What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Pulled Uru with Legend ticket. She got turned into 100 rainbow crystals.

First time I ever got rid of an platinum unit.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pulled Uru with Legend ticket. She got turned into 100 rainbow crystals.

First time I ever got rid of an platinum unit.
Was she a dupe or did you just not realize she's a very powerful unit?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was she a dupe or did you just not realize she's a very powerful unit?
First one. No fucks given. And I already have way more lolis than I want to have in my army. Elyse and Aisha is way more than I wanted and I compromised plenty already by having both of them in my active army....

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there are tons of lolis in aegis and many of them are very powerful to each there own but imo anyone whos avoiding them or worse selling them is literally gimping themselves

uru for instance has a 30 sec of true damage with hp and atk mods starting at 2.3 and stopping at a 1.3 at and after the 3rd use and a passive heal for herself

Last edited:

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well then, never come complaining about mithril golems or the like.
Uru can more or less solo them. So yeah, great decision.
Or as Tenhou would put it:
Tenhou said:
You don't sell non-dupes. People who do are scum

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fignelia from legend ticket. Not sure how useful she'll be since I already have AW Belinda and Adele.

Also got Shizuka last month; heard she was the best / only good non-black samurai. What makes her worthwhile?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't care if I have to I'll just blow 7SC to get past the mithril golems and never do the map again. Doesn't really matter in grand scheme of things.

In fact I don't remember redoing any of the maps ever again except for the dailies, they force me to do them again if I want the drops. And the event maps.

I have limited amount of resources ingame so if I kept URU, it might be a year or two before I get around to leveling her so I might as well grab that 100 RCs. Might get another Uru or never in meanwhile. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there are tons of lolis in aegis and many of them are very powerful to each there own but imo anyone whos avoiding them or worse selling them is literally gimping themselves

uru for instance has a 30 sec of true damage with hp and atk mods starting at 2.3 and stopping at a 1.3 at and after the 3rd use and a passive heal for herself
Still good if i have Alice, right? Bc true damage? I combined 2 of her to make her 2/5 -1, can she seriously fuck mith golems? Damn.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still good if i have Alice, right? Bc true damage? I combined 2 of her to make her 2/5 -1, can she seriously fuck mith golems? Damn.
alice tokenizes uru so even if a golem gets her its fine

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't care if I have to I'll just blow 7SC to get past the mithril golems and never do the map again. Doesn't really matter in grand scheme of things.

In fact I don't remember redoing any of the maps ever again except for the dailies, they force me to do them again if I want the drops. And the event maps.

I have limited amount of resources ingame so if I kept URU, it might be a year or two before I get around to leveling her so I might as well grab that 100 RCs. Might get another Uru or never in meanwhile. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
Your resources will explode now that 100% drops are here.

What benefit does getting 100 RC get you? Especially over selling a very powerful unit. One that could be debated as vastly superior to anything you can buy with RC.

Your choice in the end, but its generally not a good idea to sell strong premium units.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What benefit does getting 100 RC get you? Especially over selling a very powerful unit. One that could be debated as vastly superior to anything you can buy with RC.

Your choice in the end, but its generally not a good idea to sell strong premium units.
I already have Aisha and Elyse I think I will be fine.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally after some 14 Yunos she's max cr. 6/10 skills though.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Same reason i didn't use neil and basically when i needed angels to pass missions literally just gimped myself till Chloe arrived. I can still hear the shrieks of neils hitting the blender in my sleep.

Literally Anti-Waifu, man.

Bloody lucky i'm not fussy. Big tits small tits all good just as long as they don't have a dick its fine. Welp, time to level up uru, i guess. RIP rainbows.

Also, Green tea ice-cream. Pretty damn good. Why do the Asians get all the green tea flavoured stuff? Damn

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, Thetis probably can cover the role.
Thetis can't tank anything big, let alone kill it in a timely manner. That is the role that Uru covers. Uru's skill awakening allows her to quickly tank full hits from big golems and kill them extremely fast. Thetis doesn't have an HP amp skill or true damage, making her ability to tank anything heavy hitting or kill anything with high defense less than impressive.

Technically Claudia fills a similar role to Uru, but Claudia lacks the HP amp on her skill.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thetis can't tank anything big, let alone kill it in a timely manner. That is the role that Uru covers. Uru's skill awakening allows her to quickly tank full hits from big golems and kill them extremely fast. Thetis doesn't have an HP amp skill or true damage, making her ability to tank anything heavy hitting or kill anything with high defense less than impressive.

Technically Claudia fills a similar role to Uru, but Claudia lacks the HP amp on her skill.
Well then I'll tank them with Gellius as usual. Gellius has yet to let me down. I once got my whole army wiped except for Gellius who was last man standing. It made me feel real bad when you remember one of the trust conversations you have with him.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish I could SAW my Uru, but she refuses to move from 4/5. She's slowly starting to follow in Olivie's footsteps in Rainbow Fairy eating.

Also got Shizuka last month; heard she was the best / only good non-black samurai. What makes her worthwhile?
I believe it was a combination of her skill and her ability that boosts Samurai and Ninja's attack by 7%. Her skill provides her a nice sustainability to where she doesn't need heavy healing for that period. At least, I believe that's how it went.

I used to use her occasionally and she can pretty much replace an HA (but instead of just blocking for the ranged dps she can deal a pretty decent amount of damage by herself), especially since we got that balance patch awhile ago giving Samurai's a pretty big buff. Haven't really used her lately though after I SAW'd my Deine.

Edit:
-----------------------------------
Maintenance Period
October 3, 2017 (Tue) 3AM ~
October 3, 2017 (Tue) 6AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Dark Knight Clan and the Imperiled Healer" ends

- The Urgent Mission
 "The Dark Guild's Servant" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Oh yay, we're getting the Class tokenizer + Buffer....well for Bandits and Rogues pre-AW, then adding on with Pirates and Thieves on AW. Also the final SR of 2015 DMM.

Last edited:

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well then I'll tank them with Gellius as usual. Gellius has yet to let me down. I once got my whole army wiped except for Gellius who was last man standing. It made me feel real bad when you remember one of the trust conversations you have with him.
Except that Gellius won't kill shit. Hope you have good ranged damage for all the DPS races we'll get.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fignelia from legend ticket. Not sure how useful she'll be since I already have AW Belinda and Adele.

She has decent enough stats unawakened already, and with her skill she can cover a lane against weaker enemies easily even outside of the healers reach. With backup she can tank and hurt mid tier enemies as well.

However, her true strength is in Skill AW. After that she can turn into a quite formidable dualist for 25 seconds with ~2300 attack without the Prince bonus, ~2800 with it. With about 1700 defense (again, without the prince bonus) and lifesteal on hits, she can survive pretty much anything short of a Mythril golem and do that with less healer support than other units.

So basically she is what samurais supposed to be: a multipurpose unit that can cover a lane both from a rush of weaklings and from reasonably strong opponents. Except she actually has the stats and the skill to back up her claim for this role, unlike other samurais.

Last edited: