What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Not quite correct, NutakuDev stated future people found doing such things will have much stiffer punishment. They did the account resets as a warning with the promise all future people caught will have their accounts deleted.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=659816&postcount=3239
"In the future, they'll just skip straight to deleting the accounts."
Yeah I meant deletion not reset, and in a way it is difficult in later levels that cost a lot of charisma or stamina and trying to beat them the first attempt

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let me start the Archer Guide here ill update thee main post later. if someone sees anything you dont like just Tell me and well discuss i guess.

This is my Opinion and it should be taken like that.
Updated Gold Archers!
tomorrow ill do Plats.

I have Added Niches for the archers.
there are 5 Niches
1.-Tactical: a unit wich is good for tactical play use her with care and you can kill enemies from farther away
2.-Berserker: a unit wich can kill enemies fast. their atack is stronger than the other on their class
3.-Quick: a unit wich can atack several time with each atack animation. best archers in the game
4.-Supporter: really rare units wich help you out by increasing other units stats.
5.-Assasin: units that can kill enemies with one single blow. (nunally doesnt enter on this niche)

Bronze Archers
IGNORE THEM!
thats all Daniela and Soma are actually better than them for a slightly higher cost. the lower cost doesnt means anything for these units. you dont need them.
yes some Bronze units are actually better but these are just trash.

Silver Archers
Soma: Soma is the first Archer youll get. just because of that she has a higher Rating. she starts with a 30% affection and has a good and nice skill
Skill: her skill is a good for her. (i consider it to be one of the most usefull for archers) she increases her range during a few seconds giving you an edge to kill those pesky ranged enemies before they damage her. puting her in the correct place might weaken your enemies for the kill)

Stats: good Stats for a Silver unit. she is the HP focused silver unit for the archers. however this actually makes her slightly worse than Daniela but the atk diference is not that much

Availability: 10/10 you get her several times within the story and she is also available since the begining. this makes her a good contender for your main silver archer.

Affection: ATK bonus. she has the good one. 10/10

Rating: Best Silver Archer hands down. everything about her is great. however due to the fact that Daniela has almost the same Rating i wouldnt say that one is better than the other. if you have to make the choice and only keep one take her. her skill makes her slightly more usefull when used in a tactical position.

Niche: Tactical Archer.

Daniela: unless youre blessed (cursed) by The RNGodess she will be your second Archer. she is a good stable unit and one of the best Silver units in the game.
Skill: her skill makes her a poor man's (or nutaku player) gold unit. it increases her atack enough to keep her during the whole battle. good and stable just keep someone to protect her from the ranged enemies.

Stats: she is the ATK focused unit for the silver archers. while soma has more durability she has more atack (THIS IS ALMOST UNRECOGNISABLE! just ignore this) her stats are good for a silver unit.

Availability: if there is something where Soma outshines Daniela is this. due to the fact that the first event gave out several Soma's she is a better unit than her. First two events gave out soma making her superior simple Fact. BUT! Daniela has a good availability too. she has one less unit than Soma i think...so...yeah she is good at this too. (just slightly inferior.....)

Affection: 10/10 NO ARCHERS (as long as im aware) has a disadvantage here. (unlike some other units)

Rating: Good archer, Good unit, Good scenes. as i said both of them are equal and have no disadvantages (leave that for the other classes IE: Rogues)

Niche: Berserker Archer
Veredict: if you are only going to keep one then

Chose who you like. yeah easy as that, there is no need to chose betwen them keep them both if you can since their cost makes them almost godly. 9 cost is low enough to deploy both before enemies come at you.

HOWEVER! i would still sugest to keep both of them.

After this point i will talk about unrelased content

Lauren: the Third Silver archer. for now he has yet to be released but when he does you will enjoy playing with him. his niche? like all male units he has no need for affection to be usefull.
Skill: his skill is one of the many unique Skills in the game. this skill is not upgraded by evolution and its already at its max level. this is usefull but....there is a catch for the poor Lauren. ill talk about this later.

Stats: his initial stats are actually better than most the other silver without any afection but.....he has a little problem.... see the next part.

Affction:.....his affection stat is HP. i was wrong he is the only archer who has the hp bonus rather than the Atack bonus wich makes him a bad archer...is not that he is bad. its just that he was made for something else...

