill outside of soldiers, and the only ones who's made around the use of it such at the Holy awakening units.

My Leeanne is 50CC42, 100% affection -3 cost and 2/5 skill I think.

EDIT: Lmao I think Nutaku deleted my post on their facebook... Did I guess things to accurately or something >.<

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eh my Leeanne is already pretty much done with training outside of her skill. Which honestly I do not put to much focus on skill outside of soldiers, and the only ones who's made around the use of it such at the Holy awakening units.

EDIT: Lmao I think Nutaku deleted my post on their facebook... Did I guess things to accurately or something >.<
What did you even post on there?

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aigis has given me something like five Bernice's so far... so yeah. It's safe to say she's pretty CR'ed.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aigis has given me something like five Bernice's so far... so yeah. It's safe to say she's pretty CR'ed.
Jeez I'm jealous of you guys max CR'd units. All I get from gatcha are Bernards... like 40-50% of all my silvers are pretty much Bernards, what does that dude want with me? :confused:

I guess he really wants me to max CR him for male-only maps or something, but too bad his fate is sealed to be used as CC fodder onry! :D

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What did you even post on there?
and what the next event might be and when. As well as that Sybilla wasn't in any event and that we had two plus years of content before they would event humor someone requesting a Sybilla event.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

and what the next event might be and when. As well as that Sybilla wasn't in any event and that we had two plus years of content before they would event humor someone requesting a Sybilla event.
Yeah I saw the person on there requesting a sybilla event, fat chance of that happening though

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi,
i tried to find information, but this thread has soo many posts...

So im looking how to get this game ? Any download links ?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi,
i tried to find information, but this thread has soo many posts...

So im looking how to get this game ? Any download links ?
It's web based. There is no download.

Nutaku.net

^ will get you there

Sybilla event, be the one event I'd do, and still not get her, such an evasive little wench. But glad she is not on the event list honestly, even though I do still need one more for CR.

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's web based. There is no download.

Nutaku.net

^ will get you there

Sybilla event, be the one event I'd do, and still not get her, such an evasive little wench. But glad she is not on the event list honestly, even though I do still need one more for CR.
Is the princess when you unseal dorania any good? I know she's a HA as well in some aspects

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, even if its web based... :D i create acc. and press to play it. all i see is some advertisment image and nothing else... maybe its not for me if i cant even start it :D

Prototype909

Reputation score

Everytime I'm about to swear off Premium Summon entirely, something like this happens

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the princess when you unseal dorania any good? I know she's a HA as well in some aspects
Yes, many people in JP still use her in their primary teams even today. They are (this week?) or have already just recently added her awakening ability.

I will be using her in place of one of my Sybilla, just so I have both a defensive and offensive princess in my team.

well, even if its web based... :D i create acc. and press to play it. all i see is some advertisment image and nothing else... maybe its not for me if i cant even start it :D
After going to the site you should see the over 18 that people always ignore and just click past, after that you will see a list of 4 games, those are not advertisements, they are the games the site publishes. Aigis, is one of them

Only Chrome and IE web browsers are officially supported. Personally I cant get it to work in IE anymore. I also tend to use Firefox, which works, but is not supported.

Last edited: