What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So, a tanky princess like Lillia holds out better against bosses than Sherry?
Well, since Lilia is more defense-oriented than Sherry (especially once she is AW) then yeah, she holds out better against hard-hitters, but Sherry kills 'em WAY faster. Still... *glomp-tackle-hugs Lilia*

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AW Jelius can tank the big golem fine. I have an and he has 802 HP remaining after one hit without using his skill. AW56 Bernice should have around 250 HP remaining after taking one hit. The only issue is having the heals ready for him if healers are busy healing other units as well as having the damage to kill the golem. Anya can tank him during the duration of her skill, but from your post it sounds like you're saying she can do it fine when her skill is not being used. She shouldn't be able to live after one hit, because of her stats, while she is not using her skill. 30-40 seconds of 50% damage reduction is not enough if the damage is not there.
It quite depend on how you handle the big golem. I managed to kill the upper right and bottom right golem + bottom left golem with Anya (as tank) and witches surrounding her + Black Iris.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi all, I was wondering if I could receive recommendations on which characters I should evolve next, I made the mistake of eating all of the silver copies from the map completion up to tower overwatch(can't manage to beat any of the higher ones yet)but I really don't want to start over

imgur .com/zzDfJz1
That's... a lot of units eaten, I'd really recommend starting over since it's going to be quite hard to CC anything now. If you're truly adamant about continuing, then try to CC Katie, Calliope and Dorca, I hope you went for level 50CC at least.

It quite depend on how you handle the big golem. I managed to kill the upper right and bottom right golem + bottom left golem with Anya (as tank) and witches surrounding her + Black Iris.
Right, Black Iris. :rolleyes:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, there is a download link? Can somebody tell me if there is a link and in what page? Thanks anyway.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi, there is a download link? Can somebody tell me if there is a link and in what page? Thanks anyway.
it is a browser game, check nutaku.net

I think clavat need to put the link to nutaku site on first post :D:D:D

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

clavat, please put the link on the main page :p

It's a web based game.

[edit] Whoops, little late there apparently.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So guys anyone know how many platinum armors it should take me to get Lilia from 41 with 281 experience left to 70? Currently have 2 platinum armor set aside and wondering how many more I'll need.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So guys anyone know how many platinum armors it should take me to get Lilia from 41 with 281 experience left to 70? Currently have 2 platinum armor set aside and wondering how many more I'll need.
one more level, and then 5 platinums armors & 15 fairies

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

one more level, and then 5 platinums armors & 15 fairies
Oh... so one or two weeks until I have enough platinum armors unless I'm lucky. Alright thanks for the info. So 42 and the experience left does not matter?

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

IIRC lvl 70 plat need like 51k exp, at 41 it is around 10k for plat unit, so 5 more plat armor I think

*too late I guess haha

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh... so one or two weeks until I have enough platinum armors unless I'm lucky. Alright thanks for the info. So 42 and the experience left does not matter?
i was trying to keep it a bit more simple, but to be specific, it's lev 42 and 467 exp left till level up,
not really hard to just touch the exp up at the end after it's all done to keep it easier to remember

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was trying to keep it a bit more simple, but to be specific, it's lev 42 and 467 exp left till level up,
not really hard to just touch the exp up at the end after it's all done to keep it easier to remember
Thank you very much for the information.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I restarted and from the summons I've used I got a level 20 harissa and 2 level 5 Iris, should I keep both of them over the 2 silver healers?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay so I restarted and from the summons I've used I got a level 20 harissa and 2 level 5 Iris, should I keep both of them over the 2 silver healers?
I'd combing them for the CR and the extra skill. Even though the skill is lost after CC due to being upgraded, the cost reduction and the saved space is more helpful IMO. You'll get other healers as time goes on, so you shouldn't have any issues by not having two gold compared to a gold and a silver. Later on you'll need to have another healer (3rd) and CC'ed, so don't waste the silvers just because you aren't using em now.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd combing them for the CR and the extra skill. Even though the skill is lost after CC due to being upgraded, the cost reduction and the saved space is more helpful IMO. You'll get other healers as time goes on, so you shouldn't have any issues by not having two gold compared to a gold and a silver. Later on you'll need to have another healer (3rd) and CC'ed, so don't waste the silvers just because you aren't using em now.
Alright I'll hold onto them until I evolve one of the iris' although harissa doesn't seem to be very useful since you get cypria at level 30 aside from the low cost to summon

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright I'll hold onto them until I evolve one of the iris' although harissa doesn't seem to be very useful since you get cypria at level 30 aside from the low cost to summon
3 words when it comes to Harrisa and her low cost: Dwarfs & Giants.
With out multiple low cost (and yes preferably thieves) for that map you will struggle to even 1 star the map when you get to it. I've only managed to 1 star it and have never looked at that map again (it's in the same boat as War of Magic).

So keep her, she will have her uses for more than just that map but that one, you will out right NEED her.
Unless you really like wasting your time leveling and CR'ing bronze units.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I never managed to beat castle retake so I've never even seen levels beyond that, I'll just hold onto all of my units until I decide what to cc and what to keep copies of

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@SnowSakura: Dwarfs & Giants is a challenge map beyond war of magic.
It requires 3 low cost units to stop the initial onslaught, and thieves can actually do well enough until you can get more expensive (duelists) units out.

Thieves actually have their uses for several very tough maps with in the game, and due to both their low cost and potential instant kill ability it can get you past some maps that you other wise wouldn't be able to. Of course it isn't all easy, as the skill is luck based, and not reliable by any means. Their avoidance is useful for that specific map as well, as a bronze soldier will die with in a few hits.

So yea, I'd definitely hold on to em until you gotten a good team (or two) that you know are reliable.