Availability: Lauren will be added to the gacha wich is unusual to the Silver "other race" units. this makes him easy to get from the 2k gacha. (wich is actually good)

SACRIFICE!: why have i been going around with this bad unit? why havent i said that he sucks? well its because you actually need to chain him and allow someone else to eat him out...(well that sounds like vore lol lets just pretend that the units eat each other sexually rather than...you know...) that is his niche is to be eaten...by the second best archer. Spica. since Spica has the same skill she can actually eat him to upgrade her skill. wich makes him a valuable food for her.

Rating: Food/10 get spica and make her eat him out. you wont regret it. :D otherwise he is somehow a bad archer but his skill actually evens him out. his skill is a fusion of the usual 2 skills increase range and atack wich makes him an stable unit....but since spica is actually a free unit.... yeah....

Niche: Tactical Archer/Food
Kazuha: newest archer in the game. there is little info about her so...
Skill: best skill for archers. she actually could beat Stray as long as he hasnt been Awakened.

Stats: like any other double shotter she has a lower atack than her counterparts. but since she has that usefull skill she is not that bad.

Affection. unknow. wiaitng for confirmation. if its atack then she rocks. if its anything else she sucks. as easy as that.

Availability: due to her being a "bonus" silver unit she is only available at the Hard maps. due to this she is only adquired once per account. she is however added to the gacha...so....yeah....its just hard to get her.

Rating: good unit. good girl but there is little to no info on her yet.

Niche: Quick archer.
Gold Archers:
Bella: The tactical archer of the Gold archers. she has a higher atack than her counterpart Claire.
Skill: she can increase her range wich is what makes her a Tactical Archer. keep her behind enemy lines and shell be able to wreck your enemies.

Stats: better than your normal Silver archers. she actually beats Claire on ATK and HP. but lets be honest you dont want them for their stats.

Availability: not released yet. but when she is she will be a Gold unit rarity wich makes her somehow easy to get and relatively easy to CR (for P2W players. for Free players it will take a long time to CR her. but hey see the good side. when we get Gold rushes she will most likely be available :D)

Affection: ATK bassed she rocks.

Awakening: instant death atack. yes you read right. her atacks have a chance to instantly kill her enemies. im not fully sure if this is an "active" skill or a "pasive" skill but even if she is she would be an awesome Archer to keep around. her skill makes her a good character.

Rating: best archer ever! (ok im bit viased since she was my first gold on DMM xD) her awakening skill makes her an awesome unit to have around. and even before that her main skill makes her the BEST! tactical Archer to have around. (i dont consider Spica a tactical Archer she is more of a Support archer)

Niche: Tactical Archer/Assasin

Claire: the other Archer. and most likely a mainstay in your DMM team. please Nutaku bring her to us!
Skill: she has an ATK bassed skill. wich makes her a powerfull ally.

Stats: lower stats than Bella. nothing else of notice. (well she is stronger than your usual silvers)

Availability: just like the other Gold archer she is a premium unit wich might be available for Gold rushes. other than that she is of little notice....OR IS SHE!
she was actually a free unit for a long time on DMM wich made ehr one of the best archers due to her early availability.

Affection: atk based same as most archer she rocks move on.

Awakening: what you came here to read. she has the awesome passive skill wich makes her to atack faster than any other archers. wich makes her a usefull unit no matter how many other archers you have she will always have this as her unique skill. what does she do? she atacks thrice on one atack with a 10% chance. thats awesome she doesnt needs to activate her skill or anything thats just her main skill.

Rating: best Berserker Archer in the game. she acts as a semi Quick Archer wich is a nice bonus. she is awesome in all aspects of the game. and should be a mainstay in your team unless tou have one of the Three archers.

Stray: your poor man's Nunally and bashira. his skill makes him good but his AW Skill is where he shines. if you get him you could feel trolled but trust me there are worse unit (worse male units)
Skill: the best Skill for Archers. Stray can Shoot TWO ARROWS! at the same time during a set of time making him a good unit for Crowd Control. sadly he is held back due to his skill not upgrading to Triple arrow but....(he is still good...)

Stats: his ATK is lower than your favorite Silver archer yes that is his HUGE DISADVANTAGE! however he is still a good Archer. however his other stats are good enough.

