What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well, I might over-estimate the event map. It's surprisingly easy with my team

Good news, 8 sacred crystals in my pocket now.

Bad news, I wished I haven't use the last 2 sacred crystal before. It would make me have 10 instead of 8

It's fine anyway.

Mehlis and Gradnia is good, but I rather waited bishop (mage-healer) to out (like Noel)

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well at least I'm somewhat within the odds.

Shrine vs me

3% vs 3.7%
10% vs 7.4%
37% vs 40.7%
50% vs 48.2%

All I wanted was Betty/Cuterie/Cellia. :(

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was about to cry on my gacha rolls

70 magic stones:
Garret (Third one.)
Conrad (Fourth one..still, nty.)
Christopher (Sigh)
(Commence platinum lights!)
Cypria (I don't want you D:)
Camilla (Ok, I'm happy with that)
Cypria again (Really? Again? Go away >.<)
Stray
Soma
Finally ending with a Mehlis. At least I got two units I'm happy with...Still, I'm saving rest of my stones for better luck tomorrow hopefully :x

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So aside from garrett, between leanne and conrad which one is the better to use? Also are there any videos up for this event? I really don't want to waste stamina

Just tried Dragonewt, did fine until the last 3 dragons came out and the mage wrecked my party

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So aside from garrett, between leanne and conrad which one is the better to use? Also are there any videos up for this event? I really don't want to waste stamina
Cornad would be better if you against Dragon mages / liches / any kind of magic unit.
Leanne would be great to handle the dragon elites (mages, knights and king) in last map.

You still need 2 healer anyway to handle 2 dragon mage (in last map) + Cornad is good to handle them because Bandit BIG HP and attack (defense is useless against mages)

Tesseract

Reputation score

Welp, got my first gold from 2k gacha/shrine. Took about 1.5m gold, I think.
Thankfully its the prettiest girl in the entire game: Barbastroff
Can't wait until I unlock her H-scenes when she takes off that mask and fake beard. Or leaves it on. Whatever she's into, baby.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just spent 600,000 on summoning base units and got 9 silvers to show for it. Somewhat annoying to only get about 2/3 of the haul I was expecting, but that isn't the worst part. The most frustrating part was I needed 5 soldiers, thieves, mages, and healers for class evolution purposes, plus I don't have Bernand. In total, 9 of the 16 possible silver units would be very useful to me. I only got 1 unit I wanted. To add to this, can't even target silver mages or healers in the event maps.

Last edited:

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well at least I'm somewhat within the odds.

Shrine vs me

3% vs 3.7%
10% vs 7.4%
37% vs 40.7%
50% vs 48.2%

All I wanted was Betty/Cuterie/Cellia. :(
Is this a good time to mention that I got Cuterie from a 2000G summon?

Nirhael

Reputation score

Just spent 600,000 on summoning base units and got 9 silvers to show for it. somewhat annoying to only get about 2/3 of the haul I was expecting, but that isn't the worst part. The most frustrating part was I needed 5 soldiers, thieves, mages, and healers for class evolution purposes, plus I don't have Bernand. In total, 9 of the 16 possible silver units would be very useful to me. I only got 1 unit I wanted. To add to this, can't even target silver mages or healers in the event maps.
Chances for Silver units from 2k is <3%, you're actually right on it, I'm more surprised that you haven't gotten a Gold since it's, apparently, <1%.

Though I can't really comment on that, I never, ever got a Gold and I've spent... quite a lot with my Japanese and English accounts. :mad:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any tips for the dragonewt map? I made it to the last 3 enemies before the mage killed my entire team. I had 2 heavy armors guarding the exit, the two witches on the bottom 2 blocks, 1 mage on each far right block, an archer on the top right block and a healer on the top left block. This is my current team

Edit: Can a thief insta kill the mages?

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Chances for Silver units from 2k is <3%, you're actually right on it, I'm more surprised that you haven't gotten a Gold since it's, apparently, <1%.

Though I can't really comment on that, I never, ever got a Gold and I've spent... quite a lot with my Japanese and English accounts. :mad:
This says silver is about 3.5% and gold is about 0.1%. Are there solid numbers from somewhere else, or a place with more than the thousands of trials used to get the numbers?

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any tips for the dragonewt map? I made it to the last 3 enemies before the mage killed my entire team. I had 2 heavy armors guarding the exit, the two witches on the bottom 2 blocks, 1 mage on each far right block, an archer on the top right block and a healer on the top left block. This is my current team

Edit: Can a thief insta kill the mages?
Utilize your Valkyrie.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Utilize your Valkyrie.
To block the mage before it can attack my units?

Edit:Will I need 2 healers on that side then to keep the valkyrie alive?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To block the mage before it can attack my units?

Edit:Will I need 2 healers on that side then to keep the valkyrie alive?
Yes you will.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes you will.
Okay thanks, I'll give it a shot now, I put a level 2 liana in my party as well in case the 2 healers aren't enough

Nope didn't work unless I'm putting the valk in the wrong spot, the bottom spot below my healers, they die before the mage even gets to my valk

Just watched the video you linked, oh wow I was doing it wrong, I had the 3 right side spots filled already so it attacked those first, now I have an idea what to do

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay thanks, I'll give it a shot now, I put a level 2 liana in my party as well in case the 2 healers aren't enough

Nope didn't work unless I'm putting the valk in the wrong spot, the bottom spot below my healers, they die before the mage even gets to my valk
Are you placing your Valkyrie last? that is important otherwise the mage will target other things. If you are and it is targeting something before your valkyrie that means there is something closer to the spawn point then it.

Nirhael

Reputation score

This says silver is about 3.5% and gold is about 0.1%. Are there solid numbers from somewhere else, or a place with more than the thousands of trials used to get the numbers?

Well the other wiki doesn't specify the percentages and data, now that I look back at it, there's even a disclaimer about it being somewhat outdated. :rolleyes:

Sorry about that, still, you're not that far off.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nutaku, do we have to talk about what "increased chance" means? Because I pulled 4 Cyrus and 3 Fedora out of my golds today...

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The only thing I'm worried about now is if my kerry can even survive long enough at level 36 to beat the mage without dying with 2 level 40 healers on her

So after watching the video for the last level of the event I'm definitely going to need some CCed units to finish it

Last edited: