What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

isabelle gets slightly better after aw2

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yuno is gorgeous, allright. I'll evolve her just to keep her tits around, for sure. Girl knows what matters.

(Meanwhile that pegasus knight from last event might as well have been a silver, appearance-wise. Plain, plain, plain...)

Rolled six times trying to get Ersha back when she was in the spotlight, and ended up with Clissa instead. Shucks, I sure can't complain. Been using her a lot with one of my alts. ...Maybe Joy will see some use sooner than I thought after all.

Good thing I noticed Spica was leaving the trading post in time. Took me three failed copies, but managed to min-cost her before she disappeared. Haven't been using demon crystals for anything in a long while anyways.

Ugh, trying to level Clissa and Salia at once has gotten my gold reserves down to sub-500k again. If not for the monday daily I'd have gone bankrupt long ago.
Funnily enough i am content with my 14 cost spica, makes her the same cost as my nanaly and bashira, lol. OCD, much?

Nice job on the mc though.

Valkeries, i personally do not use, other then Thetis for her ability, though occasionally i do use the silver to catch that one that slips away before withdrawing it - Only did that when just starting out, though.

Saria i originally didn't want but i am warming up to the idea of rolling for her next time she is spotlighted, after getting a ton of her on the DMM/ Pickup gatcha.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oy, oy, oy, where are you aria!!! ..
.. oh there you are!

Its too late though, the goblin has slipped past the final melee spot and eaten one life point off 55 charisma/7stamina map.

.. oy! right at the start of the map, that one goblin was part of the first ten goblins. lol >_> Brainfart does happen sometimes at most of the inconvenient times.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Funnily enough i am content with my 14 cost spica, makes her the same cost as my nanaly and bashira, lol. OCD, much?

Nice job on the mc though.

Valkeries, i personally do not use, other then Thetis for her ability, though occasionally i do use the silver to catch that one that slips away before withdrawing it - Only did that when just starting out, though.

Saria i originally didn't want but i am warming up to the idea of rolling for her next time she is spotlighted, after getting a ton of her on the DMM/ Pickup gatcha.
Heh. I just base my team composition on lucky rolls and personal favourites, seeing how little you can really control with all these unit drops and combination odds. Nanaly at 14, eh? Yikes, I'm glad I have her at all.

I've kept around a valkyrie in my main party mostly out of habit since I lucked out and got Emilia to min-cost during her event. (I have a soft spot for units I get to min-cost without having to spend any SC's on. I see them as the goddess' gifts to the free player) Pretty useful to have a cheap-ish melee fighter around that gives you extra unit points early on in many missions- especially if you're too lazy to swap out your party during events.

Clissa is great after you skill awaken her, tho, and especially shines during domination missions. Her third consecutive skill use makes her ridiculously strong when levelled enough. Together with her regen, it makes her pretty capable to work without any healers or support. At least on less hectic/crazy maps. Plop her down on the other side of the map to deal with a minor boss, trigger victory rune, and you can focus on other things for a while.

Of course, as with all premium roll blacks, getting one at all is up to pure luck. Even whales can't guarantee anything in the rigged premium roll game of the Demoness. That's probably part of why I like the game so much. There's no way to get everything, and everyone gets a shitty chance. But ohhh, she's been nice to me lately, so I should probably go back to calling her Goddess again. Blessed be her divine greed -I mean creed!

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heh. I just base my team composition on lucky rolls and personal favourites, seeing how little you can really control with all these unit drops and combination odds. Nanaly at 14, eh? Yikes, I'm glad I have her at all.

I've kept around a valkyrie in my main party mostly out of habit since I lucked out and got Emilia to min-cost during her event. (I have a soft spot for units I get to min-cost without having to spend any SC's on. I see them as the goddess' gifts to the free player) Pretty useful to have a cheap-ish melee fighter around that gives you extra unit points early on in many missions- especially if you're too lazy to swap out your party during events.

Clissa is great after you skill awaken her, tho, and especially shines during domination missions. Her third consecutive skill use makes her ridiculously strong when levelled enough. Together with her regen, it makes her pretty capable to work without any healers or support. At least on less hectic/crazy maps. Plop her down on the other side of the map to deal with a minor boss, trigger victory rune, and you can focus on other things for a while.

Of course, as with all premium roll blacks, getting one at all is up to pure luck. Even whales can't guarantee anything in the rigged premium roll game of the Demoness. That's probably part of why I like the game so much. There's no way to get everything, and everyone gets a shitty chance. But ohhh, she's been nice to me lately, so I should probably go back to calling her Goddess again. Blessed be her divine greed -I mean creed!
I don't get doubles, i just go against everyones advice and aim for the 250sc ticket lmao. took nanaly 2 spirits to -2 her. Katies 11UP, one day she will be 10 then 8.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does the dimished healing in the event affect units like Bishops and Shamans(or whatever they're called) who switch between healing and attacking too?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Marr was still healing 400 a tick on that map so I believe they're exempt.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only healer affected, Priest(ess) warriors seem OK, as well as Feng Sui.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remember, anything that affects only the priests.. anything that don't main as priest class but has healing abilities tend to be unaffected.

I use this tactic to cheat on maps that forbid healing. :p

Erun, warrior priestesses, etc.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

4-star on all Eastern maps done.

Holy Shit that last map was difficult.

Had to pull out everything I had and took many tries even then.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remember, anything that affects only the priests.. anything that don't main as priest class but has healing abilities tend to be unaffected.

Later on healing will mean healing or cover the majority of units that heal. Since non main healing classes aren't in abundance yet, typically you can still get away with finding some way to heal. That'll be harder in future events.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't wait until we get bishops' skill awakening. It might actually be fun to field them.

Idea time - make pegasus knights (or other units, for that matter) ACTUALLY fly around the map attacking stuff when their skill is on. We have all these movement animations for lots of the units. Might as well use em.

4-star on all Eastern maps done.

Holy Shit that last map was difficult.

Had to pull out everything I had and took many tries even then.
One of these days I'll have to get back to mowing through the 4-star maps. They're the most fun I've had in Aigis since I've started the game. I got brickwalled pretty hard by Two Pyramids 4-star a while back though. How do the Eastern maps measure up to that one?

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One of these days I'll have to get back to mowing through the 4-star maps. They're the most fun I've had in Aigis since I've started the game. I got brickwalled pretty hard by Two Pyramids 4-star a while back though. How do the Eastern maps measure up to that one?
In terms of trait, opposite. Two Pyramids de-buffs cost for high rarity, so well raised Gold and Silver units are needed. Eastern 4-stars don't do that so you can and should use the best units.

But Eastern has enemies that are stronger and more annoying compared to Desert's. Easy maps are still pretty easy, but those buffed weasels and Dorotabos were pretty scary.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Gloria's skill plus Len in the back absolutely shreds the last map to the point where i barely even need healers...

Also, what the fucking fuck. Yuno's AW art makes her cover more skin.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gloria's skill plus Len in the back absolutely shreds the last map to the point where i barely even need healers...

Awakened Lucille does the same thing too.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Decided to farm 55/7 map because need more rogues and tincans, as always.
Got 4 old men, almost back-to-back, instead.
Thanks, Aigis.

Some AW artworks are just a downgrade. Amanda loses her tan lines and becomes some pink idol-cat atrocity instead of a quirky gyaru.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Decided to farm 55/7 map because need more rogues and tincans, as always.
Got 4 old men, almost back-to-back, instead.
Thanks, Aigis.

Some AW artworks are just a downgrade. Amanda loses her tan lines and becomes some pink idol-cat atrocity instead of a quirky gyaru.
Fortunately one day we will be able to choose our artwork, so its all good. ONE DAY. And if a dev reads this, no, don't rush it. Literally the last thing i care about lmao

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Kitty bandit OP, get on her level

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I want to see what she looks like. Show me please.