Availability: while he is the first gold archer he is also the first non Free archer!. yes he is premium only. wich makes him harder to CC or Skill up. sadly this makes him worse than your average Silver unit. (not as bad as the other archers tough) (HOWEVER! due to the fact that his skill does not change he is actually better than Bella and claire at this. since you wont need to CC your copies for your main)

Affection: ATK based affection for a male unit. he is good. (his Affection is lower but ALL MALES! are lower than Females (due to the fact that their stats are better than theirs))

Awakening: the one thing that he has that your normal Silver units dont have.
he can be Evolved a second time. while he gains a limited amount of atk from this his cost is not increased. (good thing for ALL archers) he also gains a secondary skill. this Skill is Sniper wich increases his Range even more (at the cost of his atack (not a big loss)) he is a good unit to take down enemies from a Distance. he will keep your Duellist safer than any other archer. this is his niche the one thing that no other archer has.

Rating: a good Tactical/quick archer. while other archers have nice skills his main niche is to kill enemies from afar before they kill him. i dont really know how much is his range increase but the fact that its always active makes him a better Archer than the silver ones. (just use his skill if youre having problems) other archers with his skill would be stronger than him but his nice availability (as a gold male unit) makes him far better than those other archers (yes nunally and bashira have the same and better skills but he is more likely to Bless(curse) you)

Niche: Quick/Tactical

Ayaka: the other Gold archer. if were unlucky she might be the seconf Gold archer in the game. (PLEASE DONT LET IT BE!) she is the second of the two Event Archers.
Skill: Assasination. yes you read right. she is a fucking Assasin. she can kill enemies from affar using her skill. this is not the best Assasination skill but she is still a good archer to keep around. she also has that other thing going for her.

Stats: good stats average with other archers.

Availability: yes its here one of her 3 good points. she is actually an Event unit...a Star Trial event unit. wich makes her easy to get to -5 cost. yes she costs 11 points to deploy. BEST GOLD ARCHER IN AVAILABILITY!

Affection: ATK bassed. she is awesome

Awakening: her other good point. she is part of a two part event. one where there is another platinum character available for you. this is a tactician. one wich decreases your deployment cost. and what does this have to do with ayaka? easy she increases the hp of that class. a good Support skill. (might be usefull if you like this class)

Rating: good supporter/assasin. one of a kind with a huge deployment cost bonus. GET HER! she is awesome :D

Niche: supporter/assasin. yeah she is that good!

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Either RNG is being really kind to me or Phalanx 2 has a really generous drop rate as I've gotten 2 Rubies consistently from it, which has been great since I neglected Dorca after I got a second Alissa from the 2k lottery (For some reason I ate the free Alissa, I don't even remember doing that....) and had her stuck at 25% for awhile and very low level. Might probably be able to 3 star the last mission if not with Dorca maybe Chydis since I'm very close to getting 200 demon jewels....that 20 Unit Cost though.....

Managed to almost beat it with my alt account though, Dahlia and Sybilla can definitely survive the mages (Sybilla wrecked hers so hard), only reason I 'lost' it because I recalled my mages too early and I didn't have anything that could stop the 3 spear lizards/dragons and 1 goblin that got by....well I did, I had a Bernard stop them, but he didn't have the HP+DEF to survive the onslaught so he managed to kill the goblin and 1 spear lizard/dragon, but once Bernard fell I didn't have anything left as I already had my Leeanne called out to stop the Valkyrie.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

guys, remind me how much ATK i need on archers to 2 shot gazers in Thursday hard

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How many free SC has been handed out so far? 65 if 100% completion of all maps/dailies/events?

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just want Garania but i guess this one is okay too.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Hmmm, is this a full drop? first time try on Skyfallen H=)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So been doing all daily / phalanx 2 in weekend.
Before i notice i had: 5 diamond / 32 ruby / 35 crystal / 61 bouquet....
Maybe i should skip wednesday daily and farm more fairy / silver unit instead

More event please less break time.... need more girl incoming :p

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm, is this a full drop? first time try on Skyfallen H=)
I believe so.

So been doing all daily / phalanx 2 in weekend.
Before i notice i had: 5 diamond / 32 ruby / 35 crystal / 61 bouquet....
Maybe i should skip wednesday daily and farm more fairy / silver unit instead

More event please less break time.... need more girl incoming :p
247% of affection items... Why you no max out two more girls D: Maybe save 100% for Aria, but still D:

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

247% of affection items... Why you no max out two more girls D: Maybe save 100% for Aria, but still D:
I was thinking along the same lines a week ago, having 50 rubies and about the same of cheaper gifts each. Overkill for Aria, maybe spending them just for the sake of it is cool. 2 premium rolls later I am running empty and worry about getting enough for Aria before event completion.

