What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Not that hard if you mind the mages (didn't 3 star all maps in 1 go because of laziness to remove troops on grand invasion 3).

For dragonewt a 50cc17 deine + 50cc30 alissa was all it took to tank and kill the mage (deine skill completely rapes them). So if you have a good tank+heal there is no need for the secondary healer.

For last map i used this setup (youtube.com/watch?v=XcPvXDHXaeg).
With Kerry 50cc49 and alissa+dorca at 50cc30 and 50cc19 i barely made it since 1 of the mages was able to make 2 attacks on my bottom troops (although i think i forgot to use kerry's ability to take them down faster...).

Overall the drop rate is awful.
Played each map once so far and i got a crystal and a cooper fairy. To make matters worse they updated the game during my 1st attempt on 1st map which ended with me losing 2 stamina and a lvl 1 drop.

Is there such a need to force the players out after an update?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The only thing I'm worried about now is if my kerry can even survive long enough at level 36 to beat the mage without dying with 2 level 40 healers on her
lets say this, i had 2 princesses (42 Sybilla+100%, 40 Sherry+100%) tanking 1 mage each. each supported by healler (50CC50+100% Dorca for Sherry and 50CC30+33% Alissa for Sybilla) Yet dragons were hitting more than heallers with skill off were abele to heal. not much but HP was getting lower each strike of fireball, so thats how it is.

Is there such a need to force the players out after an update?
I started on the moment game was on - no one forced me out, so its on your side probably

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lets say this, i had 2 princesses (42 Sybilla+100%, 40 Sherry+100%) tanking 1 mage each. each supported by healler (50CC50+100% Dorca for Sherry and 50CC30+33% Alissa for Sybilla) Yet dragons were hitting more than heallers with skill of were abele to heal. not much but HP was getting lower each strike of fireball, so thats how it is.
Yeah my kerry is only at 25% affection and my themis is around like 30ish%, been trying to even out the items

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only finished first 3, but at work so may take awhile before I can get to others.

Loving the new sprites for all the Valkyries. Cyrus (black beard) now looks awesome. But CC'ed Betty is the best!

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1- I like my team =D I only spend $10 in this game and was to 1.2x xp bonus
2- I did first 7 map perfect 3* ='D
3- I used 2 refill stamina ='D
4- Belinda CR-1 and Soma CR max, and Valerie 100%affection, did alls maps T_T, Dhalia and Kerry saved my trops of mages, yes I have only a good healer, I hate use Dorca, but I did last map 3* in try 3
5- In drop i pick up Phyllis XD

I was reading about silver drops, farm silver units is a terrible idea, now What i do with the event?

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It not that bad either. Well at least in Jp. I get lots of the silver units during this event.

Sure 7% sounds bad, but all event is pretty much alike. (especially when it came down to dropping silver units)

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1- I like my team =D I only spend $10 in this game and was to 1.2x xp bonus
2- I did first 7 map perfect 3* ='D
3- I used 2 refill stamina ='D
4- Belinda CR-1 and Soma, CR max, and Valerie 100%affection, did alls maps T_T, Dhalia and Kerry saved my trops of mages, yes I have only a good healer, I hate use Dorca, but I did last map 3* in try 3
5- In drop i pick up Phyllis XD

I was reading about silver drops, farm silver units is a terrible idea, now What i do with the event?
nothing. the first few events were easy to do lol
just keep preparing yourself and level your silver and golds for the few next events.
(also enjoy the new sprites for some units)

gimmick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got my crystals and decided to make 2 premium rolls. Apparently Aigis looked at my mage situation and felt extreme pity for me, because I got Cyrus and Garania.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got my crystals and decided to make 2 premium rolls. Apparently Aigis looked at my mage situation and felt extreme pity for me, because I got Cyrus and Garania.
T_T I decided to make 10 rolls, only 1 gold, 9 silvers, why!!!! My pride with my team T_T bye bye $50 =(

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nope still can't beat dragonewt even following the video, the further away healer doesn't have enough range without CC and one healer can't keep kerry alive

Haunter7

Reputation score

Same here, except I only did 1 roll for now, got Mehlis :) Was only using Valerie and Roy so far.