These things sure do stack when you have time to run P2, thou. This is why I don't bother with both Tuesday and Wednesday. Waste of charisma when all I need is easy to farm from challenges.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DONT DO IT!
i really need to finish that archer guide....
anyways Silver Archers are actually one of the best units when fully CC and CR
their low deploy cost ensures that you have a good unit to help your duelist to control the heat.

i played the DMM version with two gold archers and i can ensure you that having low cost silvers is actually a blesing. yes they arent as good as Bella or my Claire but i still use them now (i actually have Bashira, Stray and the elf already CC and i still think that for some quests Silver archers are better)

in other words.
Silver units rule because of their low cost.
Edit: Only some.
some units like Crave are totally Worthless and shouldnt be used for battling (keep him as a trophy if you must but he is not worthy of any extra effort to level him)
and some other like Soma, Daniela, and Calliope are good to keep around just because of their cost.

(units that are bad for a Silver unit are those with high costs. Like Valerie
Then I'm in trouble. Have only one Soma and one Daniela. Wasted silver archers when I started the game (yeah, I know, I know), got some Somas from Belinda event, but they all went for Bashira's CC.
I hope I'll get some silver archers at least farming this event. Because of Dragonewt I became too cautious with it and didn't do it in last few days, but yesterday went all the way to last map. Now just need to 3 star Dragonewt and Ryuujin King.

Btw is it worth to fed Bashira another plat armor? She almost 1ko purple goblins right now.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know what I really hope Gold Rush is not the next event... They would replace Bella with Stray and most likely Claire with Stray as well... I do not want this and will be pissed if it happens >.>

Nutaku skip gold rush for now and move onto Eastern Warriors... we don't want gold rush without Bella and Claire in it.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know what I really hope Gold Rush is not the next event... They would replace Bella with Stray and most likely Claire with Stray as well... I do not want this and will be pissed if it happens >.>

Nutaku skip gold rush for now and move onto Eastern Warriors... we don't want gold rush without Bella and Claire in it.
i agree with you but i also want that thief....dang it xD (i mean betty kyuteri can go and screw herself >>)

the problem with net event is that we might not get Warriors of the East. as it was an event meant to introduce the trading house (something we have already).
next update might just give the trading house an upgrade and leave them as bonus characters.

Gold rush is too a good candidate to be skiped.
so next event will most likely be...Plat armor mujahiden.
after that Anya and Dorania (her awakened form)
then Odete
and the first vampire Event

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what the actual reason behind Mischa not being in the game is. It can't be because of just loli since only a handful of countries actually classify that as child porn. While a lot of other countries just have a 'its virtual/fictional don't care' view on the subject.

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder what the actual reason behind Mischa not being in the game is. It can't be because of just loli since only a handful of countries actually classify that as child porn.
most likely her CG has a slightly young looking Mischa. (wich is a problem for many countries) and nutaku has claimed that theyre going to edit that out. (by buffing the characters boobs)

so...yeah we only have to wait till they update her

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i agree with you but i also want that thief....dang it xD (i mean betty kyuteri can go and screw herself >>)

the problem with net event is that we might not get Warriors of the East. as it was an event meant to introduce the trading house (something we have already).
next update might just give the trading house an upgrade and leave them as bonus characters.

Gold rush is too a good candidate to be skiped.
so next event will most likely be...Plat armor mujahiden.
after that Anya and Dorania (her awakened form)
then Odete
and the first vampire Event
Oooo Mujahiden? Well Leeanne is going to be sad... Oh well I love all my girls equally...

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oooo Mujahiden? Well Leeanne is going to be sad... Oh well I love all my girls equally...
actually you should keep Leane at the ready since Mujahidenn is kind of an "special" heavy armor with the lowest known Defense lol

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

actually you should keep Leane at the ready since Mujahidenn is kind of an "special" heavy armor with the lowest known Defense lol
She doubles her defense to around 600. If I need consistent defense I have Bernice. Leeanne is the one out from this. Honestly I wish the cooldown started when the skill was used as oppose to when the buff ends. That way a 3/5 Mujahiden only has a 2 second window of weakness lol.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My Leanne's been sad since I got Bernice to a respectable level. Poor thing. Still love her taste in bedroom clothing, though.