A question - can a thief dodge magical attacks (I think it can't but making sure)? I'm about to try the last event mission but my Kerry is only 50CC37, while my Cypria is 50CC56, so I though about using her instead.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Based on these first two events, farming silver units from events is only worth it if you are looking for a specific silver unit and, to a lesser extent, if you are looking for a specific class.

Otherwise, if you need more silver units, just do Deep Forest Road or Pastoral Gate, disband all the units you get from those missions, and use to gold for the base unit summon. I believe Deep Forest Road is better if you have the 1.5x gold buff and Pastoral Gate may be better without it. But without solid drop information, I can't be sure.

If the event map drops 2 silver units than if will provide more silver units per charisma spent, but will also consume a lot of stamina, where as pure gold farming consumes none.

gimmick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope still can't beat dragonewt even following the video, the further away healer doesn't have enough range without CC and one healer can't keep kerry alive
How far do you get the dragon mage down before Kerry dies? Do you have any CC'd witches or Archers? If so, put the 1 healer on Kerry and make sure one of the archers or witches are in range and pull Kerry just before she dies and keep substituting in new melee people and hope to take the dragon mage down before you run out of fodder

Tesseract

Reputation score

Yeah, those dragon mages are the biggest challenge for a low level team. I wouldn't stress too much about it though. The event will supposedly be here for two whole weeks. That is more than enough time to level up a tank with MR and/or some healers to deal with the dragon mages.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How far do you get the dragon mage down before Kerry dies? Do you have any CC'd witches or Archers? If so, put the 1 healer on Kerry and make sure one of the archers or witches are in range and pull Kerry just before she dies and keep substituting in new melee people and hope to take the dragon mage down before you run out of fodder
Like 5%, kerry is only level 36 and I don't have any CC'd units, most of my units are around level 40, I'm stuck at the point where I've run out of gold and I didn't get any platinum drops on monday

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't post links yet until I reach 15 posts here, so I pm'd you the url to a video showing a 3-star strat for Dragonewt using only non CC'd iron-silver units.

There's a way to place your units so that 2 healers can heal your tank/duelist without getting hit by the splash damage.

It's the same strategy I used when I got started in JP version and had no CC'd healers :)

Tesseract

Reputation score

A question - can a thief dodge magical attacks (I think it can't but making sure)? I'm about to try the last event mission but my Kerry is only 50CC37, while my Cypria is 50CC56, so I though about using her instead.
I used a 50cc40/100%aff Kerry on the last mission (went in blind), and she tanked the last 2 dragon mages just fine. For heals I had 50cc40aff100 Chydis and 50cc40aff100 Iris. 50cc43aff100 Leeanne tanked dragon boss. Kerry/Leeanne didn't even come close to dying, so I think you'll probably be fine if you have good heals and/or dps. If I were you, I would choose Kerry over Cypria just for the MR%.

Haunter7

Reputation score

I can't post links yet until I reach 15 posts here, so I pm'd you the url to a video showing a 3-star strat for Dragonewt using only non CC'd iron-silver units.

There's a way to place your units so that 2 healers can heal your tank/duelist without getting hit by the splash damage.

It's the same strategy I used when I got started in JP version and had no CC'd healers :)
Mind sharing it with me too? I didn't have problems 3-starring the map with my CCed healers, just curious what the strategy is.

I used a 50cc40/100%aff Kerry on the last mission (went in blind), and she tanked the last 2 dragon mages just fine. For heals I had 50cc40aff100 Chydis and 50cc40aff100 Iris. 50cc43aff100 Leeanne tanked dragon boss. Kerry/Leeanne didn't even come close to dying, so I think you'll probably be fine if you have good heals and/or dps.
My healers aren't that good, but yeah I'm pretty certain I can do it, I like thieves tho so that knowledge will help me in the future too :)

some0ne_92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man whats up with the suprise maint. and no apology crystal i missed 1Hrun of thursday daily and 1Normal run they posted before update on twitter and ingame last event gonna suck if i miss chydis on 1-5 crystal